As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ceci n'est pas une webcomic thread

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    know what's sad

I can actually see how his stupid child-brain works

he's going to come down on HEY ACTUALLY TYRION IS AWESOME

he's going to pat himself on the back for that bold opinion

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Wait, what has been happening in Gc

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    if we're talkin beginning of the series Tyrion, I don't think there's a better character to be

he's part of a wealthy and powerful family but he doesn't have much personal responsibility

so he can basically do whatever he wants without being in danger of being assassinated

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    oh damn it posts can actually disappear like forever?

• Options
    SupraluminalSupraluminal Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote: »
    also hey

hey teahouse person

I think your comic sucks!

contact me and I will tell you my name and address so we can meet in person and I will tell you in person

I think Teahouse sucks, but I also hope they keep on makin' it as long as they enjoy it. No sense being a shitlord to someone just because they make a comic that's not to your taste.

(This is as opposed to a comic that's actively caustic to the dignity of the human race, e.g. LICD. You should be a shitlord to Ryan Sohmer.)

On another note, I got a jolt of Pavlovian pleasure from seeing Ithaca mentioned in that OctoPie. I know it's not the world's most obscure town or anything, but it's still small enough that it always takes me by surprise a bit when it comes up in non-regional media.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

you can find them in your comment history, but you'll have to copy and paste that back into the thread

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

We're two pages into the chapter, so vOv

I meant in genwral

I haven't been following it for a while but I'd like to start again

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular

I meant in genwral

When did you leave off?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular

they're in the database
    you can even find them in your profile

but for some reason they don't actually get rendered in the thread because something gets confused

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    also hey

hey teahouse person

contact me and I will tell you my name and address so we can meet in person and I will tell you in person

I think Teahouse sucks, but I also hope they keep on makin' it as long as they enjoy it. No sense being a shitlord to someone just because they make a comic that's not to your taste.

(This is as opposed to a comic that's actively caustic to the dignity of the human race, e.g. LICD. You should be a shitlord to Ryan Sohmer.)

On another note, I got a jolt of Pavlovian pleasure from seeing Ithaca mentioned in that OctoPie. I know it's not the world's most obscure town or anything, but it's still small enough that it always takes me by surprise a bit when it comes up in non-regional media.

ok I wouldn't really but they're not even here so I'm going to throw my opinion down

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    also hey

hey teahouse person

ok I wouldn't really but they're not even here so I'm going to throw my opinion down

Got a big man here.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SupraluminalSupraluminal Registered User regular
    also hey

hey teahouse person

Well, heck, if the subject came up there wouldn't be anything wrong with telling them you don't care for their comic if you weren't an ass about it. I was just making the point that you can dislike something while still displaying a modicum of respect and basic human decency towards its creators, which it sounds like they haven't been seeing much of unfortunately.

• Options
    oh I don't have any problem with them personally except that I think they produce a trashy product

• Options
    know what's sad

lost post woowowowoowowowoow

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    I wonder if Sohmer is enough of a shitlord to spoil GoT for his readers.

Intuition is pointing to 'yes'.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    know what's sad

lost post woowowowoowowowoow

after something about finding a bunch of whores to fuck

and a smug one liner to finish off the week

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I follow the comic regularly and I don't even know why Annie is in the hospital

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Tyrion's just not PC

• Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    yeah there's no way Rayne has enough self awareness to learn that being a dwarf or really being anyone other than a rich landowner in Westeros is really shitty

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    Gotta admit, what the Teahouse comic people said makes me realize that I concentrate on the negative too much, and often in a way that's cruel to the creators of strips that I dislike. I mean, I hate Funnywebcomic and Cat and Girl a lot, but the people who make them are still, you know, people, with family, friends and loved ones. I'm gonna try to be less caustic about my criticisms in the future, since there are enough sarcastic assholes online as is.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Wheras I'm still offering an undisclosed cash award for anyone who finds and kills Cameron Davis

• Options
  • Options

I think it has something to do with the slash on her cheek that the ghost swordswoman gave her way back when, as Zimmy was shown trying to remove it from her own face before she bumped into Gamma. That's as much of it as I can fathom, though.

• Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular

Is she? The last time we saw Zimmy it was all an illusion in the end, It's causing me to doubt what's real.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I'm reasonably certain that Cameron Davis is trolling, so deserves whatever hate he brings on himself.

• Options

I meant in genwral

When did you leave off?
    over a year ago, I think, I can barely remember

I don't need a complete summary or anything, just the last chapter or two would be nice

• Options
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm reasonably certain that Cameron Davis is trolling, so deserves whatever hate he brings on himself.

He isn't. Dude is just generally clueless and immune to improvement.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    Fearghaill wrote: »

He isn't. Dude is just generally clueless and immune to improvement.

I can't believe that. I'm sorry, I just can't.

• Options
    Yeah, it could also be that Zimmy is currently trapped in one of her alternate nightmare reality bubbles, and all the main cast are actually fine. Hard to tell which, since it's still so early in the chapter.

• Options
    oh, okay, thanks

• Options
    Annie spent the summer in the forest, now she is back

Kat is getting better at robots, the robots are getting a little creepy about how much they like her

they are still trying to figure out what to do about the ghost in the river

in the last chapter Annie's dad made contact for mysterious reasons and mysterious things ensued and also there was a rocket

• Options
    Oh, and Annie tried to break Jack's heart, but he was too cool for that.

• Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    20120427.png

i know that obama will likely veto cispa even if it passes the house (which it did) and the senate (will it?), but the next day they’re going to introduce cispa2, then cispa3

the numbering is new, makes it convenient

xet8c.gif

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Elbasunu wrote: »

"He's Prince of Watching His SPACE Cushion!"

• Options
    oh and Jack's totally in love with Zimmy

relevant??

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i could not stand A Wrinkle in Time

but i read it for the first time when i was like 20 so that's probably why

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    i read it when i was like 11, right after the golden compass series and i didnt care enough to read the rest

• Options
    Seriously wrote: »
    oh and Jack's totally in love with Zimmy

relevant??

I thought he was joking about that

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    new Dr. Mcninja is pretty nsfw due to a child's head exploding. so uhhhhh yeah.

• Options
    LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    Annie spent the summer in the forest, now she is back

Kat is getting better at robots, the robots are getting a little creepy about how much they like her

they are still trying to figure out what to do about the ghost in the river

in the last chapter Annie's dad made contact for mysterious reasons and mysterious things ensued and also there was a rocket

And furthermore, Smitty Is Totally Fine With This Situation

also, Jimmy Jims

This discussion has been closed.