As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

annoying social networking stuff

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    @Janson is three years older than me

Picked me out in the nursery she did, the filthy pervert

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Arang wrote: »
    no, herpes is a viral disease

but I find your assumptions calumnious against people who leave mouthwash in public bathrooms

would you drink from your local chic-fil-a's public-use bottle of mouthwash

Brolo on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    no, herpes is a viral disease

but I find your assumptions calumnious against people who leave mouthwash in public bathrooms

would you drink from your local chic-fil-a's public-use bottle of mouthwash

Why not?

It's not like you're going to get herpes

• Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    there is no local chic-fil-a, or even one anywhere on my continent

that aside, no fucking way

thenews.jpg
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i leave delicious bottles of my eggs lying around public places for some of that sweet false rape accusation money, as all women do

mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    Wait I swear I made a post in this thread, what the hell happened to it

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    It's still in your profile, it just got lost

It happens sometimes when a new page starts

• Options
    Mystery pooooost

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »

I saw your name in the thread, but then when I clicked... nothing!

Mori are you trying to scam me into clicking this thread?

• Options
    i leave delicious bottles of my eggs lying around public places for some of that sweet false rape accusation money, as all women do

http://www.glennsacks.com/sperm_theft_ruling.htm

warning: all women will steal your cum and use it to trap you into paying child support!

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »

I saw your name in the thread, but then when I clicked... nothing!

Mori are you trying to scam me into clicking this thread?

Yeah

Now you owe me fiiive dollars

• Options
    Courts have ruled that when a woman has taken the semen from a condom a man used for sex with a different woman and has inserted it in herself, the man must still pay child support.

whered i put my pen this is good shit

• Options
    FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    Bedigunz wrote: »
    Sorry. The 11 year old is a girl. The 16 year old is a boy. The girl's parents were cool with the whole situation.

My sister is 11. Send this fucker to jail

sig2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Courts have ruled that when a woman has taken the semen from a condom a man used for sex with a different woman and has inserted it in herself, the man must still pay child support.

This is why I ritualistically burn all used condoms.

• Options

protip: remove condom from penis before setting on fire

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

warning: all women will steal your cum and use it to trap you into paying child support!

i wonder how many of those cases are actually a "court ruling" and how many are "the defendant failing to prove their theory"

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    It still irks me when people don't even try to spell things right on the facebook.

Bleh.

• Options
    im trying to figure out that one about the lady who saved semen from oral sex and somehow made use of it

now we all know that spitting it back up on the floor and rolling in it while laughing manically doesnt make you pregnant from experience, but how could she have saved it for so long to give to the semen doctors who apparently accept donations in turkey baster form? she couldnt have used the freezer because her unfairly won divorce child would be taking up too much room

ill have to fly over to the friend zone and ask myself

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »

i wonder how many of those cases are actually a "court ruling" and how many are "the defendant failing to prove their theory"

Yeah. Sounds like some dude was trying some really convoluted theory to not have to tell his SO that he cheated and didn't use a condom.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

protip: remove condom from penis before setting on fire

Would have been nice to have known this last week.

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    im trying to figure out that one about the lady who saved semen from oral sex and somehow made use of it

now we all know that spitting it back up on the floor and rolling in it while laughing manically doesnt make you pregnant from experience, but how could she have saved it for so long to give to the semen doctors who apparently accept donations in turkey baster form? she couldnt have used the freezer because her unfairly won divorce child would be taking up too much room

well she was a doctor herself so maybe she had some sperm freshness measures ready

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options

I saw a documentary video on dumpstersluts.com of a woman who could perform oral sex on herself so maybe she just spat it back into herself after mensch

don't you know anything about childbirth

• Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    tumblr_m28zrpgezb1rtxouco1_500.png

Good Ol' Sharon Roadhouse, I wonder what happened to her.

• Options
    damn!! better give up on medschool if i hadnt even thought of such simple solutions to an every day problem like this

• Options
    Sticks wrote: »

She got her throat ripped out by Patrick Swayze.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    a tiny little plastic or paper cup won't pollute any more than the stuff that already goes on in public bathrooms, with the amount of people taking ten paper towels or the people who crumple up the TP

plus all that stuff is a drop in the ocean compared to agriculture and global warming isn't man-made anyway sooooo

what

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options

So, what your saying is she's... unavailable?

Shame, she had some pretty good rolls back in the day, if you know what I mean.

• Options

I was a big fan of her butter...knowwhati'msayin?

• Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »
    a tiny little plastic or paper cup won't pollute any more than the stuff that already goes on in public bathrooms, with the amount of people taking ten paper towels or the people who crumple up the TP

plus all that stuff is a drop in the ocean compared to agriculture and global warming isn't man-made anyway sooooo

what

I have seen numerous youtube videos offering credible testimony towards this conclusion

thenews.jpg
  • Options
    ive read numerous wikipedia articles that say youre wrong what now

• Options
    tumblr_lqnclrKzaL1qbf3fao1_500.jpg

how u gonna refute this man

• Options

what

I have seen numerous youtube videos offering credible testimony towards this conclusion

if global warming is real how come its snowing outside hmmmmm

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    Bedigunz wrote: »
    Sorry. The 11 year old is a girl. The 16 year old is a boy. The girl's parents were cool with the whole situation.

My sister is 11. Send this fucker to jail

I'll give you his facebook name and you can go roadhouse that guy. He even had a creepy mustache too.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options

Preachin' to the choir. The rest of her...menu left a bit to be desired though.

Seriously, I don't like Roadhouse. Except for the part where they do the whole "lets give a big yeeeehaaaaww" for birthdays. It drives my wife absolutely ape shit, which is amusing for me.

• Options

Preachin' to the choir. The rest of her...menu left a bit to be desired though.

Seriously, I don't like Roadhouse. Except for the part where they do the whole "lets give a big yeeeehaaaaww" for birthdays. It drives my wife absolutely ape shit, which is amusing for me.

Pourin' out a little liquor for Susan Roudhouse and her buttered rolls.

• Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular

what

almost made this exact post

couldn't decide if he was being facetious or a tool about semantics or trolling or what though

the "it's just a drop in the bucket" thing annoys the fuck out of me

f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    guys Santorum dropped out of the race

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    guys Santorum dropped out of the race

Did he try to give his stuff to gringrich? Or however the process works

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    LockoutLockout I am still searching Registered User regular
    hell yeah. best news all week

maybe now discourse in the United States can start making up the sixty years it lost since the GOP primaries started

f24GSaF.jpg
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    tumblr_lqnclrKzaL1qbf3fao1_500.jpg

how u gonna refute this man

the world is his basement

ikbUJdU.jpg