As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

i have an infection in my butt, a game design infection

1282930313234»

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I am currently (impatiently) waiting on this.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    @TheStig @Buttlord I want to make a design doc for this game

I actually think it's a neat idea

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    TheStig Buttlord I want to make a design doc for this game

what iphone game are you ripping off this time?

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I can
    Darric wrote: »
    Ken Levine (Thief, System Shock 2, Bioshock) and Amy Hennig (Legacy of Kain, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted) talk about game writing and creative directing:

http://irrationalgames.com/insider/irrational-interviews-11-amy-hennig/

thanks for this, although the amount of nasal in this soundfile makes me grit my teeth a bit

@t4ct you should! design docs are great practice

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »

what iphone game are you ripping off this time?

talk to me when your podcast is on iTunes

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    That's a better reply then i was expecting, good show.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    @TheStig @Buttlord I want to make a design doc for this game

ummm
    have at it?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    I can
    Darric wrote: »
    Ken Levine (Thief, System Shock 2, Bioshock) and Amy Hennig (Legacy of Kain, Jak and Daxter, Uncharted) talk about game writing and creative directing:

http://irrationalgames.com/insider/irrational-interviews-11-amy-hennig/

thanks for this, although the amount of nasal in this soundfile makes me grit my teeth a bit

@t4ct you should! design docs are great practice

this is a really decent listen. i don't agree with most of it but i value any opportunity to hear people talk about their job

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure opinions on game writing vary hugely from person to person. It's just the sort of topic that has a whole bunch of different facets that lots of people are going to feel stongly about. I mean, I'm pretty sure my opinions on the topic are really weird compared to others' as well.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Ten wrote: »
    I am not a game designer, though I have ideas for games. If I learned more game design, I could probably get closer to making them a reality, because then I could code up a prototype and start iterating. I get frustrated too quickly though, and need people to bounce ideas off and to give me art, because I lost motivation when I'm just looking at my dumb programmer art for weeks.

I lament the loss of punch rumble

We were on to something!

I'm still determined to make a side scrolling beat 'em up one of these days, I think there's a lot of novelty still in the genre that could be tapped.

I am also working on my own beat em up from scratch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZiwIlkTZ8&sns=em

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    man. nice work. I mean that.

• Options
  • Options
    TenTen Registered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »
    I am not a game designer, though I have ideas for games. If I learned more game design, I could probably get closer to making them a reality, because then I could code up a prototype and start iterating. I get frustrated too quickly though, and need people to bounce ideas off and to give me art, because I lost motivation when I'm just looking at my dumb programmer art for weeks.

We were on to something!

I'm still determined to make a side scrolling beat 'em up one of these days, I think there's a lot of novelty still in the genre that could be tapped.

Nice work, I didn't get to the point of putting in multiple levels and stuff like you have there - I started on the punching bits and that was about as far as we got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xPztf-O3s

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular

make it

i don't know farts from poops about design

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    haha my programmer buddy has decided he's going to make a game. This is basically the same story as when he was like 12 and up and decided he would learn to program. I feel like he won't be such a great learner this time, but i've told him i'd do sprite work for him.

so in like two years when he finally has something that resembles anything i have work

• Options
    Do you do spriting, AC? I've been thinking about putting something together.

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    RubberAC wrote: »
    haha my programmer buddy has decided he's going to make a game. This is basically the same story as when he was like 12 and up and decided he would learn to program. I feel like he won't be such a great learner this time, but i've told him i'd do sprite work for him.

so in like two years when he finally has something that resembles anything i have work

Yeah, I know this feeling. It was all the rage back in the glory days of mods- especially ascended mods getting picked up by the likes of Valve- to put together a team based around The Illusive Idea Man's grand vision for "I don't know, something, it'll be cool"

Fortunately, I've also written things for people that are working on/actually made a game, so shouldn't complain!

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I have a CS degree, but haven't used it for the past 6 years. Though a month or so ago I got a copy of Beginning Android Games, read it in a couple weeks, and then made this.

