As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Robots in Disguise (Transformers 4! Coming June 29th 2014)

19495969798100»

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    so excited for the FOC line

and new botshots!

thundercracker and superbot megs look amazing, must have

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    yeeaahhhh the violence and particularly the focus on dismemberment in last stand of the wreckers makes me really uncomfortable

like not even weirdo on the bus uncomfortable, I'm talkin' straight-up squeamish sick to my stomach this-is-Wrong-and-I-don't-like-it uncomfortable

Im surprised to hear this

Though really I shouldnt maybe?

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    wreckers really hits an uncomfortable nerve

but it's worth it

especially for the "wreckers, combine!" gag

I love that

I dunno

I can handle it

Human dismemberment and gore disturbs me way more

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Oops yeah Jazz. Duh.

Also, concerning Starscream:
    Do you guys think he's legit, or still a dirty double traitor? It's so hard to tell ... I bet something comes up where it looks like he betrayed New Cybetron's cause, but he had to for the greater good (that's unknown to everyone else)

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    Oops yeah Jazz. Duh.

Also, concerning Starscream:
    Do you guys think he's legit, or still a dirty double traitor? It's so hard to tell ... I bet something comes up where it looks like he betrayed New Cybetron's cause, but he had to for the greater good (that's unknown to everyone else)
    He wants power

For once, kindness and honesty can give it to him

Screamer will be as good as he needs to

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I don't find Last Stand that gory

But the panel where Overlord is holding a ripped off face in his hand made me feel slightly ill

• DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Really? The worst movie you've ever seen? Ever?

Yup

Unlike some other bad films I've seen, it doesn't have the luxury of "well, I guess they did what they could with their budget"

Just watched Weird Science with my wife and am considering revising this statement

This discussion has been closed.