As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Parsely] Space Station >giant leap

2»

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • TraceofToxinTraceofToxin King Nothing Registered User regular
    Tayrun wrote: »
    Fister Roboto?

(Thanks for that one, Daniant.)

We shall call him... Fisto.

Are we riding our Robot yet?

Everyday I wake up is the worst day of my life.
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    > mark the exact moment everything went so very wrong

• weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    >You are all very bad people.

>The computers are offline and will automatically reboot once the CPU core’s temperature returns to normal levels.

>This dog-sized robot is used to perform repetitive or dangerous tasks unsuitable for humans. It moves about on tank treads and can carry and manipulate objects. The name F.R.O.Z. is laser etched into its skin. Stop trying to do awful things to it.

>I guess you're riding on the robot now.

>You enter the Turbolift. Where would you like to go? Choices are: Flight Deck, Engineering Bay, Medical Bay, Cybernetics Lab, Command Deck, Observation Deck

>Ride F.R.O.Z., aka Fisto, to the Medical Lab. Let's see what kind of sweet meds they have.

• Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Damn you, Tox!

>Go Engineering Bay

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • weirdspaceshipsweirdspaceships i will eat your still-beating heart Registered User regular
    >You are in the medical bay. Your cryosleep chamber is here. A turbolift is here to transport you to the other levels of the space station.
    Exits are: UP, DOWN, ENTER CHAMBER

>Welcome to Engineering. A display shows you the space station's diagnostics. A reinforced door leads to the reactor core, visible through a window. A pair of mag boots is here. A turbolift is here to transport you to the other levels of the space station.
    Exits are: UP, DOWN, PORT, ENTER CORE

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    >Put on mag boots, then ride Fisto like a surfboard back to the med bay.

>You examine the mag boots. These clunky white boots use powerful magnets to enable the wearer to walk around in a zero gravity environment. The mag boots are too cumbersome to walk around in unless the wearer is in zero gravity.

>You don't have the mag boots.

>You are in the medical bay. Your cryosleep chamber is here. A turbolift is here to transport you to the other levels of the space station.

>Look around for pharmacueticals

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    >Go up

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    >take mag boots

>You find no medicine save for the hypo-injector.

>You go up. You are in the cybernetics lab, surrounded by monitors, computer terminals and flashing lights. There is a robot here. A turbolift is here to transport you to the other levels of the space station.
    Exits are: UP, DOWN, STARBOARD

>An explosion rocks the space station from outside. Fortunately, the shields hold.

>There are no mag boots here.

>Go Starboard

Blood and Fire
    >This towering room houses the space station’s CPU core. A ladder runs up the central spire, allowing computer technicians access to the core, which is now radiating intense heat.
    Exits are: PORT

>Tinkle on the core

(death to us all? Game over?)

Blood and Fire
    >You can't climb the ladder - the hypo-injector cures cryo-sickness, but it doesn't cure vertigo. You wuss.

>Spin in circles to get really dizzy then try to wrestle with Fisto

(I forgot what the objective was)

>Go PORT

Blood and Fire
    >INVENTORY: hypo-injector, microtools, F.R.O.Z.

>You are in the cybernetics lab, surrounded by monitors, computer terminals and flashing lights. A turbolift is here to transport you to the other levels of the space station.
    Exits are: UP, DOWN, STARBOARD

>Go Down.

Blood and Fire

>GO down

Blood and Fire
  • towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    After much thought, I have discovered the answer to this puzzle
    >Eat robots plan to destroy us

• Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    >Apologize to Parse-R.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    > lay down and accept our inevitable death at the hands of our robotic overlords

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    I have it.

>Go back to cryosleep.

I win the game.

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    > Quiet sigh.
    > Man up.
    > Request recap.

>Have sex with Fisto.

• ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    We have stunned Parse-R into inactivity with our sheer moronicness. Having disposed of our computer overlord, we can claim victory!

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    > Be freaked out that F.R.O.Z. apparently has skin.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    ronrab wrote: »
    We have stunned Parse-R into inactivity with our sheer moronicness. Having disposed of our computer overlord, we can claim victory!

If it were that easy all we'd have to do is delete textadventures.exe

Hey, sorry guys! I'll be at a con over the weekend and we've been busy doing last-minute stuff to get ready, hence the inactivity. Normal updates will resume Monday! I'll try to run Action Castle with some people and film it for you guys but I make no promises.