As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

League of Legends: This is apparently the NOT buggy version of the patch.

• ChaosHatChaosHat Hop, hop, hop, HA! Trick of the lightRegistered User regular
    1% Classy and hilarious gentlemen who have articles of clothing in their name.

• Future BluesFuture Blues Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Carnarvon wrote: »
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    Mundo jungle, what do I do? Solomid down, start clothpots into what?

9/21/0

MS Quints Armor Yellows Mpen Reds MR Blues

Boots+Pots

WQWQWR

Start wolves->blue or wraiths->red and then try to counter jungle.

So me and somebody were having a big argument about Mundo jungle earlier this week.

I personally have run 2Health/1MSpeed Quint, Armor Seals, Mpen Reds, MR Blues and generally start Cloth/5 with this. Start Red leashed and go WQW then E if you're going back in the jungle right away or Q if you're ganking before you go back, then R>Q>W>E. Assuming the leash is ok, you go gank mid before they hit level 2 then move on to either bot if they're overextended or go back into your jungle and start a circuit.

Starting with boots/3 pots is a dangerous way to play because if you meet the enemy jungle in the river or have a bad gank it seriously slows you down. Even if everything goes great you still will have to go back way too soon (usually before your full circuit is done) which sort of negates the point of getting boots IMO.

What I've heard and want to try is:

3 Spell Vamp Quints, Armor Seals, ASpeed Marks (you jungle faster with these than Mpen marks, from what I understand), MR Blues and either Boots/3 or Cloth/5. From what I understand the Spell Vamp quints increase the safety of the first and second circuit and give you some clutch healing for duels that you wouldn't have otherwise. The reason I'm so interested in this setup is that I typically buy anywhere from 10-20 potions on Mundo to keep me topped off throughout the early game and I'm really curious if the spell vamp from the quints would save me some of the cash on potions as I level up clevers and whatnot.

I personally don't feel Movement Speed quints are really necessary on Mundo for a couple of reasons. Sure it's nice to move faster but clevers are ranged and they slow and when you gank the person in the lane is typically the guy who does most of the damage (very rarely is Mundo up autoattacking targets that he's ganking) so boots are more than enough MS especially considering the MS boosting Def and Utility masteries. Come late game Mundo's ult is plenty of Movement Speed and is up often enough to be fine for the purpose of chasing runners not to mention that Force of Nature, a quintessential Mundo item gives late game movespeed anyway.

As the game progresses, I typically build Heart of Gold, Boots 2 (usually Merc's or Tabi, but I'm considering running Sorc shoes more often and experimenting with them), followed by Warmog's and then either upgrade the HoG into Randuin's or start building Force of Nature. After that I usually invest in the component parts of a second Warmog's.

Some people out there strongly advocate building either Atma's or some other offensive item, but I find that Mundo's greatest strength late game is his utterly stupid regen coupled with the ability to just stand in the middle of the enemy team and cleave the crap out of them. Fully upgraded W provides a constant source of annoying damage and cleavers take chunks out of their carries and mages without any offensive items at all. Meanwhile, if they focus you they have to burn down 4-6k health propped up by 150+ physical/magical resistance all the while you're regenerating 100+ health a second and standing in the way of skillshots and disrupting their carries who built completely offensively and have no way to deal with all the passive damage you're putting out while standing in the middle of their shit.

I'm sure some people will disagree with the way I build Mundo, but I find that 1000 extra health and a bunch more regen is far more conducive to Mundo than 70-100 extra auto attack damage that you get with Atma's especially now that it's getting nerfed.

Last but not least, Mundo is a strong ganker and one of the main reasons people play him is not to counterjungle but because he's impervious to being counterjungled. He clears his own jungle fast enough (and once he gets a few health items and his ult can stay out on the field forever if played well) that it's nearly impossible to counterjungle him. Sure, you can go in and take the enemy wraiths or golems every once in a while but it's often far more effective to just constantly pressure lanes and hit people with clevers and generally be a nuisance than it is to risk getting caught in the enemy jungle by more than once person. Mundo is a strong duelist assuming you can aim those clevers, but until you get your AR/MR towards the end of midgame you can easily be chunked down by multiple assailants despite having high health.

The other thing to remember is that Mundo is best played aggressively. Don't be afraid to run around at a low amount of health and just toss clevers from the outskirts in a fight. As long as you keep your distance the enemy won't be able to burst you down even at low health and those clevers can make or break exchanges not to mention that a lot of the reason Mundo works as well as he does is that he is surprisingly toxic to enemy morale. He can stay out in the field forever, show up to every fight, and contribute quite a bit to them even if he's at extremely low health, not to mention that if and when he's targeted he can ult and regain copious amounts of health in seconds which can be extremely demoralizing for the enemy team that just blew two or three ults on him.

Future Blues on
    Xbox Live: No Reply
    Steam: Jacobontap
    LoL: FutureBlues
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    ChaosHat wrote: »
    Played with a Fizz mid last night. Jungler kept invading my wraiths and stuff, and I politely pointed out that if he got a ward or two to help out, it might net him some kills and gank protection.

"lol get your own wards"

Fucking people who play this game expect everyone else to do everything so they can just worry about pwning.

That's when I say, "Oh no! A thunderstorm AND tornado just started outside. I hope it doesn't cut my internet." (alt+F4)
    Then, come back in about 20-30 minutes. Problem solved. Use the bathroom in that time. Maybe mix yourself a margarita or white russian. Take a smoke break.

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    I will run Jungle Hecarim 0/21/9 with MS Quints. 9.5% bonus speed, boots+3, and I'll start the game by running to the enemy Nexus and 1v5'ing their whole team.

Oddly enough, I read that in the voice of Mr. Scorpio...I mean, Hank.

And 0.5% fiendishly handsome, tall, and all-around-fun-to-play-with people who have a preposition in their name.

• MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Oh ranked, I knew there was a reason I kept that bottle of rum around.

• CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    The coolest PA dudes are in EU West. We are so angry.

Dancing Bagel

And 0.5% fiendishly handsome, tall, and all-around-fun-to-play-with people who have a preposition in their name.

who are also terrible at the game.

• muxmux Registered User regular

nohats01.jpg

Mux
    n. 1. Dirt; filth; muck.
    v. t. 1. To mix in an untidy and offensive way; to make a mess of.
  • MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Cutfang wrote: »
    The coolest PA dudes are in EU West. We are so angry.

I stand by my previous statement, EU West is full of monsters from beyond reality. It's the only explanation I can think of, since everyone are awesome there.

mux wrote: »

nohats01.jpg

It says "No Hats" which means you're allowed to have one Hat.

And it's me.

who are also terrible at the game.

The quality of skill is irrelevant when you're as handsome as me.
    And did I mention, I'm a Karaoke Hero? Yeah. Chew on that.

• PriestPriest Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The reason I want to play some PA games being that every Solo Queue I end up playing a tank cause we have like 3 people that want to be AD / AP carries. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind tanking. But some variety would be nice. And getting going with a solid group who is willing to let me Jungle/AP/AD every once in a while would be the Bee's Knees.

Recommendations for good tanks these days that I own?
    I own (off the top of my head): Amumu, Malphite, Maokai, Skarner. There might be a few more that can be built tanky nowadays that previously couldn't that I own. I have both the Champ packs if that helps. Oh, I have Shen too, so I can use him as long as I stay out of Ranked I guess. I always liked Shen, but they made him all shitpoo during early 2011, and were only buffing him around when I quit. He was always wavering between awesome and do not want. Be wary though, I hate Amumu and Blitzcrank because I'm Fumble McGee at Bandage Toss / Rocket Grab

I'm thinking I'll start Solo Queue again by Tanking and Jungling, as those are generally harder to fuck up as long as you know how to protect people, gank/setup kills properly, and generally not be a douche. I just don't want to come back and be "that guy" that goes AD/AP and gets wrecked with no CS always out of position and loling through the jungle unprotected waiting for Akali to come shank me.

Priest on
    edited April 2012
    Priest wrote: »
    The reason I want to play some PA games being that every Solo Queue I end up playing a tank cause we have like 3 people that want to be AD / AP carries. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind tanking. But some variety would be nice. And getting going with a solid group who is willing to let me Jungle/AP/AD every once in a while would be the Bee's Knees.

