As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

toy shotgun from the 90's?

zildjianzildjian Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
hey guys,

i really need help! I'm having so much trouble finding pictures and the name of this toy gun i had as a kid and it;s killing me, because every time i describe it every one remembers it but can't find pictures of it of what it was called.

It's a shotgun that ejected shells! im not sure if it was a pistol grip gun, or pump shotgun. but the gun was a gray color with blue Parts. i think like blue grip and fore grip. i can't remember exactly. but it had gray shells that you add and every time you pump it, it would eject a shell! it was the coolest thing to me. and now since im into firearms i want to find and track down this toy gun i had as a kid and own one! i was born in 1988 and had it growing up when i was 5yrs+

any help would be awesome!

Thank you guys!

-Zildjian

zildjian on

• Options
    tech_huntertech_hunter More SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    71cloEvbb1L._AA1500_.jpg

Was it this?

tech_hunter on
    Sig to mucho Grande!
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    I have that, seen them and variations at Grocery Outlet and other discount stores.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    I'm not sure about your gun from the 90s, but you could get an airsoft shotgun: http://www.amazon.com/Double-Eagle-Airsoft-ShotGun-385-FPS/dp/B004B203H8/ref=pd_sbs_sg_2

It even has the bonus of being able to shoot a pellet at your friends or yard pests!

• Options
    No that's not it, but I really appreciate your help!!!

• Options
    It's confimed that it was Gray with blue parts. Anyone have any idea what it could be? It was most likely bought at Toys R Us in the 90s. Is there any site that has Toys R Us toy gun list from the 90s?

Thanks!

• Options
    Any one else have any ideas?

• Options
    jkruse05jkruse05 Registered User regular
    ngbbs4b35bcf72a8c8.jpg Kinda like that? Failing that, what kind of shotgun was it? Pump, break open, lever? Was it a bit cartoony or realistic?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    That Double-shot can seriously eject the shells out the back.. at least before the springs start going.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch