As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - Blamimations Season 3, Ep. 10: Blam #10

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited April 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• Cthulhu CalamariCthulhu Calamari Toronto, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I loved the scrolling gag. Even though I knew it was coming after "Cuba" the wait for "Cuba Gooding Jr." made it even funnier.

Amsterdam
    Amsterdam
    Amsterdam

Amsterdam Revisited

• theResetButtontheResetButton Registered User regular
    Glad to see "Candle Cove" made the list, too.

Keep honking: I'm also honking.
  • captainkeytarcaptainkeytar Registered User regular
    The text at the end... so funny. Even more perfect: the episode ended halfway through me reading Scott's paragraph. An ad started, leaving me unable to rewind and finish reading their ramblings. Somehow that made it even more hilarious.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    The text at the end... so funny. Even more perfect: the episode ended halfway through me reading Scott's paragraph. An ad started, leaving me unable to rewind and finish reading their ramblings. Somehow that made it even more hilarious.

It ended with;
    See you in 30 days <3

Hoorah for more Blam Nights!

Oh brilliant
  • FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    I never know how to react to creators being harder on themselves than I am. Like... It's okay, buddy. I'm just happy to see things when I see them. You don't have to worry about me. It's not like these things end on cliffhangers or anything.

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Framling wrote: »
    I never know how to react to creators being harder on themselves than I am. Like... It's okay, buddy. I'm just happy to see things when I see them. You don't have to worry about me. It's not like these things end on cliffhangers or anything.

You must be forgetting "Tetriscop 3: Tetricopter"

• FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh, also, I loved this one. Although I was kinda hoping it'd be an actual Blam Nights, since those are easier to watch (in that they don't require pausing or close scrutiny to catch visual gags).

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
    there = not here
    they're = they are
  • ToochTooch Registered User new member
    Season 3, episode 10?

Shouldn't it be Season 2 episode 10?...or Season 3 episode 1??

• Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy West Hartford, CTRegistered User regular
    The joke with the guy on the travelogue casette ran on a bit too long. The punchline was was belabored. I feel so ungrateful to say something that picky for something I get to watch for free...
    *ambivalence*

• AurichAurich ArizonaRegistered User regular
    Wasn't it the entire episode? Did I miss crucial content?!