It's very small, and kind of doofy, but I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Next up I wanted to make a 2D jump and bump game with just a guy who runs around with a briefcase and bops things with it. But the art takes up lots of time, and I'm not sure how I should store level information. Does anyone know good resources for basic ideas on good practices for storing info like "where are the enemies, platforms, and misc objects in a level"? I can think of a few ways to do it, and with the processing power afforded even by a phone these days--it wouldn't be a problem. But what are good practices on these types of things--where do I learn that kind of info?

CowShark on
  • Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    I've been typing away at an Inform 7 game, making mechanics from scratch so that you can go to various areas of a room and have the room description vary depending on where you are.

After a bunch of work on this, I've realised that I could actually do what I'm trying to do with minimal work just by using Regions as rooms and rooms as areas. :P

But hey, at least I'm getting better at typing stuff up in Inform 7.

• Options
    Hmm. Messing up semantics is dangerous, Legba. Can I peek at your source code? Also, have you investigated the extension library?

• Options
    Yeah, the extensions library is a godsend.

I'll post the source code as soon as I clean out a few bugs that are currently stopping it from working at all. It's in kind of a proto state at the moment.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    @Orikaeshigitae

I'm almost embarassed to show this. It's very early days stuff.
    "Mechanics test" by Emanuel Nordrum

Volume - Core

Book - Extentions

Include Version 9 of Plurality by Emily Short.

Book - Rules

Part - Proximity and bordering

Bordering relates various things to each other. The verb to border (he borders, she borders, they border) implies the bordering relation.

Proximity relates various thing to each other. The verb to proxy (he proxies, she proxied, they proxy) implies the proximity relation.

Spotting relates various things to each other. The verb to spot (he spots, she spotted, they spot) implies the spotting relation.

Part - Ambling

Ambling is an action applying to one visible thing. Understand "go to [something]", "walk to [something]", "run to [something]", "crawl to [something]" and "move to [something]" as ambling.

Check ambling:
    	if the noun is off-stage, say "You don't see that." instead;
    	if the noun is not visible, say "You don't see that." instead;
    	if the noun is not a thing, say "You need to go to something." instead;
    	if the noun is not a major thing, say "You're already next to it." instead;
    	if the noun proxies the player, say "You're already by [the noun]." instead.

Carry out ambling:
    	If the noun does not proxy the player:
    		Say "You go to [the noun].";
    		Repeat with unproxy running through things that proxy the player:
    			Now unproxy does not proxy the player;
    		Now the noun proxies the player;
    		Repeat with unsee running through things that spots the player:
    			Now unsee does not spot the player;
    		Repeat with see running through things that spot the noun:
    			Now see spots the player;
    		Repeat with see running through things that border the noun:
    			Now see spots the player.

Before entering:
    		Now the noun proxies the player.

Part - Major and minor items

A thing can be major or minor. A thing is usually minor.

Part - Locations

An entrance is a kind of thing.

Every turn when entering a room:
    	Repeat with hi running through entrances in the room:
    		Now hi proxies the player.

Part - Looking

Before listing nondescript items:
    	Now every marked for listing thing is not marked for listing.

After looking:
    	Repeat with nextto running through things that proxy the player:
    		Say "[if the player is inside a thing][otherwise]You are standing next to [the nextto]. [end if][if the number of things that borders nextto is greater than 0][A list of things that border nextto] [is-are] here.[end if]";
    		Say "[if the number of visible major things that do not proxy the player is greater than 0][A list of visible major things that do not proxy the player] [is-are] nearby.[end if]"

Part - Names

A thing has a text called name. The name is usually "[The item described]".

Part - Disovering things

Revealing relates various things to each other. The verb to reveal (he reveals, they reveal, she revealed, it is revealed, he is revealing) implies the revealing relation.

A thing has a text called first impression. The first impression is usually "[An item described] catches your eye."

