As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East: I contracted PAX Pox...

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Oh dammit the registration is fubar.

If I don't get a 3 day so help me...

try a different browser

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Update: So...about that Registration link...yeeaaaaaa. We're working on getting this fixed up...sorry about that!

No it's officially fubar.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    He is referring to the link he posted earlier. Try using that link in a couple different browsers, one should work! A couple of us have done this already.

Edit: This link: https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=581&site=FAN

Erics on
    fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Erics wrote: »
    He is referring to the link he posted earlier. Try using that link in a couple different browsers, one should work! A couple of us have done this already.

Edit: This link: https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=581&site=FAN

Oh shit, that worked.

WOOHOO

Thanks.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Hey @Usagi!

If you are heading out on Saturday, does that mean you aren't going to be managing the fancy dinner?

Because if not, I might be happy taking up such responsibilities.

My current plan is to have fancy dinner on Friday night, however I see no problem with having two if the need or want arises

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Oh dammit the registration is fubar.

If I don't get a 3 day so help me...

Try the link and try all browsers!

I REALLY doubt it'll sell out so fast that we all need to be hammering it like this, but it's nice to have the confirmation in my inbox already...

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Achievement get: First ever PAX pass!

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Nevermind, purchase has been confirmed.

Everyone calm down.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    Hey @Usagi!

If you are heading out on Saturday, does that mean you aren't going to be managing the fancy dinner?

Because if not, I might be happy taking up such responsibilities.

My current plan is to have fancy dinner on Friday night, however I see no problem with having two if the need or want arises

Hmm...

HMMM.....

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    the paxtime is upon us huh

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    oh god, are three day passes expected to sell out in a day or something?

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Actually, I'd be okay with just doing the proper fancy dines on Friday.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    That would open up Saturday evening for Zonugal's Expedition into Clubbing & Eroticism; 301...

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Is that class available to audit?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    That would open up Saturday evening for Zonugal's Expedition into Clubbing & Eroticism; 301...

disclaimer: participants in "Zonugal's Expedition into Clubbing & Eroticism; 301" assume all risks and/or injuries associated with 1) party rocking, 2) asphyxiation by human sweat, and/or 3) damage to ocular nerves from loud, bright neon apparel. do not consume "Zonugal's Expedition into Clubbing & Eroticism; 301" in conjunction with alcohol or other depressants, as this may cause an unsafe drop in sick beats.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I would like to take this class.

• Options
    All of you join me, I shall be your instructor in a world made of light & sweat.

• Options
    That seems like a very...damp...world.

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Eww

• Options
    Everyone who has a jersey should wear them to the group picture.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    LTM wrote: »

It is a neon ocean of funk & kinetic love.

This post. That av/sig.

I can't unhear it now.

• Options
    LTM wrote: »

It is a neon ocean of funk & kinetic love.

• Options

disclaimer: participants in "Zonugal's Expedition into Clubbing & Eroticism; 301" assume all risks and/or injuries associated with 1) party rocking, 2) asphyxiation by human sweat, and/or 3) damage to ocular nerves from loud, bright neon apparel. do not consume "Zonugal's Expedition into Clubbing & Eroticism; 301" in conjunction with alcohol or other depressants, as this may cause an unsafe drop in sick beats.

Man, alcohol is required.

Although only fair amounts of it. Unlike when you, Bendery & I went to Trinity and I consumed a mixture of Bendery's cosmopolitan & my whiskey-coke.

I was in the bathroom trying not to vomit (which I succeeded at) until coming out to start that dance battle.

• Options
    There's a moral to that story somewhere, but I think it was drowned in booze & sweat.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Excellent, the link works! Now to convince the wife to let me spend that much XD.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    sweet, time to buy a pass and start asking around for a couch to crash on

Sadly, our couch will not be available this year as we'll be getting the hell out of dodge on Saturday

didn't you make me a key? did I give it back?

Yes and yes.

You're more than welcome to tag along to Hawaii if you fit in my luggage

I just went to hawaii, nuts to that

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    did the reg link go down again?

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Got it to work. 3-day Prime ticket purchased! Yay!

this.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    neville wrote: »
    Got it to work. 3-day Prime ticket purchased! Yay!

this.

Yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss.

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    I just got a pass. who wants to hotel up?

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    Got my pass... looking slimmer that I'll be able to go (I actually really hope I'm not able to, because it will mean goodthings for me!) but got my pass just incase! Bummed that it says no refunds, I assumed I'd be able to.

• Options
    dammit you guys broke the server >:[

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    wow good job guys
    04-25-12 Registration Update
    Here's where we're at:
    #1. We tried a new registration vendor this year. It....didn't work out. We are going back to our previous vendor and registration should be set up next week.

#2. For those of you who have successfully registered, we'll shoot you an email next week to confirm your registration.

#3. We're really sorry about this =(.

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    Ahahaha!!!!

• Options
    Well, shit.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Got 3-day for the wife and I. Hopefully this finagling they have to do goes well and don't have to re-register.

Edit: Debating on whether to get hotel or not as we live ~1hr away. Thoughts?

Anialos on
  • Options
    Are you going to engage in night time activities featuring spirits?

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Everyone who has a jersey should wear them to the group picture.

Not doing so was an option? :P

Anialos wrote: »
    Got 3-day for the wife and I. Hopefully this finagling they have to do goes well and don't have to re-register.

I've always gotten a hotel and I have lived 1-2 hours away every year. It's super convenient.
    This year though, the cost of a cab to/from will be cheaper for me than getting a hotel room.

• Options

I live in Kent, which is only about 20-40 minutes away, depending on traffic.

If you can afford a hotel, I highly recommend it. It's totally worth it so you don't have to drive home each night after staying up until 2am.

I'm gonna try to snag a room at the Hyatt this year, so I gotta keep an eye on the hotel registration part of the PAX site for when it opens.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    The Geek wrote: »

I live in Kent, which is only about 20-40 minutes away, depending on traffic.

If you can afford a hotel, I highly recommend it. It's totally worth it so you don't have to drive home each night after staying up until 2am.

I'm gonna try to snag a room at the Hyatt this year, so I gotta keep an eye on the hotel registration part of the PAX site for when it opens.

Well, if you go south of the city to get a cheaper motel (or live there like Geek), you can also light rail it. I don't remember what time it starts/stops, though.