Recommendations for good tanks these days that I own?
    I own (off the top of my head): Amumu, Malphite, Maokai, Skarner. There might be a few more that can be built tanky nowadays that previously couldn't that I own. I have both the Champ packs if that helps. Oh, I have Shen too, so I can use him as long as I stay out of Ranked I guess. I always liked Shen, but they made him all shitpoo during early 2011, and were only buffing him around when I quit. He was always wavering between awesome and do not want.

Teams don't really need tanks, they need initiation or counter initiation. Being tanky in and of itself doesn't do you shit since usually tanks will just get ignored. Like putting Cho'gath on your team doesn't necessarily go "we got a team comp here let's roll out." His only initiate is silence or pop up, and they're hardly reliable if the other team is on the ball. Maokai, Amumu, Malphite, and Skarner all have good initiation or counter initiate (roughly in that order). But if you have like, Ashe for arrow at bottom, Sona ult, Kennen anywhere, etc, you don't need a "tank." You can try to get more damage and disruption with a tanky dps or even flat dps character (say, a Fiora top).

If you really want something tanky, Galio is amazing in most comps. Poke, initiation, tanky, blah blah. Shyvana can also be built tanky and fun.

TL;DR: The thing that most "tanks" have in common is initiation, Alistar, Sejuani, Nautilus, etc. But this isn't WoW. You can't MAKE someone fight you with a taunt. A tank's utility is entirely: ability to initiate, damage potential, ability to disrupt, and ability to buff teammates or debuff enemies.

ChaosHat on
    Lee Sin and Gangplank can be built fat and start teamfights with their skillset. Master Yi with Warmogs and Frozen Mallet probably works too.

Dancing Bagel
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited April 2012
    Talith wrote: »

Why would they take over supermacy, to redirect spelling errors?

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular

Ah, I love that Riot is trying new things with the genre. I haven't actually tried out Dominion yet, maybe I should. Maybe Supremacy is like a king of the hill game mode or capture the flag!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    You definitely should try out Dominion as it is the game mode of kings.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    I was hoping Riot would give Twisted Treeline the Dominion treatment so it might be played.

If they implement a third mode I hope we get the option to queue for multiple game types. I dislike rolling the dice when it comes to Dominion draft or blind at 1am. Who knows what the other 7 people have picked.

Dancing Bagel
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

I just had this silly idea of a RTS set in the League universe. Noxus & Demacia as factions. Get all recursive up in here.
    I was hoping Riot would give Twisted Treeline the Dominion treatment so it might be played.

Hell, I'd be happy with being able to queue for Draft on Treeline.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
    edited April 2012

I run 9/12/9 with 31.26% AS/12.69 AR. Try it and you will fall in love. He has one of the best if not the best ad roid in the game and has the skills to get in and use it.

If i was to pick an average build it would probably be "boots pots->Ninja->Recurve bow->Belt->Wits->Chain->Phage->Atma's->Mallet" but to be honest you can build to counter the other team and usually you end up as a beast down any path.

As to you question on speed reduction stacking keep in mind that a 55.4% move speed reduction for 2 seconds can help you initiate a fight by locking down a carry and forcing the other team to engage. Then you can keep applying a 40% move speed debuff to keep them out of the fight. His cleaver is awesome for init and harass but during a fight its not worth the health cost IMO. Your job should be to lock carries down and move speed debuffs are one of the best ways to accomplish that.

mux on
    Mux
    n. 1. Dirt; filth; muck.
    Cutfang wrote: »
    Lee Sin and Gangplank can be built fat and start teamfights with their skillset. Master Yi with Warmogs and Frozen Mallet probably works too.

GP doesn't need to be built fat to start teamfights since his ult makes for a pretty soft initiate.

Master Yi has shit for initiation. Initiation needs to be some kind of CC that can catch people/a team out of position and give an advantage to your team. Aside from running in, getting stunned and dying (or just running in and Alpha Striking) he doesn't have anything to initiate with. He'd just die trying to get in.

• CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

9/21/0

Boots+Pots

WQWQWR

So me and somebody were having a big argument about Mundo jungle earlier this week.

zNNHQ.gif

Pretty sure that was Zed, I remember because of all the racial epithets he used for you when he was describing the conversation. Whoo boy, the mouth on that guy; you wouldn't know he was Canadian what with the way he talks.

Burning Agony Mundo jungling requires three things:

1. Max out W
    2. -4 flat damage masteries or hp5 runes
    3. Armor yellows

Everything after that is up to his player; Mundo is extremely versatile.

Maxing out Q second makes your Dragons, Barons, and Buff camps so fast on top of having almost peerless poke for team fights (that minimum damage is really high for its cooldown). Maxing E is much less health intensive, and if you get a lot of early gold for a 15-20 minute Wit's, your dueling is horrifying to behold.

Personally, I go for full tank. Boots/HoG/Defensive Boots 2/SV/MR item of choice/Giant's Belt/Randuins/Finish off the Belt for a chaser/initiator who can just leave W up 24/7 for its massive damage. I don't buy Warmogs unless I get super farmed early. To each his own.

@Spellvamp Quints: Tried them, they're terrible, Stonewall008 is bad and wrong. Get HP/HP5 quints if you want more health.
    @Attack Speed Runes: Tried them, great if you're maxing E first, terrible/unnoticeable for everything else; I run magic pen for better dueling.
    @Boots Start: 407MS is a godsend for killing people as a melee character, and is just as useful level 1 as it is 18, even if you're stacking phantom dancers.

Carnarvon on
  • ZeroZedZeroZeroZedZero Registered User regular

9/21/0

Boots+Pots

WQWQWR

I personally have run 2Health/1MSpeed Quint, Armor Seals, Mpen Reds, MR Blues and generally start Cloth/5 with this. Start Red leashed and go WQW then E if you're going back in the jungle right away or Q if you're ganking before you go back, then R>Q>W>E. Assuming the leash is ok, you go gank mid before they hit level 2 then move on to either bot if they're overextended or go back into your jungle and start a circuit.

Starting with boots/3 pots is a dangerous way to play because if you meet the enemy jungle in the river or have a bad gank it seriously slows you down. Even if everything goes great you still will have to go back way too soon (usually before your full circuit is done) which sort of negates the point of getting boots IMO.

3 Spell Vamp Quints, Armor Seals, ASpeed Marks (you jungle faster with these than Mpen marks, from what I understand), MR Blues and either Boots/3 or Cloth/5. From what I understand the Spell Vamp quints increase the safety of the first and second circuit and give you some clutch healing for duels that you wouldn't have otherwise. The reason I'm so interested in this setup is that I typically buy anywhere from 10-20 potions on Mundo to keep me topped off throughout the early game and I'm really curious if the spell vamp from the quints would save me some of the cash on potions as I level up clevers and whatnot.

I personally don't feel Movement Speed quints are really necessary on Mundo for a couple of reasons. Sure it's nice to move faster but clevers are ranged and they slow and when you gank the person in the lane is typically the guy who does most of the damage (very rarely is Mundo up autoattacking targets that he's ganking) so boots are more than enough MS especially considering the MS boosting Def and Utility masteries. Come late game Mundo's ult is plenty of Movement Speed and is up often enough to be fine for the purpose of chasing runners not to mention that Force of Nature, a quintessential Mundo item gives late game movespeed anyway.

As the game progresses, I typically build Heart of Gold, Boots 2 (usually Merc's or Tabi, but I'm considering running Sorc shoes more often and experimenting with them), followed by Warmog's and then either upgrade the HoG into Randuin's or start building Force of Nature. After that I usually invest in the component parts of a second Warmog's.

Some people out there strongly advocate building either Atma's or some other offensive item, but I find that Mundo's greatest strength late game is his utterly stupid regen coupled with the ability to just stand in the middle of the enemy team and cleave the crap out of them. Fully upgraded W provides a constant source of annoying damage and cleavers take chunks out of their carries and mages without any offensive items at all. Meanwhile, if they focus you they have to burn down 4-6k health propped up by 150+ physical/magical resistance all the while you're regenerating 100+ health a second and standing in the way of skillshots and disrupting their carries who built completely offensively and have no way to deal with all the passive damage you're putting out while standing in the middle of their shit.

