As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat] pooped on the floor again

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Whomp is so fucking great.

it always makes me think of you.

You know what the shitty thing is?

Arivia said the exact same thing.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Sheep wrote: »
    I like how most "hot topic" threads here always devolve the same way. Once all of the facts have been wrung out it's supposition and "what if" situations all the way down.

Unless it's an issue I particularly care about, I find that most threads lose my interest by page 3.

After page 3, it's all dicks.

Dicks all the way down.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    There was a videogame made during the PS2 days that was a collaboration between Western and Japanese developers. Developers, not Capcom-threw-money-at-some-Swedes-and-we-got-Bionic-Commando. I know Rare and Retro studios had a lot of input from Shigeru Miyamoto but the game I'm thinking of was developed both here and there. Anyone remember it?

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    X-Post from appropriate thread in G&T:

My only flag capture (in Tribes) so far has come as a Juggernaut.

Something tells me I'm not playing these classes right ...

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

Look, I'm not saying there are times when you should strike your SO, but there are times where you should strike your SO.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I saw that roar, it's like EA isn't even pretending to try anymore.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Sheep wrote: »
    I like how most "hot topic" threads here always devolve the same way. Once all of the facts have been wrung out it's supposition and "what if" situations all the way down.

I dunno, there are "hot topic" threads between a handful of well-practiced combatants and there are other "hot topic" threads with a steady infusion of lurkers

the latter run in circles. the former go off topic.

:^:

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Apparently the LA office is experiencing some issues so their emails about acceptance are going to be some days late.

Grah.

GRAH.

:( sorry buddy

At least I get to distract myself by battling little metal mens tonight :D

I wish I was set up for Skullgirls on 360 so we could throw down.

Speaking of which, no one had challenged me thus far.

Who else has it?

I know Nova_C and I think 21st, but I lost/never got either of their gamertags.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Look, I'm not saying there are times when you should strike your SO, but there are times where you should strike your SO.

when sufficiently provoked i prefer to fling poop

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    "Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto! I looked them up!"
    I need to figure out how I'm going to paint the face, I'm really bad at that

I am thinking a mixture of pink and white

paint it with Woad

ftOqU21.png
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Apparently the LA office is experiencing some issues so their emails about acceptance are going to be some days late.

Grah.

GRAH.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    That was quite a time warp.

Braveheart.jpg

like thees, cass

ftOqU21.png
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Please tell me EA can definitely be sued for that type of infringement

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

That's your answer to everything.

"Hey Chu, wanna play LoL?"

*Chu flings poop*

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    There was a videogame made during the PS2 days that was a collaboration between Western and Japanese developers. Developers, not Capcom-threw-money-at-some-Swedes-and-we-got-Bionic-Commando. I know Rare and Retro studios had a lot of input from Shigeru Miyamoto but the game I'm thinking of was developed both here and there. Anyone remember it?

Can you give me any details?

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular

Grah.

GRAH.

Yes, get it set up!

• mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular

That "Popcorn" project Eighth Wonder was working on for SCEE?

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    CA Arcserve Backup might possibly be the worst COTS software ever

That's your answer to everything.

"Hey Chu, wanna play LoL?"

*Chu flings poop*

you can't argue with results

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

for 28mm and smaller minis (eg: warhammer and smaller) I find that a single base tone (whatever base flesh color you are going for) + a slightly darker wash works well for faces.

After the dries maybe a couple very faint touches around the eyes.

edit: less is more when it comes to faces. Don't try to actually paint on features. Just a bit of wash or a very very small amount of highlighting.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    How is she these days, Moriarty

ftOqU21.png
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Braveheart.jpg

like thees, cass

Character the figurine is based on would likely get pissed at the idea. How could the media catch her good side.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    There's a lot of nuance and artistry to the act, actually

naturally chu gesticulates with the vocabulary of a sportswriter

the orangutans can feel shame, and look away.

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin

I like to poop my SO's pants and then blame it on her other SO.

I'm worried. She keeps on playing League of Legends and claims to actually enjoy it.

Eddy wrote: »

i apprenticed under koko, you buffoon. each day i tended to her needs- her will, my hands. in return i became the best flinger this side of the congo.

Yes but he flings poop with the skill of Skip Bayless.

• mindsporkmindspork Registered User regular

The corn really brings out a sense of the thrower's inner rage at society - a desire to not conform, to not be digested by the machines of the Bourgeoisie.

Can you give me any details?

Sega was the publisher.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

for 28mm and smaller minis (eg: warhammer and smaller) I find that a single base tone (whatever base flesh color you are going for) + a slightly darker wash works well for faces.

edit: less is more when it comes to faces. Don't try to actually paint on features. Just a bit of wash or a very very small amount of highlighting.

Sag advice

Also generally, in life: be wary of pink in doing skin tones. White people skin has oranges, peach tones, lots of green if you're building up layers. With minis if there's no "flesh" paint handy you are probably better going for a bone color or an off white mixed with brown and a wash -- overly pink tones have this weird cartoon pig sort of look.

I'm worried. She keeps on playing League of Legends and claims to actually enjoy it.

Oh my.

You've prepared... measures, I assume?

ftOqU21.png
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @ronya

I'm going through Kissinger on China. He talks a bit about Mao's managerial/economic policies a bit. Bureaucratic roles, methods of doing business, etc.

I'm only a quarter of the way through but it has been a very good read so far.

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Sony made an internet wristwatch. It needs to bluetooth with your smartphone.

So pointless.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

Sag advice

Also generally, in life: be wary of pink in doing skin tones. White people skin has oranges, peach tones, lots of green if you're building up layers. With minis if there's no "flesh" paint handy you are probably better going for a bone color or an off white mixed with brown and a wash -- overly pink tones have this weird cartoon pig sort of look.

Indeed. Even going for a straight up white paint with a brownish wash looks better than pink (though yeah I think bone is better).

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    Superman is a dick.
    SupermanJerk.jpg

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    i think i have a new meme

scumbag boss: goes on for days at a time about social media

never written a facebook post

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I have reason to believe there is a surprise office party planned in my honor next week. Any suggestions on how I should troll this?

shit on Debra's desk

thats your solution to everything

Oh my.

You've prepared... measures, I assume?

I've got her scheduled for a "checkup" at the hospital next week. Now I just need a band for the funeral.

Ludious wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I have reason to believe there is a surprise office party planned in my honor next week. Any suggestions on how I should troll this?

shit on Debra's desk

thats your solution to everything

no that's my first solution

I have a final solution as well

This discussion has been closed.