As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mom Effect

19495969798100»

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Olivaw wrote: »
    The Wii remote is a great idea

If it had more reliable tech and less shit games, it would be something to see

But, you know

No one could figure out how to make the thing work for them

Bingo. It is a brilliant device that is basically wasted on Nintendo's lack of long-term planning.

I mean, Wii was a HUGE success for about a year or two, until people realized there was nothing to play on it, and it became kind of a joke.

There is just

SO MUCH that nintendo could have done with the Wii if they hadn't more or less stopped trying to really appeal to people who don't care about pikmin or zelda.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    I wish prox mine worked more reliably.

Because it'd be an awesome power if it could actually, y'know, be used as a mine to cover entry ways and stuff.

But instead I just use it like a little rocket launcher with a slow travel time.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'm willing to bet that the Kinect could be utilized for some good fps times

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Wanna have kinect fighting game.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Also I unlocked geth engineer

I am pleased

But it is no kroguard

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
This discussion has been closed.