As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[EAST] Pax East 2013 dates - CONFIRMED- Post more info Here including conflicts.

2»

• stardust462stardust462 Leominster, MARegistered User regular
    Jonoseel wrote: »
    I agree somewhat its a good idea to book early because you will get cheap rate as the closer you get the more expensive it will get but then again PAX does offer good rates so either way its a win win situations as long as you don't book a week before the event.

That's true if you are booking at a hotel that won't be part of the PAX hotel block. When PAX sets these up it's not just a good rate - the hotels put a block of rooms aside for the event so that they're not booked by other people who happen to be staying in the hotel the same weekend. That's why some hotels show no rooms available.

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    mgriff3456 wrote: »
    vicechan wrote: »
    @gamerman1227, @mgriff3456, @redfield85, @Meester Scyllz, this is OT, but between all of us, I think there should be some sort of unofficial wrestling event. Like a casual No Mercy tourney at the Console Freeplay room or something.

I'm glad PAX East isn't ON Mania weekend, because my boys would kill me if I missed Mania.

That said, if I can get the time off work, I don't see any conflicts!

Yes! definitely. If I do manage to make it to both PAX and Wrestlemania next year I would definitely be down for some No Mercy or any wrestling game for that matter.

100% agree with this. King of the PAX tournament! (working title)

Also, is this PAX 2013 date 100% official? I figure we still need to wait on an official post by Mike and Jerry. And yea, I am not booking anything until the actual blocks go up later in the year (or whenever they go on sale).

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • JOEPROJOEPRO Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei Wilmington, DelawareRegistered User regular
    Is it too soon to post looking for a room at the Westin???

The ex-hosts of X-Play & Attack of the Show should be the floor hosts of the twitch.tv streams at PAX East!
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    JOEPRO wrote: »

Yes. Wait for the PAX Hotel system, which won't be up till Sept/Oct.

• JonoseelJonoseel Here Be Unicorns and Dragons Boston, MARegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »

I would say nearer to November

Pax Eat Stuff: 3 Day Badges[]; BYOC Badge[]; A Roof to stay under[X]; A ride of some sort[].
  • Josh5890Josh5890 ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I have made an executive decision. I think I will go to Pax East next year! No conflicts for me that weekend so hopefully I can save up by then.

This space for rent
  • TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
    I will be going next year and hopefully i can convince some friends. Yellow TEAM!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Jonoseel wrote: »
    zerzhul wrote: »

I would say nearer to November

The hotels have been up in October two years in a row. No reason to change that now.

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    Since I missed this year's I REALLY can't wait till next year :)

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja