As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Blue Screen of [chat]

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Yawn

Sup chat

Abdhy self-banned?

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    probably of the "i'll pay you this check if you give me some change" variety or somesuch

Yeah, more then likely that was it.

Still, I'm really happy with my wife. She wasn't really a dog person until we got our beagle and now she's just another member of the family to her. It's really heartwarming to see. She fell in love with her since the first day. My wife was sort of expecting her to be a bit bigger when we got her so when she saw her and she was barely bigger then our hands she just completely melted.

Edit***

And not as a knock on him or anything of the sort but has anybody found that [chat] goes a lot slower in the mornings since Abd went on his self-imposed ban?

abdhy was the life of the party and now he's dead.

Temporarily, sure, but still.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Why did Abd self ban? School? Or hatred of Mojo__Joj0?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    School, I think.

aRkpc.gif
    I'd get a self-ban if I didn't know I'd check [chat] anyway.

aRkpc.gif
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    desc wrote: »
    Yawn

Sup chat

Abdhy self-banned?

Yeah, I think something went on where he and Org were discussing something and some things were said that were a bit...off the mark I guess is a way to put it and Abd decided to go a self-imposed ban until June or something. Happened on Monday.

Gonmun on
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Daxon's self ban is also still holding.

I wonder how many bannees set up customised vanity search routines after they leave

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
    School, I think.

Was it school? My mistake then if that's the case.

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I had entirely forgotten about Daxon. Poor Daxon. Already fading from existence.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    I just finished Chapter 4 of GK2... such a crazy good game.

Well, crazy good story; the game is almost irrelevant. It's just the best werewolf story I have ever seen. Nobody has handled the topic better. Nobody.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I'd get a self-ban if I didn't know I'd check [chat] anyway.

Yeah.

It would just lead to me posting by proxy through other people.

fuck gendered marketing
    Well that was a really good gay post-apocalyptic dystopia story

I'm glad I managed to catch that, even at this late stage

fuck gendered marketing
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I had entirely forgotten about Daxon. Poor Daxon. Already fading from existence.

who?

919UOwT.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    I just finished Chapter 4 of GK2... such a crazy good game.

Well, crazy good story; the game is almost irrelevant. It's just the best werewolf story I have ever seen. Nobody has handled the topic better. Nobody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9XpJTEvE3w

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I've used up all my sick days at work.

Whoops.

Psn:wazukki
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Goddamn it. My breakfast nemesis decided to make a PB sammitch the same day I planned on making a PB&J on toast.

There was a fucking QUEUE for the peanut butter. This dipshit was spreading peanut butter like he was touching up the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Deebaser wrote: »
    Goddamn it. My breakfast nemesis decided to make a PB sammitch the same day I planned on making a PB&J on toast.

There was a fucking QUEUE for the peanut butter. This dipshit was spreading peanut butter like he was touching up the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

YOUR PLANS ARE FOILED!

aRkpc.gif
    haha

heard this morning in the office:

"I'm all over it like a secret service agent on a colombian prostitute"

919UOwT.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    mornin y'all

Yawn

Sup chat

Abdhy self-banned?

Yeah, I think something went on where he and Org were discussing something and some things were said that were a bit...off the mark I guess is a way to put it and Abd decided to go a self-imposed ban until June or something. Happened on Monday.

@Gonmun

Ah, I see.

That is not hard to imagine, frankly.

<3 abdhy but I am glad he checked himself before a mod wrecked himself then

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Hey desc

yer a jerk

p.s. i got accepted by JET

simonwolf wrote: »
    Hey desc

yer a jerk

p.s. i got accepted by JET

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

hey desc

you're awesome

and even more awesome

fuck gendered marketing
    Gooey wrote: »
    haha

heard this morning in the office:

"I'm all over it like a secret service agent on a colombian prostitute"

Ha!

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    ITS GOING TO BE AN EASTER WEEKEND TO REMEMBER!

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Yawn

Sup chat

Abdhy self-banned?

@Gonmun

Ah, I see.

Yeah, I'm just glad it didn't really explode. Both he and Org actually seemed rather mature for the most part after it happened so I was surprised to see abd go but if he's got other things going on too IRL then I can understand.

On an unrelated topic, for any folks who attended PAX East this past year I was looking at possibly looking to go next year but wanted to get an idea as to $$$ wise how much I should try and save and was hoping some experienced folks might be so kind as to give me an idea.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    mornin y'all

Morning! How is wife and pre-babby?

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

YOUR PLANS ARE FOILED!

I saw his ID card on the way out. He's a non-payroll contractor. Dude has no juice. Next time I see him I will call him on this bullshit.

(I realize this is not brave.)

Three sweeps of the knife should be law for everything except brittle butter.

mornin y'all

Morning! How is wife and pre-babby?

good

yesterday she was having some... symptoms? that worried her

but everything seems fine

getting close!

• CampyCampy Registered User regular
    Yawn

Sup chat

Abdhy self-banned?

@Gonmun

Ah, I see.

Ah, the fire and folly of youth. He's like 16 years old or something isn't he?

YOUR PLANS ARE FOILED!

I saw his ID card on the way out. He's a non-payroll contractor. Dude has no juice. Next time I see him I will call him on this bullshit.

bro

you work here?

peanut butter is for closers

put it back

man i miss the breakfast at the ny office

all we have is sodas and breakfast bars

i want my bacon and eggs and hashbrowns and smoothie

919UOwT.png
    Gooey wrote: »
    man i miss the breakfast at the ny office

all we have is sodas and breakfast bars

i want my bacon and eggs and hashbrowns and smoothie

How well stocked are the breakfast bars? Like Oatmeal and croissants?

getting close!

I KNOW

919UOwT.png

YOUR PLANS ARE FOILED!

bro

you work here?

peanut butter is for closers

put it back

More like "Scuse me. Let me see that. *SWIPE SWIPE*. There."

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Yawn

Sup chat

Abdhy self-banned?

@Gonmun

Ah, I see.

Yeah, I'm just glad it didn't really explode. Both he and Org actually seemed rather mature for the most part after it happened so I was surprised to see abd go but if he's got other things going on too IRL then I can understand.

On an unrelated topic, for any folks who attended PAX East this past year I was looking at possibly looking to go next year but wanted to get an idea as to $$$ wise how much I should try and save and was hoping some experienced folks might be so kind as to give me an idea.

In a Group of 4 people who drove there together I spent under $300 for tickets, travel, room and food.

This discussion has been closed.