Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PRIME] PAX lfg (roomies)

mountie242mountie242 Registered User
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Not sure where to start this thread but I suspect people attending PAX Prime are going to be trying to fill there rooms and other people (like me) are trying to find a room. I want to come to PAX but just can't seem to find any other gamers to come with me. [its called being isolated in the middle of nowhere Canada] I'm working on a buddy who states he would like to come but isn't for sure. Is there anyone out there that needs a guy to finish off there room? I'm a decent guy, clean and respectful.

-Dan

mountie242 on

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Moderator mod
    There will be a room share thread on this forum after the hotel reservations system goes live. Please be patient.

E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.