As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] Best cosplay you saw.

2»

• Options
    _jnup_jnup Boston, MARegistered User regular
    I thought the Ginger Jax was good, haha.

Feel free to follow me: https://twitter.com/_jnup
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered User regular
    I saw the GLaDOS cosplayer and asked her if she was @RainbowTunnel, since I thought that's who said they were going to do that. She just looked at me like "da fuq?" and said no. So apparently there were two human GLaDOS cosplayers? Or (more likely) I'm just confused.
    If this was someone with a sort of half-helmet on, moving 'robotically' and creepily, and possibly (if it decided to work!) playing GLaDOS quotes from a speaker in the headpiece, that's not RainbowTunnel. That's actually an acquaintance of mine from NY. She did the same costume at Genericon and it stood out even more there!

• Options
    auspexauspex Skullcrusher MountainRegistered User regular
    I saw the GLaDOS cosplayer and asked her if she was @RainbowTunnel, since I thought that's who said they were going to do that. She just looked at me like "da fuq?" and said no. So apparently there were two human GLaDOS cosplayers? Or (more likely) I'm just confused.

@Dr Valkyrie was cosplaying an amazing GLaDOS, complete with cake! Maybe it was her?

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • Options
    King of MarsKing of Mars A freak among weirdos A city in my mindRegistered User regular
    auspex wrote: »

@Dr Valkyrie was cosplaying an amazing GLaDOS, complete with cake! Maybe it was her?
    Tango wrote: »
    If this was someone with a sort of half-helmet on, moving 'robotically' and creepily, and possibly (if it decided to work!) playing GLaDOS quotes from a speaker in the headpiece, that's not RainbowTunnel. That's actually an acquaintance of mine from NY. She did the same costume at Genericon and it stood out even more there!

She didn't have a helmet on when I saw her, she was off to the side messing with her backpack or something. She had one yellow contact lens, though. It's hard to tell from the profile pic if it was Dr Valkyrie, because she looked so different with the costume.

Writhe your naked ass to the mindless groove.
    twitter //
    3DS: 2492-5478-6311 // Steam & WiiU: kingofmars2099
  • Options
    DougB541DougB541 Registered User regular
    I took a ton of pictures that I have yet to post...i'll be sure to share some good cosplay ones when i do finally upload them.

• Options
    MrOlettaMrOletta Registered User regular
    Orianna from League of Legends was really cool:
    WU8Vd.jpg

These Firefall costumes were great!
    xmcgO.jpg

Female Assassin's Creed characters (two separate ones).
    cYNzf.jpg
    zNXul.jpg

Little Sisters from Bioshock were well done.
    Fn999.jpg

That awesome blue dress girl.
    mqouJ.jpg

Kid Icarus.
    DIvAK.jpg

Glados.
    dQOHp.jpg

This guys Big Daddy costume was excellent. The arm drill worked/spun when activated.
    06JmO.jpg

Lara Craft and Chainsaw Girl
    q91jU.jpg