As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Krobb and Scrurp Show: Season 1, Ep. 10 - Ties

TubeTube Registered User admin
edited April 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
PUNY ROBOT FALLS TO HANDSOME ADMINISTRATOR

http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/ties

Tube on

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Your insult has been noted and recorded within our memory, Tube-Administrator.

• Options
    Svenne345Svenne345 Treasure Hider Registered User regular
    I don't know what's funnier:

The triumph of modern film I just watched with two plot twists and an all star cast

or

The robot beat down.

I am torn.

Svenne345.jpg
  • Options
    TriskTrisk Registered User regular
    "In C-Code"

Wil Wheaton has stolen my heart again, this episode was bizarre and fantastic.

• Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    "? Sorry, \?"

made me lose it.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Tleilaxu wrote: »
    "? Sorry, \?"

made me lose it.

Still laughing from it.

"Uggggghhhhhh, I prefer pascal"

• Options
    MercadeMercade Registered User regular
    Excellent episode. Pretty funny end to the season and the whole Kris' dad thing. Wonder if they'll be doing a Season 2?

Switch: SW-1909-0466-9585
  • Options
    Venkman90Venkman90 Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Loved the build up, did the "fans" improv those questions / memory's of the panel? Great either way.

Venkman90 on
  • Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    Was that Enforcer's corset worn:

A) As her personal fashion choice.

B) As a part of one of the many optional Enforcer uniform themes; a selection which includes (but is not limited to) utili-kilts, #4 scarves, or bat'leths.

C) As required by the PAX Policy which requires all convention workers to wear a Standard issue PAX Utili-Corset while on the floor.

I have never had the opportunity to PAX, but I presume, based on the functional merits of such a policy, that it is C.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    @Veretas and i were in the crowd when they shot the panel scene. they edited out a TON. everyone kept thinking they could be super clever and ad lib things over what the Vantage Point folks were asking us to do.

(also, yes, we were semen for Kris and Scott)

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    @Veretas and i were in the crowd when they shot the panel scene. they edited out a TON. everyone kept thinking they could be super clever and ad lib things over what the Vantage Point folks were asking us to do.

I totally knew they would. No offense to other people there but it's funny when one person does it. That's it. Don't add to it. You are almost always not funny.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

I was there too! I was right next to one of you! Or...someone else in that group. I don't remember.

Anyway that panel was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Haven't watched it yet, but
    Mercade wrote: »
    end to the season
    Nooooooo!

• Options
    RemingtonRemington Registered User regular
    Veretas wrote: »

I totally knew they would. No offense to other people there but it's funny when one person does it. That's it. Don't add to it. You are almost always not funny.

It was really super obnoxious. Nobody was funny.

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    I was sitting in the back and don't remember being asked for any of that stuff.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Great episode. Also, corsets need to be a standard uniform issue

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    DeliciousTacosDeliciousTacos Registered User regular
    Remington wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »

It was really super obnoxious. Nobody was funny.

Yep. Scott and Kris had an amusing story at the panel, too, about a guy that was trying to plug his site when they were filming the earlier scenes. As if they would just leave that in.