As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX East: I contracted PAX Pox...

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Boston taught us many things.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    I bet shots would help me ... get more shots

If Boston is any indicator, this is a true hypothesis.

Boston was a magical place

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I miss you guys.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Ahhhhhhhh buying them now

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    Who wants a quiet roommate in Seattle?

• AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Shots!

Actually, I mean, Prime tickets went on sale today. Due to the mad rush to buy them, the site got borked.

Just a heads up for those of us who may forget!

Nothing. Matters.
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Got mine.

Direct link since the one on the PAX site got taken down:

https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=581&site=FAN

May or may not work for you. Some people are having luck by using different browsers.

BLM - ACAB
    Thanks Geek, worked great in Chrome.

Nothing. Matters.
    Thanks Geek.

3-day pass purchased.

• EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Not working for me at all. I'll just have to wait till they go back up!

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • EffefEffef Who said your opinion mattered, Jones? Registered User regular
    Got mine before the site brokeded.

95% sure im going to go, but if I can't then you guys get first dibs on my pass.

ox30LTf.gif
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    3-Day Tickets purchased!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Effef wrote: »

95% sure im going to go, but if I can't then you guys get first dibs on my pass.

You will have no shortage of people who will want to buy your passes if you need to sell them.

If you can't find anyone here in SE++, there is always a "passes for sale" thread in the PAX forum.

BLM - ACAB
    The Geek wrote: »

You will have no shortage of people who will want to buy your passes if you need to sell them.

If you can't find anyone here in SE++, there is always a "passes for sale" thread in the PAX forum.

They changed it for East this year, and will probably make the change for Prime. No pass sales (threads or posts) at all on the forums.

Nothing. Matters.
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    RUSH!!!!!

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I wonder if they will sell out before friday

The Geek wrote: »

They changed it for East this year, and will probably make the change for Prime. No pass sales (threads or posts) at all on the forums.

I'm sure there are plenty of other ways to sell them at face value to people who want them.

Did they say why they changed it?

BLM - ACAB
    I can't find the post, but I am pretty sure that people were "selling" passes and then not sending them out.

• EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    Got it to work. 3-day Prime ticket purchased! Yay!

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
    Baidol wrote: »
    I can't find the post, but I am pretty sure that people were "selling" passes and then not sending them out.

Dang. Fucking people. That's how I got my passes last year, sucks that people have to be jerks.

BLM - ACAB
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Maaan I want PAX East back.

edited April 2012
    I think they deleted the post from the PAX forum, which might mean they are changing the policy again, don't know.

Essentially they wanted to help counteract the counterfeiting problem from last year's Prime and prevent any second-hand sales of badges from going on. I think they also mentioned that you would be removed from the show floor if your badge was found to be counterfeit. Last Prime I think they had made some exceptions for people who got conned.

EDIT: I'm sure that badges between friends is something that is ok, but just not organized through the forums.

Aphostile on
    Nothing. Matters.
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I...think I am going to Prime.

Assuming I can grab a pass.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    sweet, time to buy a pass and start asking around for a couch to crash on

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    I will not be going to Prime so I won't be buying tickets. I have, however, bought shots.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I think they deleted the post from the PAX forum, which might mean they are changing the policy again, don't know.

Essentially they wanted to help counteract the counterfeiting problem from last year's Prime and prevent any second-hand sales of badges from going on. I think they also mentioned that you would be removed from the show floor if your badge was found to be counterfeit. Last Prime I think they had made some exceptions for people who got conned.

EDIT: I'm sure that badges between friends is something that is ok, but just not organized through the forums.

The badge has been much improved and at East they had badge checking stations.

Usagi has forsaken all PAXes.

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »

Sadly, our couch will not be available this year as we'll be getting the hell out of dodge on Saturday

didn't you make me a key? did I give it back?

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

Sadly, our couch will not be available this year as we'll be getting the hell out of dodge on Saturday

Snagged a 3 day! Set a course for Adventure!

Goose! wrote: »
    The badge has been much improved and at East they had badge checking stations.

True, with the nifty blacklight posts and also individual checkers.

WHO KNOWS, GOOSE? WHO KNOWS?

Nothing. Matters.
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Those badges were from the fucking future or something.

• LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Is this now the Prime thread?

And then LTM was the Prime thread.

Nothing. Matters.
    Oh God, I can feel all of it...all the Pox...inside me.

LTM wrote: »
    Oh God, I can feel all of it...all the Pox...inside me.

Literally throwing up right now.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

didn't you make me a key? did I give it back?

Yes and yes.

You're more than welcome to tag along to Hawaii if you fit in my luggage

Hey @Usagi!

If you are heading out on Saturday, does that mean you aren't going to be managing the fancy dinner?

Because if not, I might be happy taking up such responsibilities.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh dammit the registration is fubar.

If I don't get a 3 day so help me...

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    I put my trust in The Geek, and the link seemed to work in Firefox.

So long as that's not a fancy front-end for his paypal account, I've gotten a 3 day.