I'm sure some people will disagree with the way I build Mundo, but I find that 1000 extra health and a bunch more regen is far more conducive to Mundo than 70-100 extra auto attack damage that you get with Atma's especially now that it's getting nerfed.

Last but not least, Mundo is a strong ganker and one of the main reasons people play him is not to counterjungle but because he's impervious to being counterjungled. He clears his own jungle fast enough (and once he gets a few health items and his ult can stay out on the field forever if played well) that it's nearly impossible to counterjungle him. Sure, you can go in and take the enemy wraiths or golems every once in a while but it's often far more effective to just constantly pressure lanes and hit people with clevers and generally be a nuisance than it is to risk getting caught in the enemy jungle by more than once person. Mundo is a strong duelist assuming you can aim those clevers, but until you get your AR/MR towards the end of midgame you can easily be chunked down by multiple assailants despite having high health.

The other thing to remember is that Mundo is best played aggressively. Don't be afraid to run around at a low amount of health and just toss clevers from the outskirts in a fight. As long as you keep your distance the enemy won't be able to burst you down even at low health and those clevers can make or break exchanges not to mention that a lot of the reason Mundo works as well as he does is that he is surprisingly toxic to enemy morale. He can stay out in the field forever, show up to every fight, and contribute quite a bit to them even if he's at extremely low health, not to mention that if and when he's targeted he can ult and regain copious amounts of health in seconds which can be extremely demoralizing for the enemy team that just blew two or three ults on him.

Pretty sure that was Zed, I remember because of all the racial epithets he used for your when he was describing the conversation. Whoo boy, the mouth on that guy; you wouldn't know he was Canadian what with the way he talks.

Burning Agony Mundo jungling requires three things:

1. Max out W
    2. -4 flat damage masteries or hp5 runes
    3. Armor yellows

Everything after that is up to his player; Mundo is extremely versatile.

Maxing out Q second makes your Dragons, Barons, and Buff camps so fast on top of having almost peerless poke for team fights (that minimum damage is really high for its cooldown). Maxing E is much less health intensive, and if you get a lot of early gold for a 15-20 minute Wit's, your dueling is horrifying to behold.

Personally, I go for full tank. Boots/HoG/Defensive Boots 2/SV/HP or MR item of choice/Randuins for a chaser/initiator who can just leave W up 24/7 for its massive damage. To each his own.

Not Canadian, but still hilarious. I still say Movespeed quints are ideal. Start boots +3 and immediately go into "your jungle is my jungle" mode, right out the gate. Maxxing W first is absolutely mandatory, otherwise you're not capitalizing on the ability for Mundo to clear the jungle incredibly fast. Don't rely 100% on cleaver. Maxxing it first will leave you in a place behind where if you maxxed W first instead.

steam_sig.png
    Come watch me on my stream : http://www.own3d.tv/ZeroZedZero
    Move speed quints are dangerous. Once you start using them you want to put them on EVERYTHING.

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    CS training game 1 went ok.

68 at 10 minutes. when i hit 100 the next closest in the game was our jungler at around mid 50s. I lost a few to dealing with the enemy bot but we shut them down so the trade off seemed worth it.

Also I do like packing heal for laning but I kept forgetting to use it during teamfights. nice advice there.

finished with 204. didn't have much farm time after laning broke down or I'm sure i could have farmed more but at that point it's not as important as me exploiting having double the cs and a few kills on the other teams AD i would imagine?

Also, Lulu is a great support and her ult + sivir's ult is fairly hilarious.

Move speed quints are dangerous. Once you start using them you want to put them on EVERYTHING.

True plus the guy gets a 35% MS Buff every 75sec and 4% from mysteries. Keep in mind that at >415 MS you see a 20% diminishing return and at >490 MS a 50%. You are going to be WAY over that cap if you over stack.

Mux
    n. 1. Dirt; filth; muck.
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    Morello has straight out said that the Stealth Rework was horribly mismanaged on the offical forum.

I get the impression that Riot has always suffered from having exceedingly young developers and programmers. As talented as they are, I think they could use some older gaming management, though F2P Dota is so out there and niche (Though extremely popular nowadays), the really only viable candidates would be from the MMO sector.

Morello's huge reply-fest about the stealth system remake was awesome. They basically said that 1) The stealth remake was horribly mismanaged and was a huge waste of resources, but it's done now. 2)They're working on remaking/reworking kits with stealth.

They've said stealth, as a whole, will be weaker, but characters with it can be stronger.

And Morello said nerfing Eve into near-uselessness was 100% intentional until they can figure out how to fix her. He stated her and twitch(the long-time stealthers) are what's holding everything up, they can't find a way to make them satisfying

wait really when was this

• TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    Morello has straight out said that the Stealth Rework was horribly mismanaged on the offical forum.

I get the impression that Riot has always suffered from having exceedingly young developers and programmers. As talented as they are, I think they could use some older gaming management, though F2P Dota is so out there and niche (Though extremely popular nowadays), the really only viable candidates would be from the MMO sector.

Morello's huge reply-fest about the stealth system remake was awesome. They basically said that 1) The stealth remake was horribly mismanaged and was a huge waste of resources, but it's done now. 2)They're working on remaking/reworking kits with stealth.

They've said stealth, as a whole, will be weaker, but characters with it can be stronger.

And Morello said nerfing Eve into near-uselessness was 100% intentional until they can figure out how to fix her. He stated her and twitch(the long-time stealthers) are what's holding everything up, they can't find a way to make them satisfying

CS training game 1 went ok.
    Also, Lulu is a great support and her ult + sivir's ult is fairly hilarious.

Turning a full buff Cho into a bouncing cupcake is one of the many reasons I love lulu :)

Mux
    n. 1. Dirt; filth; muck.
  • MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Gonna be one of THOSE PEOPLE playing FREE TEEMO WEEK. How do I?

I see one guide building Wriggles, Phage, Merc Treads, Frozen Mallet, Guardian Angel???, Madred's, and another really doubling down on the AS/on-hit thing.

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular

They're pretty fantastic.

• TracerBulletTracerBullet Spaceman Registered User regular
    tehjester wrote: »
    This question probably won't get a lot of answers due to it's nature, but how is the quality of PA games nowadays?

Formerly, they boiled down to the following:

25%: Nice Guys regardless of skill level.
    40%: Ragers
    10%: Extremely Skilled Players that wouldn't suffer noobs and were thus very not fun to play with.
    25%: Anonymity+Audience= Complete Fuckwad.

I'd say

50% say nothing
    20% ragers, bout 1 every game
    20% nice guys
    10% elitist jerks

I would honestly say it boils down to:

50% only play with their clique
    20% are super nice play with anyone people who occassionally get mad(I've even seen Skippy get upset, true story)
    10% are elitists who don't play with anyone in PA but just talk about how awesome they are, but won't play with anyone because apparently we're horrible(in fairness I'm horrible, but apparently I'm liked because I have the laugh of a out-of-breath fat kid)
    5% are still new people trying to learn the game(and probably about 1/3 of that small percent are new people who don't recognize they aren't as amazing as they think)
    (ok, still doing math, bear with me)
    5% are super hardcore ragers. I say super hardcore because I feel like these people are just always upset, you know, like, if it looks like rain this years harvest is ruined type of folk
    10% are ragers who ATTEMPT to be constructive, but when other people rage back the game becomes a rage fest.

Yeah, there are quite a few cliques in the channel. But if you find a nice warm cozy group of people to play with it can be frustrating to play with other people who aren't on the same page as you, skillwise or stylewise.

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
  • unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular

07-25-2011, 03:27 AM

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    i generally just start talking. sometime's people respond, sometimes i'm ignored, sometimes i didn't stop to notice that everyone was actually in game so i'm speaking to no one. You also have to think about the fact that some people leave the client open while doing other things. like me right now. I have the client open but I'm typing this and about to go make dinner. therefore me ignoring people for the next 10-20 minutes is because I'm kind of a bastard... and hungry. but mostly a bastard.

Maybe a re-work of Magma? I'd also love to see more environmental traps. Maybe something like The Devil's Playground in SC2? And maybe something more fun like the Protoss Football game; something worth next to no IP/XP, and more for the fun of it.

This discussion has been closed.