After examining a thing (called the target):
    	if the target proxies the player:
    		if the target reveals a thing (called the grabee):
    			if the grabee is off-stage:
    				say "[the first impression of the grabee]";
    				move the grabee to the location of the target;
    				now the grabee borders the target.

Book - The Game

Chapter - For testing purposes

When play begins:
    	Repeat with hi running through entrances in the room:
    		Now hi proxies the player.

Chapter - Test Room

Empty Room is a room with the description "[if the player proxies the bookshelf]A solitary bookshelf is propped up against the wall, with a lonely little table next to it[otherwise]A large couch dominates the room[end if]. Other than that you see [a list of visible major things that do not proxy the player]."

Section - Inventory

A couch is in Empty Room. It has the description "A comfortable couch." It reveals a penny. It is major. It is an entrance.

A penny is a thing with the description "Just a penny."

A pillow with the description "A pillow." is in Empty Room. It borders the couch.

A bookshelf is a major scenery in Empty Room with the description "It's filled with books."

A table is an open container in Empty Room with the description "A table." It borders a bookshelf.

Legba on
  • Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    someone make a better op for a king of the hill thread
    this is a thread about designing things

design it

or @bogey is gonna kick your ass

Buttlord on
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The idea is for play to follow this pattern:

Enter room
    Visit major sets & reveal the objects in that set
    Examine setpieces & discover clues & find thingymajigs
    Use clues and thingymajigs to unlock new major sets and rooms
    Go to new room

One room I have in mind a gambling hall, with the major sets being the individual tables and the thingymajigs being anything from a hand of cards to individual gamblers who you can talk to.

Right now the code just decides whether or not to list the item depending on where the player is. In the future, each setpiece will have it's own descriptions depending on where in the room the player is. Something like
    When the player proxies table A, the description Table B is "Table B is far away". When the player proxies Table C, the description of Table B is "Table B is close by."

Etc. Keeping the number of major setpieces in any given room down to a reasonable size is going to be pretty darn crucial to my sanity when writing the actual game.

Also, minor things will have line of sight (the spotting relation, which currently does nada) to indicate whether it stays described to the player or not. A gambler who at Table A might be important to keep in mind when the player is somewhere else, so he'll have LOS and be added to the "name" of Table A when the player is at Table B, but a fork on the same table is less important and won't be.

I tried doing a measurement of distance (table A is near table B. Table A is far away from table C. Table B is close to table C, etc) but it got really complex really fast.

Legba on
  • Options
    Oh, I see. That's a pretty major restructuring of Inform logic, but it looks decent so far. keep the thread updated, I'm interested to see how it develops. You might check out 17.27 and Aaron Reed's Making stuff with inform 7.

• Options
    Creating Interactive Fiction With Inform 7 is a great book. I bought the Kindle version, and kind of regret it because it doesn't read as well as it would in hardcopy, but it's still been a huge stepping stone to figuring this stuff out.

Basically, I just really don't like the "go north", "go south" etc mechanic of IF. I want to structure it more like a point and click adventure in text form.

Also, if you put the code into IF7 again, I made some minor adjustments to the room description that'll hopefully give a better idea of what it'll look like once it's done.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Also, "in scope" may be exactly what I need. I tried taking things off stage and on stage but it was causing the game to crash whenever I tried going to that object (because I knew it was there even when it wasn't).

Thanks!

Legba on
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    Orik i have done a very small amount
    i was looking forward to this because it gives me an excuse to practice at it and get better
    be able to make tilesets for DF almost as good as mayday one day
    that'd be cool

• Options
    Okay, perhaps not. I can't figure out how to remove something from scope.

The alternative here is to scrap what I'm doing and implement each major setpiece as a room, like I was talking about before, and using scope to be able to see things in that room. Example 353 actually does something similar. Then I could use the "move to room by name" example (which I know is here somewhere) and remove the cardinal directions to make movement the way I want it.

This would also implement the distance element, and I wouldn't have to write a million miles of rules from scratch.

