As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D'aww [chat]

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »
    Quid wrote: »
    And Quid breaks a controller.

Thank god for no kids.

i know what would cheer you up

Is it gratuitous picture of puppies, kittens, and possibly even ferrets?

What about ferrets?

Man now I miss my fuzzies

They are dog shaped like Cass's vagoo.

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    BobCesca wrote: »
    _J_ wrote: »
    I love the internet.

I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

Dodged a bullet, there.

Probably would have been a bit more difficult to plan my day 30 mins or so before I leave. Plus, I find that when you ask people where's a good coffee shop they just point you to the nearest Starbucks or Costa or something.
    I hear you can stop local street sweepers and ask them about good places to get a beer though.

This is actually how the internet was established. A way of accessing their wisdom when you're not yet bumbling around outside in a mass of indecision.

This is completely and utterly true (though these days me and japan would have a fair few suggestions for good pubs...just not back then :( ).

Anywho, off to Stratford. Later [chat].

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Go to Google and type "zerg rush" right now.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Did it.

What now?

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Haha, fantastic. It took me a while to realize you could kill them.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

this is fucking awesome

Am I missing zomething?

Do I have to be logged into a google account for things to happen?

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Ohhh shit that's crazy!

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Am I missing zomething?

be patient

Am I missing zomething?

be patient

It just takes me to the search results page.

Am I missing zomething?

be patient

It just takes me to the search results page.

yes, then wait

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I'm not seeing anything.

Organichu wrote: »
    a whole bunch of o's appear like zerglings i guess and start attacking all the fixtures of the page

i guess you're supposed to click on the o's to kill them.

BORING.

I has no o's.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    a whole bunch of o's appear like zerglings i guess and start attacking all the fixtures of the page

i guess you're supposed to click on the o's to kill them.

BORING.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Am I missing zomething?

be patient

Nothing happened. Yay IE.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    hahahahahaha apm

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    I am apparently too lame to see o's on google.

BOOO.

I sleep now. Night, [chat]

Organichu wrote: »
    feral do you have a moment to get on AIM

he already saw the doggina

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    feral do you have a moment to get on AIM

i think i want to fuck captain america and iron man...

ITT Cass admits she wants to get spitroasted by Cap and Tony Stark.

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I have a comfy head apparently.

20120427_162209-1.jpg

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    I love the internet.

I have managed to find what looks like quite a nice independent coffee shop in Stratford and know roughly how long it will take to walk from the car park I will be using to the coffee shop and then back to the RSC while taking in some of the sights and still making it in time for the 10:45am start for today's session.

Yeah. Without the internet, a discussion with another human being would have been required.

Dodged a bullet, there.

Probably would have been a bit more difficult to plan my day 30 mins or so before I leave. Plus, I find that when you ask people where's a good coffee shop they just point you to the nearest Starbucks or Costa or something.
    I hear you can stop local street sweepers and ask them about good places to get a beer though.

This is actually how the internet was established. A way of accessing their wisdom when you're not yet bumbling around outside in a mass of indecision.

To be fair to Mrs. Bogart, that street sweeper had 'real ale drinker' written all over him.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    The street sweepers around here are almost all young Eastern European guys, which isn't to say they don't know their stuff, but I doubt that stuff is real ale. There is one really old weatherbeaten guy who probably is English. I guess I could stalk him for a bit

Freedom for the Northern Isles!

ITT Cass admits she wants to get spitroasted by Cap and Tony Stark.

don't we all

Kalkino wrote: »
    The street sweepers around here are almost all young Eastern European guys, which isn't to say they don't know their stuff, but I doubt that stuff is real ale. There is one really old weatherbeaten guy who probably is English. I guess I could stalk him for a bit

Maybe they can point you to the finest illicit vodka still in the neighbourhood.

Mrs. Bogart pretty much just researches any and all towns she knows she's going to visit to plan ahead these days, and then carries a copy of the good beer guide at all times for good measure.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    uuuh

South Korean company put a bid on EA?

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    EA was for sale?

Bogart wrote: »
    Kalkino wrote: »

Maybe they can point you to the finest illicit vodka still in the neighbourhood.

Mrs. Bogart pretty much just researches any and all towns she knows she's going to visit to plan ahead these days, and then carries a copy of the good beer guide at all times for good measure.

A useful resource! I picked up the app the other day, as I got sick of lugging the book about. It is cheaper too!

I'm a big fan of illicit white spirits, they really encourage community projects

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Why did I eat so much sugar and fall asleep early

It's 2:19 AM and I'm wide awake

Not good

She was thinking of buying the CAMRA app for her phone, but it was fairly pricey.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    England chat is always so leisurely and calm

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Tony Starks?

ghostface-killah-02.jpg

PSN: Honkalot
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    desc, how's your RPG coming

edited April 2012
    Echo wrote: »
    uuuh

South Korean company put a bid on EA?

if anyone has the cash it's Nexon, I doubt they would sell , it would have to be a hostile takeover.

bloodyroarxx on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    He's got a cap on top of his do-rag.

HARDCOOOOOOOORE

PSN: Honkalot
    desc wrote: »
    Why did I eat so much sugar and fall asleep early

It's 2:19 AM and I'm wide awake

Not good
    Bogart wrote: »
    She was thinking of buying the CAMRA app for her phone, but it was fairly pricey.

Hmm, I thought it was about £4 or so, but I did buy it while drunk, so my judgement was impaired

I think £4 for an app that's basically a very bare bones version of the good beer guide with a map seemed kinda pricey to her.

• HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Good day. Friday!

Haphazard wrote: »
    Good day. Friday!

gotta

get

down

on

friday

This discussion has been closed.