As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me identify this comic! UPDATE: It's TEKNOPHAGE! Come talk about it if you want.

StormwatcherStormwatcher BleghBlughRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Graphic Violence
I don't know if I should post this on H/A, but I think it makes more sense here.
Also, Hi, comic forum, never been to these parts before, nice meeting you.

It's a not very old comic, kinda alternative, probable british, about a very dystopian world with a All-powerful dictator with a lizard head, and it's very steam punk.
It's very violent and horrifying, and all the story arcs are about people trying to fight the evil lizard and meeting some VERY HORRIBLE fates.

I think Neil Gaiman had something to do with it.

Please help!

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
camo_sig2.png
Stormwatcher on

• Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    I think you're talking about the Neil Gaiman line that was published by Tekno Comics in the 90's. Mr. Hero was the "flagship" title, but there was also this lizard headed dude:

Technophage.jpg

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    That's EXACTLY it.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Mods, please close if necessary.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Hensler, do you have every issue of that?

Do you, in fact, have several of each issue? One for reading, one for displaying, one for eventual re-selling, one in a climate-controlled vault, just in case?

• Options
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Hensler, do you have every issue of that?

Do you, in fact, have several of each issue? One for reading, one for displaying, one for eventual re-selling, one in a climate-controlled vault, just in case?

No, just one of every issue, and unopened doubles of the number #1's.

• Options
    Just as good. Hensler, you'll always be an unopened double of a #1 in my book.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    That's one of the most disturbing comics I ever read. Talk about body horror and dystopia. I was fascinated and repugnated the whole time. I love it.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Delduwath wrote: »
    Just as good. Hensler, you'll always be an unopened double of a #1 in my book.

Well, I'd say something nice about you too, if I knew who you were. But hey, the Maxx was cool.

• Options
    I'm just this guy who's been too lazy too update his avatar since Secret Invasion and his signature since the Seven Cities of Heaven or so.