As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The School Thread and You, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Add/Drop

19495969798100»

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Hahahaha

You haven't seen anything yet

maybe it's time to change my major to english

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    oh sick, i got an A+ in genetics :)

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    Hahahaha

You haven't seen anything yet

maybe it's time to change my major to english

Coward.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Lawndart wrote: »
    Baidol wrote: »
    Lawndart wrote: »
    How far in advance are you supposed to apply to grad school?

I've been so focused on getting through undergrad that now I have about 3-ish semesters left and I should probably not wind up having to take a year off before grad school.

As already stated, you will be applying in the late Fall/early Winter for enrollment the fall after your last year.

If you have not already begun looking at departments to apply to, do so now. You want to figure those out soon so that you know just what, exactly, is required of you.

Thanks for the advice, everyone.

I've already been looking at the graduate programs in my area, and it seems I don't need to take the GRE after all, and other than getting letters of recommendation I'm going to be covered for the academic requirements.

On the other hand, I'm now a bit concerned that since it looks like I'll be graduating at the end of the Fall 2013 semester that I'll have to wait an entire year to start grad school unless I can either start during the Spring 2014 semester or squish in all the credits I need and graduate next spring.

Fuck.

Just think of it as time to save up money, which you'll probably need/want.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
This discussion has been closed.