As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[East] Illness thread

13»

• Options
    LinkSmashLinkSmash Registered User regular
    Is anyone still feeling sick? I was feeling like crap the Tuesday after PAX and now it's a week later and I've still got a nagging cough and sore throat. Seen a doctor about it already and got some medicines only for it all to fail on me and now I just feel like poop. Grrrrr....

Now I'm just starting to wonder if this is the PAX Plague I've got or something more. :/

• Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    I ended up only feeling that crazy fatigue for a couple days but now it has passed completely. I am in the clear!

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    CreamsteakCreamsteak Thrall Registered User regular
    I'm still plagued with a cough that won't go away. So yes, somebody else is still sick.

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Creamsteak wrote: »
    I'm still plagued with a cough that won't go away. So yes, somebody else is still sick.

Right there with you. Had mild symptoms most of last week, but it didn't kick into full gear until this weekend. Was miserable all day yesterday. Today I seem to be down to a persistent productive cough and some sinus issues . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    Oh good! Not the only one. There should be more hand sanitizer places at these sorts of events, like literally right there in front of you with signs and folks walking around handing some around and cough masks..... haha Or I'm just being all paranoid because I'm still sick :/

• Options
    willowtasticwillowtastic NL, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Still sick here too! Mostly just a cough, but still have no voice. :(

• Options
    How's everyone coping now? haha

• Options
    adias.angeladias.angel Tech-Savvy Wife Kalamazoo, MIRegistered User regular
    Just a bit of a cough now but wow this thing lingers!

Prime '12, '13, '14, '15, '19 .. East '12
  • Options
    Oh most definitely! I'm still coughing too and it seems like every other day I wake up with a sore throat. :/

• Options
    thedandmomthedandmom Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Since we had a super mild winter this year, allergies are going to be alot worse so that's probably what you all are suffering from still. Just make sure you keep hydrated and take your medicines.

thedandmom on
    linkbanner.jpg
  • Options
    TdarTURboTdarTURbo Registered User regular
    I had no sickness.

• Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    . . . and I'm still coughing. Weeks and weeks later. Ugh. Time to break down and go see the doctor . . .

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

This discussion has been closed.