As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Monday, April 9, 2012 - Hermetically Yours

2»

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Ivar wrote: »
    KalTorak wrote: »
    oh my god, Gabe/Khoo's twitter prank

What was that?

edit: Gabe posted about it as I was typing this - sure to be much funnier: http://penny-arcade.com/2012/04/09/my-big-pax-post

Gabe said he would make a post explaining it, but the short version is that Christoforo had been making jeering tweets about how he had infiltrated PAX and tweeted pictures from inside PAX to prove it. None of them showed Christoforo himself, but were just crowd/exhibit shots such that you might find on the internet, but he insisted that he had taken them himself. (Aside: Christoforo also found time to tweet racist things at Khoo and threaten to break his fingers and other niceties).

Gabe and Khoo started acknowledging that Christoforo did seem to have access to some pictures that might indicate he was at PAX. Then they revealed that the pictures Christoforo had been putting out as his own were pictures that they (Gabe/Khoo) had taken themselves, placed within a separate Twitter account to timestamp them (twitter.com/#!/paulyoudummy), and then sent to him themselves from a dummy address.

KalTorak on
  • Options
    AurichAurich ArizonaRegistered User regular
    I would have taken pictures of Gabe and Khoo flipping the camera off, cropped 'em, leaked 'em, then released them in full.

Paul Christoforo is like a safe alternative for controlling one's trolling urges. You can troll him as hard as you want and no one gets hurt!

• Options
    captainkeytarcaptainkeytar Registered User regular
    The last line of Gabe's Big Pax Post nearly cost me a few precious electronics, as I struggled to not spit my drink all over my desk in laughter.

• Options
    spaniospanio Cartoonist Kentucky, USARegistered User regular
    Someone at the panel requested that Frank appear as an Enforcer in there somewhere, but there was really no room for him. Shortly thereafter, Mike drew a hotdog fairy. Maybe this is the only FRANK we get?

ojjuJ.gif gLmBL.gif
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    KalTorak wrote: »
    HeadCreeps wrote: »
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    Mike put his foot down this year and denied a request for ponies.

I was expecting to see one in the strip somewhere, and was quite surprised/pleased that I did not.

ponies are so last year

hotdog fairies are in.

hip. cool cats.

Which is funny.

because they asked for the hotdog faeries at the 09 panel

Dedwrekka on
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    spanio wrote: »
    Someone at the panel requested that Frank appear as an Enforcer in there somewhere, but there was really no room for him. Shortly thereafter, Mike drew a hotdog fairy. Maybe this is the only FRANK we get?
    We missed an opportunity to ask him to draw Frank as the Hot Dog fairy.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Just checked that Jessica Nigri link from Gabes post. NSFW is right. Rob Liefeld is her favorite artist.

steam_sig.png