I love that Inform 7 has so many different solutions to the same problem.

• Options
    no problem! i have the kindle version of reed's book, and i think that's for the best, just because of how weighty it is in person

in related news, i had a brainstorm on the walk home and now i'm disappearing into the unity mines for a few months probably

• Options
    Don't get me wrong, I love my Kindle! I just think a text book like that, I'd like to have open next to my computer to flick through and reference different sections while I'm working - preferably full of stickynotes - and the Kindle isn't as nimble. Still a must-read for anyone working with Inform 7, though, regardless of format.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    @Orikaeshigitae (any anyone else who's tried out Inform 7!)

I'm pretty pleased with how the mechanics are coming along. There are still some issues - I need to block out the ability to interact with objects you're not next to - but honestly I think it's begining to look kind of presentable.

Code for those who want to have a look:

"Mechanics test" by Emanuel Nordrum

Volume - Rules

Book - Extentions

Include Version 9 of Plurality by Emily Short.

Book - Mechanics

Part - Reporting

After taking a thing:
    	Say "Taken."

Part - Proximity and bordering

Bordering relates various things to each other. The verb to border (he borders, she borders, they border) implies the bordering relation.

Proximity relates various thing to each other. The verb to proxy (he proxies, she proxied, they proxy) implies the proximity relation.

Spotting relates various things to each other. The verb to spot (he spots, she spotted, they spot) implies the spotting relation.

Part - Ambling

Ambling is an action applying to one visible thing. Understand "amble to [something]", "go to [something]", "walk to [something]", "run to [something]", "crawl to [something]" and "move to [something]" as ambling.

Check ambling:
    	if the noun is off-stage, say "You don't see that." instead;
    	if the noun is not visible, say "You don't see that." instead;
    	if the noun is not a thing, say "You need to go to something." instead;
    	if the noun is not a major thing, say "You're already next to it." instead;
    	if the noun proxies the player, say "You're already by [the noun]." instead;
    	if the player is on a thing, try exiting.

Carry out ambling:
    		Say "You go to [the noun].";
    			Repeat with awaywithyou running through things that border unproxy:
    				Now awaywithyou is off-stage;
    		Now the noun proxies the player;
    		Repeat with ollyollyoxenfree running through things that borders the noun:
    			Now ollyollyoxenfree is in the location of the noun.

Before entering:
    		Now the noun proxies the player.

Part - Major and minor items

A thing can be major or minor. A thing is usually minor.

Part - Locations

Every turn:
    		If unproxy is not in the location of the player:
    			Repeat with awaywithyou running through things that border unproxy:
    				Now awaywithyou is off-stage;
    			Now unproxy does not proxy the player.

Part - Looking and discovering things

Section - Looking

Before listing nondescript items:
    	Now every marked for listing thing is not marked for listing;

After looking:
    		If the number of things that border nextto is greater than 0:
    			Say "[A list of things that border nextto] [is-are] here. ";
    		If the number of visible major things that do not proxy the player is greater than 0:
    			Say "You could walk to [a list of visible major things that do not proxy the player]. ";
    [	Say "[paragraph break][A list of things in location] are interactable."]

Section - Disovering things

Revealing relates various things to each other. The verb to reveal (he reveals, they reveal, she revealed, it is revealed, he is revealing) implies the revealing relation.

A thing has a text called first impression. The first impression is usually "[An item described] catches your eye."

Looking-here is a truth state that varies. Looking-here is false.

Before examining a thing (called the target):
    	If the target proxies the player:
    		Now looking-here is true;
    	Otherwise:
    			If nextto borders the target:
    				Now looking-here is true.

After examining a thing (called the target):
    	If looking-here is true:
    		If the target reveals a thing (called the discovery):
    			If the discovery is off-stage:
    				Say "[The first impression of the discovery]";
    				Move the discovery to the location of the target;
    				If the target is major:
    					Now the discovery borders the target;
    				Otherwise:
    					Repeat with owner running through things that border the target:
    						Now the discovery borders owner;
    		Now looking-here is false.

