As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW Game 71 - In doldari's 3rd Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

• doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game71state54.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Call to Arms! : During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.
    Rousing the Rabble : During the end phase, when Hero tokens are resolved, all Peasant tokens count as additional Heroes (they are still Peasants for all other purposes).

- Upgrade Effects
    Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round

Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn
    Rat Ogres - Opponents cannot assign hits to Clan Rats until they first assign enough hits to kill all Rat Ogres in the region
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region

- Chaos Card Effects

@texasheat active.

doldari on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    @doldari
    Can you update the Old World effects when you get the chance and clear the strike on Mystical Disregard?

Darian wrote: »
    @doldari
    Can you update the Old World effects when you get the chance and clear the strike on Mystical Disregard?

Sorry~ Fixed.

• texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    I roll initiave to begin right? Wait...no, wrong game....

Lure of battle in Kislev
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/202/acts/12610

I think thats 0 pp, can't see the board at work, and i can't remember

7/7 PP

Yep, we've got four little figures in Kislev.

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Nurgle's Quest (M) to Estalia.

2/6 PP

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    And by Bretonnia, I meant Estalia.

Characters
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game71state55.png

- Old World Card Effects
    Call to Arms! : During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.
    Rousing the Rabble : During the end phase, when Hero tokens are resolved, all Peasant tokens count as additional Heroes (they are still Peasants for all other purposes).

- Upgrade Effects
    Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round

Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn
    Rat Ogres - Opponents cannot assign hits to Clan Rats until they first assign enough hits to kill all Rat Ogres in the region
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region

- Chaos Card Effects
    Estalia : Nurgle's Quest (If you place at least one corruption token in this region, immediately advance your dial one tick and carry out the dial instructions. This can be fulfilled once per phase)

@Jebu active.

• JebuJebu Registered User regular
    Transmogrify to Estalia.

4/6 PP

Transmogrify - 2 - During the battle phase, roll one battle die for each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region.

...Thanks?

Characters
    Boggles the mind that they thought Transmogrify would be too strong if it had a magic symbol.

Shroud of Secrecy in Kislev
    5/6 PP

edited April 2012
    Darian wrote: »
    Boggles the mind that they thought Transmogrify would be too strong if it had a magic symbol.

I will kiss them if they FAQ update and swap Transmogrify and Havoc's magic symbols. Havoc still remains absolutely amazing and Transmogrfiy becomes playable outside of niche situations!

Aegis on
    Characters
  • jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    (M) Strength in Numbers - 1
    In the Badlands

5/6 PP

jakobagger on
    I thought 3 dice for 2 pp was a reasonable trade off, especially since you need two cultists alive to trigger the quest. And if I have extra hits, I can throw them at peasants. Could be just the jet lag talking though.

edited April 2012
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game71state56.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Kislev : Shroud of Secrecy (During the battle phase, opponents must assign hits to Peasants and other opponents' figures before assigning hits to your figures)
    Estalia : Nurgle's Quest (If you place at least one corruption token in this region, immediately advance your dial one tick and carry out the dial instructions. This can be fulfilled once per phase) and Transmogrify (During the battle phase, roll one battle die for each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region)
    The Badlands : Strength in Numbers (If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one)

@texasheat active.

doldari on
    Well, lets fill a card slot, bloodbath in the badlands

7/7 PP

http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/202/acts/12634

Virulent Outbreak to the Border Princes.

2/6 PP

Gotta get rid of these just in case I actually decide to use them one day.

Characters
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game71state57.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Kislev : Shroud of Secrecy (During the battle phase, opponents must assign hits to Peasants and other opponents' figures before assigning hits to your figures)
    Estalia : Nurgle's Quest (If you place at least one corruption token in this region, immediately advance your dial one tick and carry out the dial instructions. This can be fulfilled once per phase) and Transmogrify (During the battle phase, roll one battle die for each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region)
    The Border Princes : Virulent Outbreak (This region is considered Populous)
    The Badlands : Strength in Numbers (If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one) and Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region)

@Jebu active.

edited April 2012
    Bolt of Change to The Border Princes, changing the Bloodletter into two Bloodsworn.

4/6 PP

Jebu on
    edited April 2012
    Accidental double post ><

Jebu on
    Seductress to Kislev
    4/6 PP

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Rat Ogre to the Badlands

3/6 PP

Bloodsworn to brettonia

6/7 PP

Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game71state58.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    The Badlands : Strength in Numbers (If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one) and Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region)

@Aegis active.

Virulent Outbreak to Norsca.

2/6 PP

Characters
    Glean to Bretonnia.

4/6 PP

(M) Glean - 0 - This region is considered adjacent to all other regions.

Seductress to Kislev
    3/6 PP

Bloodletter to Estalia

4/7 PP

Plaguebearer to Estalia.

1/6 PP

Characters
    Acolyte to Bretonnia.

3/6 PP

Seductress to Kislev
    2/6 PP

edited April 2012
    Round 5-3. Summon Phases

game71state59.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects
    Norsca : Virulent Outbreak (This region is considered Populous) and Strength in Numbers (If you have more figures than any one other player in this region, the defense value of your figures is increased by one)
    Bretonnia : Glean (This region is considered adjacent to all other regions)

@jakobagger active.

doldari on
    Clan Rat to Norsca

1/6 PP

Bloodletter to estalia

2/7 PP

Plaguebearer to Estalia.

0/6 PP

4 friendly battle dice facing 8 opposing. I think I like my odds.

Characters
    I wonder what the chances are of me convincing Tzeentch to play a Havoc in Estalia.

Characters
    Warp Shock to Bretonnia.

2/6 PP

(M) Warp Shock - 1 - Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value.

Aegis wrote: »
    I wonder what the chances are of me convincing Tzeentch to play a Havoc in Estalia.

He can't. Havoc isn't expensive enough to overwrite the Quest and Mystical Disregard doesn't let him play on top of his own cards.

Seductress to Kislev
    1/6 PP

Oh I figured Tzeentch could overwrite his own much like the rest of the cards. Oh well.

Characters