As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Blue Screen of [chat]

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    I wish I were having sex right now.
    You should really learn to be more specific when making wishes.

CXaQ3.jpg

You're right. I should have specified a female horse.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I actually had pretty decent sex ed in 5th grade. Covered all the major birth control options at the time. Their uses and dangers. A bit too early but still it was actually pretty decent.

My next sex ed was actually in college and it was an anatomy class more than a sex ed class.

I remember in Grade 8 we had a sex ed class and our teacher wanted us to ask questions about various rumors we heard. One of the older kids who had failed at least 2 grades brought up the whole "hairy palms" thing. As soon as he did though one of the other kids in the class who sat right in the middle of everyone made the mistake of immediatly looking at his hands right after it was asked. Needless to say the kid didn't live that down for the rest of the year.

somebody has to be the slowest gazelle

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Guys, guys.

This is amazing. http://www.mwelab.com/products

i don't really see what's amazing about this

nice monitors, nice chair, presumably nice audio system - for 6000 dollars?

and then the one with the hysterical extra bits - air filtering system, touch screen interface, and "light therapy", whatever that is

which is 42,000 dollars

you could buy a nice car with all those features for that price

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I just hit up Yahoo answers whenever I had questions about sex.

That explains your horrifying use of sandpaper.....

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Guys, guys.

This is amazing. http://www.mwelab.com/products

i don't really see what's amazing about this

nice monitors, nice chair, presumably nice audio system - for 6000 dollars?

and then the one with the hysterical extra bits - air filtering system, touch screen interface, and "light therapy", whatever that is

which is 42,000 dollars

you could buy a nice car with all those features for that price

IF I had enough money to build my own evil supervillain lair from a 1980s movie, this would be my throne.

That's really the only use I can see for it.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I believe it was here, but a few days ago, I saw someone post an image of Beavis and Butthead with Mike and Jerry's face from the comic Perhaps Too Real. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyone have that image?

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Ugh, the ex who just stayed with me asked my friend if I was online. I didn't want him to lie for me, so I had to talk to her about how she didn't do anything, but I need to not talk to her again. I can't think of any way to purge the last bits of this from me.

It really hurt.

I do not know the details of your situ

but my opinion is that clean breaks are the best

block from IM and facebook, route all emails to junk folder, don't answer calls or listen to messages, ask friends to let you know if she'll be somewhere so you can avoid, etc

She lives in New York. We're basically best friends, but it was like old times but not when she visited and I just need to purge this from me. Yesterday, I burned the really great romantic letter she wrote & sent me a few years ago about getting back together... right before she changed her mind. SiG made me do that and it was a good idea.

BURNED IT http://imgur.com/qP9Ss

I had never burned something sentimental before. I recommend it.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i'm guessing light therapy is some sort of special lamp that makes it so you don't need to go outside

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
  • Options
    I would love to have a space-efficient self-contained workstation like that, for my home, honestly

one that eliminates the need for a desk and has an ergonomic seat and everything

but I think you could get a really fantastic chair with the right tray/mouse area and some kind of overhead display mechanism for way less than six thousand dollars

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Basically, I have been a broken and slutty man since then.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    AUGH i had a sex dream about someone I should not be having sex dreams about

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

cut ties!

it's nice to be friends with an ex, but if it isn't working for one of you, throw nice out the window

YOU DO YOU

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    i'm guessing light therapy is some sort of special lamp that makes it so you don't need to go outside

Relates to Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.) which happens more often in the winter when there isn't as much sunlight.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

Was it Hitler?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i did it. I shaved off my ugly-ass facial hair. i'm gonna learn to like my fucking chin instead. Hooh... No more scraggly ugly stupid goatee.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    New York huh?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i mostly miss being a part of someone's life- someone they tell their friends about while smiling.

*sobs while fucking hood rats*

• Options
    Sarksus wrote: »
    New York huh?

She's a fundraiser for Columbia University. You should go date her.

• Options

Cass, it's normal for people to have sex dreams about me.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    i did it. I shaved off my ugly-ass facial hair. i'm gonna learn to like my fucking chin instead. Hooh... No more scraggly ugly stupid goatee.

Even if you have an awful chin, it's still not as bad as an awful chin covered in awful facial hair

so good work! i learned this after trying to grow a terrible beard in high school. my graduation photo is nightmarish.

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

cut ties!

it's nice to be friends with an ex, but if it isn't working for one of you, throw nice out the window

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    New York huh?

Could a relationship possibly land me a Pulitzer?

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Good for you! Getting away from bad facial hair is the first step towards truly becoming a man.

Not that I would know anything about that...
    oldme.png

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    Good for you! Getting away from bad facial hair is the first step towards truly becoming a man.

oldme.png

let me just throw out a wild guess, here

you worked in IT

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Damn it Thom beat me to it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

i haven't stopped laughing since i first heard skippy say it. it might be my favorite sentence in the world.

• Options
    This is also why I was a sad LOLer on Sunday.

• Options
    Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

• Options
    New York huh?

sarksus lives in upstate new york, nowhere near the awesome part of the state

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

i haven't stopped laughing since i first heard skippy say it. it might be my favorite sentence in the world.

What happened, bieber

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

A few billion years ago Earth did have that thing with another planet.

• Options
    Anyway, I'm better now. Sup homps. I want to lolerskates before I go on a date tonight.

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular

i mostly miss being a part of someone's life- someone they tell their friends about while smiling.

*sobs while fucking hood rats*

Someone that rests their chin in their hand and gazes wistfully into the distance consumed by thoughts of your donger. I mean face. or... you.

Thoughts of you.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    Fuck. This. Gay. Earth.

Mine too!!!!!!!!

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

oldme.png

Sweet jeezus, you look(ed) like I did my did my first two years of college.

Let me tell you about all the tail I pulled back then....

....and we're done.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options

oldme.png

you worked in IT

At this time in my life I was:

1) Making crank shafts for Briggs and Stratton
    2) Learning Sacred Songs from various native tribes

IT was three years before and two years after this moment in my life.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    My facial can now only be full beard well maintained and trimmed or clean shaven. It has been decreed thus by my female friends.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    what have my careless hands wrought

• Options

oldme.png

you worked in IT

At this time in my life I was:

1) Making crank shafts for Briggs and Stratton
    2) Learning Sacred Songs from various native tribes

IT was three years before and two years after this moment in my life.

you disgust me, maggot

This discussion has been closed.