As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

That's Good! That's Bad!

1235»

• FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Still never eaten Taco Bell.

I hear there's one in Birmingham or something.

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Good: A lovely sore from a workout.

Bad: I spilled some bourbon. The saddest thing.

Good again: There was more bourbon in the bottle! Must not spill...Must not spill...

QuantumTurk on
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Hrm

I have a magnet on the back of my nametag, and I've been keeping it within close distance of my i-devices, work ID and credit card for like 4 years

It's pretty strong, it has to be stronger than the magnet in a pair of headphones

Maybe you just suck at technology

I do

I am the worst at technology

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Good: Going camping in Joshua Tree this weekend.

Bad: It is fucking cold in Joshua Tree at night.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Good: A lovely sore from a workout.

Bad: I spilled some bourbon. The saddest thing.

Good again: There was more bourbon in the bottle! Must not spill...Must not spill...

You did what!?!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Bourbon, in my chalice. Set next to the recliner, on the floor (apartment living!) hear a clink. Curse profusely. Apparently that spot of carpet is a little bit more uneven? Whatevs. Refilled. Sippin' and watching the old True Grit.

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    You're forgiven.

But only because you drink out of a chalice.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Goddamit. I try to.simultaneously start a tumblr, organize my photos, write an app essay, and my computer eats shit and won't boot now.

There is no good side. Fuck

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    That's good!

I stayed up all night last night revising the writing stuff I posted in WB because I agreed with the first bit of feedback I got.

That's bad!

I stayed up all night last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCKdtBWT0Bs

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Good: Called my old job again to try and get in touch with the person doing hiring for some openings I saw posted online, talked to the business manager who talked to the person doing the hiring and she thinks it would be a good idea to do the online application stuff

Better: Because doing the online application stuff will get me in the system again, and one of the people who has my old job may be moving into sales and so there is now a chance I'll get picked back up for my old job, which pays better than both the job I have now and the job I would be applying for online

2x39jD4.jpg
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Good: I, uh, had Whataburger yesterday. Let's go with that.

Bad: I got T-boned yesterday on the way to my internship. Car isn't safe to drive, and I don't have collision insurance, so that's 2,000+ gone in a few weeks. Also, looks like my debit card info might have been compromised so I have to get a new one. That's not so bad, though.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    ahahahaaa zimmerman raised 200k in paypal donations

• unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    ahahahaaa zimmerman raised 200k in paypal donations

*sigh*

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Marth wrote: »

Bad: I got T-boned yesterday on the way to my internship. Car isn't safe to drive, and I don't have collision insurance, so that's 2,000+ gone in a few weeks. Also, looks like my debit card info might have been compromised so I have to get a new one. That's not so bad, though.

Was it the other guy's fault? If so his insurance should pay to fix yo shit.

• MarthMarth Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »

No, it was my fault. I tried to get into a median in traffic. I guessed that there wouldn't be a car coming in the second lane, and I guessed wrong.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    that's terribly shitty, marth, i'm sorry

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »

No, it was my fault. I tried to get into a median in traffic. I guessed that there wouldn't be a car coming in the second lane, and I guessed wrong.

Damn, had that happen to me on my birthday couple years ago. Can't wait till that one comes off my driving record.

• valgomirvalgomir Registered User regular
    The weather is really nice now, that's good.
    Skipped uni lectures and exercises for 3 days, that's bad.
    New guitar pickups arrived, that's good.
    Couldn't put them in due to lack of wire stripper, that's bad.
    At friend's home, LAN party, that's good.
    Can't see girlfriend because of said LAN, that's bad.
    Will see her sunday - wednesday, that's really good.

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    The good: remembering why I need to and want to get out of this town/high school

the bad: remembering why I need to and want to get out of this town/high school

Bad: I'm working 3:30 to midnight on monday

Good: I'm actually working and being paid and it's not in fast food

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Bad - I just lost a £20 note between my workplace and my home

Good - I just bought myself £30 worth of new music to make up for it

because that's how logic works.

That sounds like a net gain of 10 bucks to me

2x39jD4.jpg
    Oghulk wrote: »
    The good: remembering why I need to and want to get out of this town/high school

I have no clue what your circumstances are, but getting out of my podunk town was great for me, and living somewhere other than the same house as my parents has been the best thing for our relationship.

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular

I have no clue what your circumstances are, but getting out of my podunk town was great for me, and living somewhere other than the same house as my parents has been the best thing for our relationship.

I'm heading to college in the fall about an hour and a half away. It's not my parents, its the people that I've gone to school with and have continuously been around for the past...6 years now.

I've never fit in here, I've always been the weird kid and I've always had very few friends. Even with the friends I have it's hard as all hell to even strike up a conversation when we're not at school and rarely do I get them to hang out. When I do, it's great, but that rarely happens.

I'm just sick of seeing these people day in and day out that never give me the time of day.

• KadithKadith Registered User regular

I'm heading to college in the fall about an hour and a half away. It's not my parents, its the people that I've gone to school with and have continuously been around for the past...6 years now.

I've never fit in here, I've always been the weird kid and I've always had very few friends. Even with the friends I have it's hard as all hell to even strike up a conversation when we're not at school and rarely do I get them to hang out. When I do, it's great, but that rarely happens.

I'm just sick of seeing these people day in and day out that never give me the time of day.

I lived in a house full of people like that for almost a year and because I at one point thought that they were actually my friends they helped cause a mental breakdown that led to me dropping out of school for the time being.

and I can tell you.

moving away from people like that, is really, really nice.

zkHcp.jpg