As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Let's talk about drugs, baby

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    This may or may not belong in the school thread, but I have a friend who is moving out of the dorms and taking a term off of school (for a $30/hour internship with a book publishing company, doing coding work and shit, this dude is a genius and will very well be making 6 figures in 3 years), and I am going to get both him + my roommate completely sloshed tonight on Rum + Coke. Neither of them drink much.

I'm trying to figure out how likely he is to hit a J while drunk, the answer is "very likely." I just... need to find a J...

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    man i would smoke just hash and no weed for the rest of my life if i had to choose

good hash is orders of magnitude stronger then even the best weed

also GFG just get him mad drunk and pack ye fat bowl.

reposig.jpg
    my brother bought me a few whiskey sours and we talked about politics, now i'm smoking a fat bowl of headies+hash and watching "You Only Move Twice"

totes rad

reposig.jpg
  • George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    "Hey Will, how drunk do you need to be for me to shove a lit J in your mouth?"

"...very."

"Easy."

lol he just vomited.

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    heh

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Aw yeah, cruisin the forums on company tablets.

BREAKIN THE LAW BREAKIN THE LAW

Speakin of, i got some sweet island skunk that is just... Amazing.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    i had all my shit out on the table, half an oz and tons of pipes/papers/other non good things and my GF runs into my apartment like "my parents are gonna be in here in 30 seconds, hide that!"
    i proceeded to lift it all in my arms, kick open my drug chest, drop it all in and slam it shut just as her parents open the door.

of course it still smelled to high heaven like bud but close call...

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    i had all my shit out on the table, half an oz and tons of pipes/papers/other non good things and my GF runs into my apartment like "my parents are gonna be in here in 30 seconds, hide that!"
    i proceeded to lift it all in my arms, kick open my drug chest, drop it all in and slam it shut just as her parents open the door.

of course it still smelled to high heaven like bud but close call...
    This is an extremely important question.

Was the mission impossible theme song playing in your head?

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular

did
    did you seriously

i'm trying to make sure i read this post right

did you make a post talking about how you got skunk on a company tablet

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    He got some good weed

And is on the forums on a company tablet pc

lfYVHTd.png
    yes

that is what i thought he said

now

why would you talk about how you broke the law by communicating with company property

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    That may not have been the best idea.

Antimatter wrote: »

did
    did you seriously

i'm trying to make sure i read this post right

did you make a post talking about how you got skunk on a company tablet
    Dont care, fuck this job.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I didn't say it was smart but i thought Rachel thought metzger took it home and a skunk sprayed it which is a much better story

lfYVHTd.png
    I didn't say it was smart but i thought Rachel thought metzger took it home and a skunk sprayed it which is a much better story

oh i agree

Seriously, getting fired will only save me the trouble of quitting later. I make less than seven grand a year at this place, i aint exactly bending over backwards to stay.

• Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    Yeah, fuck that job.

How do you manage to get paid so little?

By getting about fourteen hours a week, if I'm lucky.

• Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    Spiced rum and some good hash? Heaven, man.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Gentlemen.

71701925BF6A6C8187F9B3668BE89530191BBC00

Mwx884o.jpg
    "Bryan I'm bored and think I want to do acid."

"Dude just do it."

"Yeah okay." And then I cut my 2 tabs in half and my friend Yoshi and I each take one.

"HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING. WHAT?"

"Man fuck I dunno."

So uh talk to you guys in an hour I guess. Gonna be a low-key trip but wevs.

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    kinda late at night to be starting an acid trip

oh wait you're in college

sigh

sig.png
  • YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    Yeah that's awesome

I'm having a glass of nice whiskey and going to bed :(

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
    edited April 2012
    we were just thinking of buying shrooms!

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    no more hallucinogens for me

I don't need to spend ten hours curled up in a ball using logic traps to keep me from slicing my face off again

low key acid trips are pretty tops

you don't get all overwhelmed but you still get weird and that's cool

reposig.jpg
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    I like weird

Weird is my compass

• TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »

I don't need to spend ten hours curled up in a ball using logic traps to keep me from slicing my face off again

going solo for a first time psychedelic experience really was quite a bad idea

it'd be much better to have tried it with an experienced sitter / trip partner

oh well

sig.png
    Tossrock wrote: »

oh well
    and also not doing one of the 2cs

shrooms should be the first one you try imo

lfYVHTd.png
    edited April 2012
    oh man did I tell you guys about taking acid with my girlfriend

we took a lot of acid

two double dosed sugar cubes between the two of us (we ended up just sharing all of them via makeouts)

holy fucking shit that was amazing

also; I was totally in control of my shit the entire time

whenever grace and I would take a break from having mind blowing acid sex I would walk out into the living room and talk to her family and I felt like some sort of zen wise man

I almost moved her mom (she was trip sitting us) to tears with a metaphor I came up about some shit at one point I think

then I went back into grace's room to listen to the rain and apperciate all the trippy colors on her chalk wall and cuddle and shit

it was amazing

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    I've only done acid and it was rad, so..

Tossrock wrote: »

oh well
    and also not doing one of the 2cs

shrooms should be the first one you try imo

I cannot do shrooms, ever. I have a thing about fungus.

shrooms are too confusing

acid acid acid acid

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    projeck I cannot recommend enough that you and your lady friend do acid together

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    ACID ACID ACID

shrooms are too confusing

acid acid acid acid

soon

i think i'm gonna drop acid instead of shrooms on 4/20

feels like the thing to do

lfYVHTd.png
    projeck I cannot recommend enough that you and your lady friend do acid together

we have done it, twice, but for some reason it does not work very much at all on her

There are plans to try shrooms, though

Is acid anywhere near as mechanical as the 2cs, regarding the visuals?

for as high a dose as I took, open eyed visuals weren't really a thing for me. I mean, just like on shrooms, everything was extra specially amazing just to look at and admire, but no real crazy hallucinations or anything. hella cool closed eye visuals and stuff though

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.