As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Knit-a-long

Mori-nekoMori-neko Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in Artist's Corner
So, I'm kind of new to the PA forums, but a friend and I were talking about organizing a knitalong now that PAX East is done, with the intent of having it finished in time to romp around at Prime. Yes, romp, as the pattern is Max (Queen of the Wild Things)! It's a free pattern, though it does require a Ravelry account (also free).

We've got an IRC channel set up on Slashnet, #pax_kal, and would love to have you join us! The pattern says it's for "brave intermediate", but I'm pretty sure that between the lot of us (however many there end up being), we can work through it.

Grifter on

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Please, read the rules.

4 ) Avoid Erroneous New Topics
    Before posting a New Topic, decide if what you have really warrants a whole topic to itself. We have three useful threads you should be aware of:
    The Doodle Thread
    The Chat thread
    The Questions/Discussion Thread
    If you want advice on a quick sketch, unfinished work, or just want to show off something that didn't take much effort, use the Doodle thread. If you've just got a general question to ask, drop it in the Questions/Discussion thread. Otherwise, if you just feel like being social, swing by the Chat thread. New topics with no art in them are extremely likely to get locked, so keep that in mind.

The Doodle Thread can be identified by the word 'Doodle' worked into it's title somewhere, and like the Q/D thread, it is always sticked. The Chat Thread can be found by indentifying the thread with "CHAT" in the title. It usually hovers near the top of the page.

This discussion has been closed.