As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Presidential Election Thread] All Hail the Liberty Rooster.

• Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Ok, so this has been a fun little exercise. But we can all go home now. tbloxham has clearly won.

TheCanMan on
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    It's not quite so clear. I argue Atomic Ross managed at least a close second with the thread title change.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    So do we spam clicking on GOP ads or what?

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    It's not quite so clear. I argue Atomic Ross managed at least a close second with the thread title change.

I'm still upset how Obama handled the whole "Hellas vs. Troy" thing.

• Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    The People Of Ur vs. Gilgamesh. His failings all start from there.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So I said after the Fallon appearance that Obama's discussion of how America invested in him was what this election should be about? Joe Biden has a different idea:
    If you are looking for a bumper sticker to sum up how President Obama has handled what we inherited, it's pretty simple: Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    8->

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    As tag lines go, it's a good one. However, I doubt Real Americans are going to stand for a failed president who sat idly by while Sherman marched to the sea.

• Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    So I said after the Fallon appearance that Obama's discussion of how America invested in him was what this election should be about? Joe Biden has a different idea:
    If you are looking for a bumper sticker to sum up how President Obama has handled what we inherited, it's pretty simple: Osama bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive.

The auto industry isn't only alive, its thriving. They really need to hammer that home, especially in Michigan, that if it were up to Romney, they would've all went Bankrupt and things would be worse than ever there.

PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    And thus my mancrush on Biden continues.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Drakeon wrote: »

The auto industry isn't only alive, its thriving. They really need to hammer that home, especially in Michigan, that if it were up to Romney, they would've all went Bankrupt and things would be worse than ever there.

We're well aware. It's more important in NW Ohio though, to be honest.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    hah. that's really something. it's like republicans are bringing a gun to a street fight thinking they'll win, when the other side has fucking bazookas

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

“I think he came to office at a time of tremendous challenge in this country. The economy was in free fall and we had two wars and someone said to me the other day, ‘You know his slogan should be GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead,’” David Axelrod said on Washington Times' "America's Morning News."

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I don't remember Obama helping out Gondor when they lit the signal beacons either.

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Obama's cozy relationship with the British is inexcusable while the brits force American merchant sailors into naval service against Napoleon.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    2012 Republican Primary Candidates, Super PACs Scrub Attack Ads From YouTube

Not surprised. I'm sure it's all archived somewhere in the White House already though.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    Kalkino wrote: »
    I don't remember Obama helping out Gondor when they lit the signal beacons either.

Rohan 2012

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    MuddBudd wrote: »

Not surprised. I'm sure it's all archived somewhere in the White House already though.

It's cute how they think that once something has been put on the internet it can somehow magically "go away".

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »

It's cute how they think that once something has been put on the internet it can somehow magically "go away".

Especially when there are many groups who will happily put them back up on YouTube, and have enough resources to challenge copyright threats.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    People from Phoenix are Phoenicians.
    Mad props if you got that one.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    TomantaTomanta Registered User regular
    If the White House needs them, I'm sure the Daily Show has copies.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    "Hey IT guy make sure you remove those videos from the internet we've been linking for the past few months so they don't come back to bite us in the ass."

"... Okay."

• Options
    IT support for conservative SuperPACs has to be either the best or worst job ever.

"Hey, you! Get rid of the internets!"

"Uh . . . sure. Whatever. Done."

"Awesome."

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Burtletoy wrote: »

Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

“I think he came to office at a time of tremendous challenge in this country. The economy was in free fall and we had two wars and someone said to me the other day, ‘You know his slogan should be GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead,’” David Axelrod said on Washington Times' "America's Morning News."

Yeah exactly. That should be hammered into the national psyche.

ed
    If they (or the DNC or someone) doesn't offer something like this in bumpersticker form
    binladendeadgmalivemaxresolution.jpg
    It'll be a big missed opportunity

PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »

Well, the button right over there says 'delete'

What else would it do?

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    'Okay, I want you to put all the URL's of the ads up and then hit 'Return', so they all return to us so we can get rid of them.'

'...sure.'

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »

Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

ed
    If they (or the DNC or someone) doesn't offer something like this in bumpersticker form

I'd love to have one of these.

• Options
    Edith_Bagot-DixEdith_Bagot-Dix Registered User regular
    Obummer did nothing to assist the Targaryens during the so called Westeros Spring, either. Why? Because he loves baby killing.

Also on Steam and PSN: twobadcats
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Bammy gotta take the helm and fight back against Iran in the middle east man.

That's right, I said it.

This ruthless "Ilkhanate" has been getting its way for far too long now.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Zephiran wrote: »

Stop being such a faggot.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

ed

Very nice. :^:

• Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    Obummer did nothing to assist the Targaryens during the so called Westeros Spring, either. Why? Because he loves baby killing.

The Red Wedding - WHAT DID OBAMA KNOW BEFORE IT HAPPENED?

• Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Obama allowed our lord and savior Jesus to be sacrificed on the cross!

He's obviously anti Israel too because he provided no assistance to the Jews while they wandered the desert for 40 years.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular

Hmmmm. Sounds familiar.

ed

Very nice. :^:

I'd reverse the order of the statements. Carrot first, then stick.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Or second either, evidently.

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    Zephiran wrote: »

Stop being such a faggot.

uhhh what?

• Options
    TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    So I've been hearing that Paul will receive at least half of the delegates in Washington state. This is following the same thing happening in Iowa and Minnesota. Apparently it could happen in many of the other caucus states as well.

Obviously he's not going to come close to catching Romney, but is there any chance that this could keep Romney from reaching 1144? Are some of the delegates being assigned to Paul ones that had previously been placed in Romney's column in various projections?

Basically, is there more hilarity to come?

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Kalkino wrote: »

Where was Obama when the West Fold fell? Where was Obama when our enemies closed in around us?! Where was Obama... no, my Lord Kalkino. We are alone.

KalTorak on
This discussion has been closed.