As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Giant Bomb: Ryan Davis is a pretty classy guy.

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    SimBen wrote: »
    Well thank god you have no money and don't get to buy anything ever.

You're part of the problem.

I have money. I just don't have a 360 and therefore a kinect would be a pointless purchase

Well if you have money, why don't you get a 360, a Kinect and Kinect Star Wars then, you fucking whore?

sig.gif
    I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from, it's been a long day, I'm still at work

sig.gif
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    with the way rfilyaw was dressed he was asking for it

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Well that is a pretty sexy anime avatar.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    hello every nyan!

Guys I'm so tired.

sig.gif
  • Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    Am I the only person in the world that thinks the R2D2 Xbox looks fucking dumb?

I mean, I like Star Wars, I like R2D2, but it looks hideous.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    i like it
    but as someone who loathed the white 360 and loves his black slim, i'd rather it match my TV

i would like the gold controller, any word on if those are available separate?

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    i like it
    but as someone who loathed the white 360 and loves his black slim, i'd rather it match my TV

i would like the gold controller, any word on if those are available separate?

not in gold I don't think

But they did make other colors of chrome controller

Honestly it's a huge finger print magnet though

xmassig2.gif
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    agoaj on
    ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Dox the PI on
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Dox the PI wrote: »

But.. they got 4 pink hard hats! I only saw 2...

A new studio space, perhaps?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Young Jeff continues to look like he should be leading a Green Day tribute band

6F32U1X.png
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    I just got around to watching I Love Mondays and literally fist pumped when they said they were doing a Grimrock quick look

If only Dave was in the office - it seems like a perfect Vinny+Dave game

sig2.jpg
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I saw three pink hats! Patrick, Brad and Jesus

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Well thank god you have no money and don't get to buy anything ever.

You're part of the problem.

well now I'm going to buy like five copies just to spite you

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    That safety gear is one of the best deliveries they've gotten in recent times.

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    fishing is my favorite part of every non-fishing game

especially harvest moon

Okami has my favorite fishing, followed extremely closely by Suikoden II. Link's Awakening has some pretty good fishing, too.

uc3ufTB.png
    Dox the PI wrote: »

I was gonna ask why they're breaking through that dry erase board but the answer made itself immediately obvious

they've moved on to phase two

sig.gif
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Vinny looks like he's broken down a wall with sledgehammer before.

That is totally unsurprising.

Wait for a second there on the bombcast Vinny made it sound like Brad was also an expecting dad. Wonder if that was just a thing where Brad is a human punchline or if there's something to it.

sig.gif
  • SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Fuck Whiteyboards!

SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
    So only PS3 owners get to play Journey, and only Xbox owners get to play Fez

I kinda wanna play both. :/ Guess I should start with getting Journey. Still haven't gotten around to it.

sig.gif
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I love how Jeff is totally freaking out about Fez

wY6K6Jb.gif
    SwissLion wrote: »
    Fuck Whiteyboards!

This isn't about them opening up some office space.

This is about them destroying Gamespot.

sig.gif
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The difference between Jeff in the Fez QL and him talking about it on the Bombcast is astounding.

So only PS3 owners get to play Journey, and only Xbox owners get to play Fez

I kinda wanna play both. :/ Guess I should start with getting Journey. Still haven't gotten around to it.

Fez has a good chance of making it to PC at least!

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    The difference between Jeff in the Fez QL and him talking about it on the Bombcast is astounding.

Isn't that why they are looking at changing their review system to allow second opinions/later changes?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    It definitely looks like one of those rare games where your first impression of it eventually becomes entirely mistaken. That almost never happens.

sig.gif
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    So only PS3 owners get to play Journey, and only Xbox owners get to play Trials Evolution

:(

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    It's a good thing I have both systems, then!

That sounded less dickish in my head.

Both are really cool.

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Man, I'm a firmly believe in not buying a console for just one game. But all that Fez talk on the Bombcast got me thinking about buying a 360.
    Luckily (unluckily?), I can't afford one right now.

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    The second I saw the "In Your Mind" level of Trials I turned on by Xbox and bought it.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I really hate how Trials HD is still 15 bucks.

C'mon Microsoft, that makes no sense.

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    I'm pissed off that after the Skullgirls quicklook I now know what "hit confirm" means.

MrDapper wrote: »
    The second I saw the "In Your Mind" level of Trials I turned on by Xbox and bought it.

Trials of Limbo.

Trials HD was a great game but it was fairly nerve wracking, I still get flashbacks to those 80 degrees inclines.

• Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Opty wrote: »
    To be fair, those crates looked too tiny to be picked up to me, so I was confused at first as well. The thing I would have done he didn't was attempt to pick them up before leaving the room.

Sure, but he smashes them four times, the last time saying something to the effect of "I feel like we're missing something totally obvious." Nothing is coming out of the crates, Brad. Those are the only such crates in the dungeon, Brad. You're looking for something to hold down a switch Brad. LOCK ON TO THE FUCKING OCTOROK, BRAD. HE GOES AWAY WHEN YOU RUN UP TO HIM, BRAD, JUST LIKE IN EVERY ZELDA GAME. THE BLUE ROOMS ARE ONES YOU'VE VISITED, GOD DAMN IT.

Two Headed Boy on
    4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
    Trials Evo looks neat, and the speed at which tracks were downloaded was very impressive. I know it's all just numbers and tiles, but too many games would have fubar'd something that simple.

• CormacCormac Registered User regular
    Olivaw wrote: »
    What the fuck is even happening at Valve anymore

Knife collection game?

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
This discussion has been closed.