Part - Descriptions

A thing has a text called floral. The floral is usually "[the printed name of the item described]".

Florid is a truth state that varies. Florid is false.
    To say florid style: now florid is true.
    To say prosaic style: now florid is false.
    Rule for printing the name of something (called item) when florid is true: say the floral of the item.

A thing has a text called ambiance. The ambiance is usually "You're standing next to [the printed name of the item described]."

Part - Interacting with objects

Section - Picking things up and putting them down

After taking something (called the penny):
    	if the penny borders something (called the couch):
    		now the penny does not border the couch.

After dropping something (called the penny):
    	repeat with bookshelf running through things that proxy the player:
    		now the penny borders bookshelf.

Section - Sitting etc

[ ADD STUFF HERE. ]

Book - The Game

Part - Test Room

EmptyRoom is a room with the description "[if the player proxies the bookshelf][the ambiance of the bookshelf][otherwise if the player proxies the couch][the ambiance of the couch][otherwise if the player proxies the portrait][the ambiance of the portrait][otherwise]You're in a small room, barren except for[end if] [florid style][a list of visible major things that do not proxy the player][prosaic style][if the player proxies a thing][otherwise][end if]. To the north is another silly little room."

Chapter - Major

Section - Bookshelf

A bookshelf is a major scenery in EmptyRoom with the description "[if the player proxies the bookshelf][one of]You trace your finger along the books in the shelf, removing a thick coat of dust. Suddenly, you stop. There it is. And it's as beautiful as you ever could have imagined.[or]None of the books interest you much.[stopping][otherwise]It's filled with books. Perhaps you should have a closer look." It has the floral "bookshelf propped up against [if the player proxies the portrait]the opposite[otherwise]a[end if] wall". 

The ambiance of the bookshelf is "You're standing by a bookshelf filled with curious and unknowable books. A lonely little table stands next to it, holding nothing. Tearing your eyes away from this sad little reflection of the human condition, you can't help but fixate on".

Understand "books", "book" and "shelf" as the bookshelf.

The bookshelf reveals The Autobiography of Marilyn Monroe. 

Section - Couch

A couch is a fixed in place enterable supporter in EmptyRoom. It has the description "[if the player does not proxy the couch]Nearby, a humungous couch dominates the surroundings. [end if]It looks like a very comfortable couch indeed." It is major.

The couch has the floral "couch dominating the centre of the room". 

The ambiance of the couch is "You're [if the player is on the couch]sitting on[otherwise]standing by[end if] the largest couch you've ever laid eyes on. A single pillow lies discarded in the middle. Looking up, you see".

Section - Portrait

A portrait is in EmptyRoom. It has the description "A framed portrait of Engelbert Humperdinck.[if the player does not proxy the portrait] You'd have to get closer to make out any details[otherwise] [one of]You notice the Norman Rockwell signature in the corner and marvel at the sheer authenticity that shines through. Is that a single tear shed for the lost American dream you see in the corner of his majestic eyes? You shake your head in amazement. It may very well be[or]It's amazing[stopping][end if]." It is major. 

The portrait has the floral "framed portrait of Engelbert Humperdinck[if the player proxies the bookshelf] staring forlornley at you from[otherwise] hanging forlornley on[end if] the far wall". 

The ambiance of the portrait is "You're standing by the lovingly crafted painting of Engelbert Humperdinck. He seems to be looking at the other two fixtures of the room -".

Understand "painting", "picture", "Engelbert", "Humperdinck" and "Engelbret" as the portrait.

Chapter - Minor

A penny is a thing with the description "Penny for  your thoughts." It has the first impression "You push the pillow to one side to reveal a genuine 1982 penny. Wow. What were the odds?"

A pillow is a thing with the description "A nicely stitched pillow. It brings out your eyes." It borders the couch. It reveals a penny.

The Autobiography of Marilyn Monroe has the description "She was the nation's sweetheart. Fare thee well, Marilyn." It has the first impression "It's the autobiography of Marilyn Monroe." Understand "book" as The Autobiography of Marilyn Monroe. Does the player mean doing something with The Autobiography of Marilyn Monroe: It is likely.

A table is a supporter with the description "A table." It borders a bookshelf.

Part - Test Room 2

Holding is north of EmptyRoom with the description "You thought the other room was barren? This room is really barren. Completely empty, in fact! A better room lies to the south."

Legba on
  • Options
    LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    I found some old level design sketches for my Left 4 Dead campaign, the one Gabe flew to Australia about, if anyone's interested in taking a look. here are some links
    Also I just put up a quick post on my blorg that has a bunch of concept art, and some words on how I came to know the artist, etc.

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Those are some really fine artings on that there blog. I'm very curious to see how they'll translate in to the final product.

Flay on
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    agoaj wrote: »

We were on to something!

Nice work, I didn't get to the point of putting in multiple levels and stuff like you have there - I started on the punching bits and that was about as far as we got:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xPztf-O3s

Yeah, I first started just getting the player and enemies moving around
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwaTQ_2mlow&feature=plcp
    I didn't work on the enemy AI because the level format was super basic. So I started adding things in just to learn about them. I added in LUA scripting to handle the game logic, then I decided to learn 3D graphics and draw the levels with DirectX(then I switched to openGL because that is way easier to understand). Now I have to build graphs for the enemy AI to navigate around the level, but when I get that working I'll have enemies that can chase players around obstacles.

There are three inspirations for this game
    Scott Pilgrim
    Left 4 Dead
    Starcraft

The Scott Pilgrim game made me go "I want to make a better beat 'em up". The effect of leveling your stats is unclear and adding a new player starting at level 1 was a burden.
    Left 4 Dead gave me the idea of an ~hour long multiplayer game without any sort of persistence. Break it up into episodes where the equipment/stats do not carry over.
    Starcraft's tech tree is the inspiration for how I want the leveling system to work. Starcraft mid-game can branch wildly, where even the same races are through very different units at each other.

(Though I suppose Deus Ex 3 might be a better example of the kind of ability tree I want to have)

Within an hour of playing, all players will be able to reach the top tier of abilities. Rapid character growth and an expanding choice of abilities should help keep things interesting to replay.

Do you want to add the dragon kick to your arsenal so you can quickly close horizontal distance? If not, you could go for the air juggle, giving yourself more air time. Dragon Kick? Ok, well do you want to drill through the enemy for multiple hits, or bounce off for more air time and options? Forget getting a new move, how about doubling your attack or speed?

That's easy to type though. I've got a rough outline of the level tree but I can already see problems with it, and I have to make sure the levels can be beaten with any group of abilities. Can't have everyone pick ice powers and then they can't hurt the ice mammoth.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    I've got all my mechanics working now, which means I can start building the actual game, putting in story, etc.

I kinda want to just keep fiddling with the mechanics.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Legba wrote: »
    I've got all my mechanics working now, which means I can start building the actual game, putting in story, etc.

I kinda want to just keep fiddling with the mechanics.

nothing wrong with fiddling with it, refining gameplay isn't bad.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Yeah but I think I'm just putting off writing the actual story.

It's weird, because that's the bit I thought I'd enjoy most, but I've had a few sleepless nights thinking about mechanics and not a single one about the story.

But I mean, even though I have the main structural components are done, actually writing the story will uncover new problems I need to implement mechanics for, so it's win/win. It's just the next step of the process.

Legba on
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    So the group of former classmates I'm currently working with has set a deadline of 8 weeks. This thing is falling apart like a Chinese motorcycle. Note to self: if the lead ever puts her roommate in charge of level design, bail.

Also, freelance? More like "do two jobs then the client tries to pay you the rate for when you did one job"-lance M I RITE?!?!

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg