As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How is your work/school week?

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    @Veretas are you just squatting now or what

Gonna be crashing at a friends place for the week. I think I'm gonna get the place i checked out though. Didn't look like anything was wrong.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    So I found time to do twenty crunches ten pushups and go for a walk despite having a sinus infection starting up.

But now.

My Butt hurts.

@Buttlord your unique expertise is needed here

My expertisr says nut up and do some more push-ups sissy

nut up seems to be something that actually ISN'T in your expertise.
    :3

nevillexmassig1.png
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    no that's just nuttin' in general

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I am approx 110% ready to go back to work tomorrow

• Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I need to put my foot down and find a therapist. So I can not spend my days off crying about how everyone hates me and I'm bad at all social interactions and I am a constant embarrassment all the time. I don't know how I ended up this way.

Also I might go look at shoes to buy tomorrow. idk.

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    More like Buttsquire

nevillexmassig1.png
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So the guy who relocated my down here in New Mexico, I have been living at his home. Which is also occupied by his fiance.

Who is starting to show her absolute insanity.

She issued a complaint towards me a day ago which I am still trying to understand. She told me, "When you use the bathroom make sure the sink isn't wet."

Now I imagine myself to be a somewhat smart guy but I can't see how to use a sink and not have it be somewhat wet afterward unless she wants me to wipe down the sink after every use of it.

Which I won't believe because that is insanity.

maybe you are making the counter type part, not the actual sink bowl part, all wet and sloppy
    and then she sets her glasses or something down there, and then whatever she sets down there is all wet and sloppy

• JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    So the guy who relocated my down here in New Mexico, I have been living at his home. Which is also occupied by his fiance.

She issued a complaint towards me a day ago which I am still trying to understand. She told me, "When you use the bathroom make sure the sink isn't wet."

Now I imagine myself to be a somewhat smart guy but I can't see how to use a sink and not have it be somewhat wet afterward unless she wants me to wipe down the sink after every use of it.

maybe you are making the counter type part, not the actual sink bowl part, all wet and sloppy
    and then she sets her glasses or something down there, and then whatever she sets down there is all wet and sloppy

Yeah that sounds like the only way for that complaint to make sense within the mind of a sane person, which hopefully is a label that applies to said fiancee. May be a bit picky but then we all have our little pet peeves.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I need to put my foot down and find a therapist. So I can not spend my days off crying about how everyone hates me and I'm bad at all social interactions and I am a constant embarrassment all the time. I don't know how I ended up this way.

Also I might go look at shoes to buy tomorrow. idk.

If that's your case, I would definitely recommend that course of action. You seem like to have an idea of what you want to improve upon in your life/you have a goal of where you want to be as a person. From the sounds of it, those are totally accomplishable things! Honestly, don't put it off. You will procrastinate and procrastinate and never do it.

also, I love shoes. I just picked up a new pair of loafers that are super comfortable and I'm pretty fond of. I also recently acquired some burgundy, waxed canvas keds that are aces.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »

Yeah that sounds like the only way for that complaint to make sense within the mind of a sane person, which hopefully is a label that applies to said fiancee. May be a bit picky but then we all have our little pet peeves.

Well the bathroom in question is the quest bathroom, so she doesn't use it. But I guess her cause for concern is that if we let water stay in the sink for a long time than bacteria & such will grow.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    stop being awful jimmy

7656367.jpg
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    You know I can't do that.

come to philly then

I already visited your chump city

7656367.jpg
    Need money for that.

And a reason to visit Philly.

the reason is fuck you get drunk with tlb

7656367.jpg
    But in Philly?!?!

get drunk and eat a cheesesteak and pee on the liberty bell

7656367.jpg
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    that cracked ass bell

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    JayKaos wrote: »

Well the bathroom in question is the quest bathroom, so she doesn't use it. But I guess her cause for concern is that if we let water stay in the sink for a long time than bacteria & such will grow.

Jeez you really were sent down there to recover the hammer weren't you?

Blake T on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    going to this on tuesday

super excited

• celandinecelandine Registered User regular
    this week's plans include studying for an exam and being sad. like every week.

I write about math here:
    http://numberblog.wordpress.com/
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Munching on some pancakes. Life is good.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Well that weekend came and went way too quickly.

Back to work tomorrow, damn it all.

Nothing. Matters.
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »

Just remember how lucky you are to be alive

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

No save that for friday, Monday is all about wishing you were dead.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

Eeehhhhhhh

• Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I am not getting Critical Thinking at all. I dunno, but I don't feel like I am able to understand it well in a lecture setting. I wish I could hire a private tutor for this. I'd like to be able to ask the instructor to repeat and repeat but obviously I can't do that and I don't have any other way of learning the concepts outside of the lectures. We have a book but he never assigns anything in there so I dont know where to look and get lost and the book just confuses me more.

@Zonugal: is there some sort of super-composium of Critical Thinking Theory like that Harvard.edu site for Philosophy?

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Huge-ass bowl of cereal and Breaking Bad, in bed, is a great way to end the night.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    I am not getting Critical Thinking at all. I dunno, but I don't feel like I am able to understand it well in a lecture setting. I wish I could hire a private tutor for this. I'd like to be able to ask the instructor to repeat and repeat but obviously I can't do that and I don't have any other way of learning the concepts outside of the lectures. We have a book but he never assigns anything in there so I dont know where to look and get lost and the book just confuses me more.

@Zonugal: is there some sort of super-composium of Critical Thinking Theory like that Harvard.edu site for Philosophy?

Have you gone to see the professor during office hours?

Also, I'm not a huge critical theory dude in the domain of philosophy but what are you having difficulties with?

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i'm a fuck up i'm a fuckup i'm a fuckupi'mafuckupuimmafuckup im not gonna pass i'm not gonna get credits i've got anxiety and depression and high sensitivity and gender identity disorder and a horrible father and i miss class and i stay up too late and i dont do homework and i'm a faiulre i'm the worst im a freak cant do it cand to it cant do it cant do it cant do it cant do it cant do itcant get a degree cant write for a living cant own a book store oh god oh god whats the point ic nat don it

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    anti :C

hugs

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I will hug the robut.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Anti you are awesome, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Oh anti all the hugs!!

icGJy2C.png
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hugs Anti, you CAN do it!

• HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    ANTI

I BELIEVE IN YOU

I BELIEVE YOU CAN SUCCEED

SO IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN ME, WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Antimatter do you have somebody you can talk to who is actually qualified and knows how to deal with the sort of anxiety you're feeling?

Your school must have resources that can at least help you confront the problems you're having academically

2x39jD4.jpg
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    @Antimatter wreck and rule! Youre awesome and can do this!

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    re: the question in the OP: turns out, terrible

I went to high school with one of the missing sailors. :(

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Oof, I'm sorry Monroe.

belruelotterav-1.jpg