As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A few of my drawings in one, at last in one consolidated thread!

mathewhmathewh Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Artist's Corner
TX to community members for not only showing me the proper etiquette for posting, but also helping me figure out how to rename the thread.

543244_410632722287958_206390472712185_1631906_1295882275_n.jpg

mathewh on

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Where did you find fish in Diablo 3?

• Options
    haha! good eye. i posted a part of the image on facebook and asked people what i should add. someone said fish and i added it. :)

• Options
    ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    mathewh wrote: »
    haha! good eye. i posted a part of the image on facebook and asked people what i should add. someone said fish and i added it. :)

what happened to that C14P-7R4P?
    It is typically bad form to create a new thread for each new piece of art. If we did that there'd be hundreds of new threads daily and no way to follow any of it.
    Simply make anew post in the same thread with your art.

ninjai on
  • Options
    hmm. sorry about that. i'll consolidate new posts into one thread in the future. tx for the tip!

• Options
    NicNic Registered User regular
    Just consolidate them into this one! You can change the thread title as many times as you want by editing the first post.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    6943258968_60cdc3b345_o.png

I do a gaming podcast and I'm in charge of the artwork. This is one of the pieces I made up after visiting the Borderlands 2 booth at PAX East. Just wanted to share (to give a bit while delving into other threads to learn new skills).

mathewh on