As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

NFL Thread: It's DRAFT Day!

• mcpmcp Registered User regular
    30 minutes till round 4!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Schefter is reporting that Matt Leinart is likely to sign with the Raiders to be Palmer's backup.

Thanks for the info Slowy McSlowerson.

Rumors say KC wants Kirk Cousins if he's still available when they pick in the 4th.

Rams take a receiver.

Have they taken a lineman yet? Bradford is still going to get killed next season.

edited April 2012
    Miami takes... a speedy running back?

edit: I guess he has some size too. Definitely one of the better guys still available.

mcp on
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm not a big fan of their draft up to this point. They missed out on the top 2 receivers, they haven't drafted an offensive lineman, the 2 receivers they've taken are alright, and both of the d-backs they drafted have some possible character issues.

uh.

Redskins take Kirk Cousins?

What the fucking hell?

That's really a mindless pick.

Unless they're thinking they can develop him, and trade him later for a higher pick.

I'd loathe that pick if I was a Skins fan.

What the fuck, Washington?

edited April 2012
    and I would be pissed the fuck off if I was Cousins.

He pretty much has zero chance to start for the next 4 years, unless RG3 gets injured.

There are no QB's worth a 4th, I don't think. Corner is my guess. Jared Crick is still out there, I'd be happy with him too.

mcp on
  • Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    Well KC is going to have to really stretch to bring a QB in the 4th now.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    hahahaha

oh, redskins

KC get's another little receiver.

I don't know anything about this guy.

• HarrierHarrier The Star Spangled Man Registered User regular
    The Redskins must be getting ready to trade Grossman and flat-out cut John Beck.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
    edited April 2012
    I'm kind of looking at that pick cross eyed, 'cause he sounds a lot like McCluster.

and he's been injured quite a bit.

runs a 4.39 though.

edit: Walterfootball had a good point. Probably a replacement for Breaston in the slot after this season.

mcp on
  • Dogbone33Dogbone33 I bleed Red and Gold! State of ConfusionRegistered User regular
    KC took someone I assume they want to make a Welker clone?

I don't even know anymore.

Play Diablo 3 RoS with me. PSN-Dogbone19

Play Fanduel. One Day Fantasy Leagues use my referral

Be my friend on Magic Online! Dogbone19 is me.
    Steelers get their replacement for Hampton.

Ta'Amu to Pittsburgh.

Bobby Massie finally off the board.

Enormous steal in the 4th.

The fact that he fell so far is disconcerting. I think some teams must know something the rest of us don't.

I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    So uh

I'm quite curious why the Giants didn't help their Oline

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    god damn it rams get some linemen already

our o-line is like a sieve

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Harrier wrote: »
    The Redskins must be getting ready to trade Grossman and flat-out cut John Beck.

I'm not sure Grossman has trade value. He has some worth as a backup to a system he's already familiar with but I can't see anyone giving up picks or players for him.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    So uh

I'm quite curious why the Giants didn't help their Oline

Because there were better players available in other positions. There's still some good O Line help in there.

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I guess

I just like OL being drafted earlier but whatever

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Andrew Datko from your alma mater is a starting quality OT that is still there and I am hoping the Giants pick him.

Boykin and Crick gone.

Liked both those guys. Crick was a second round prospect before the tore his pectoral last year.

Or they could go TE. Adrien Robinson from Cincy

Giants draft a TE in the 4th. Maybe they know something about that o-line that we don't.

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    A fullback...

alright I guess

I trust Reese

Butters wrote: »
    Harrier wrote: »

I'm not sure Grossman has trade value. He has some worth as a backup to a system he's already familiar with but I can't see anyone giving up picks or players for him.
    Then they'll probably cut him too.

I trust Reese

If my team just won the Super Bowl, I wouldn't say shit about their drafting.

There's a tackle for you.

Goose! wrote: »
    Andrew Datko from your alma mater is a starting quality OT that is still there and I am hoping the Giants pick him.

How the fuck did you remember I was from FL State

mcp wrote: »
    I trust Reese

If my team just won the Super Bowl, I wouldn't say shit about their drafting.

There's a tackle for you.

I'm not! I just don't understand it

Here we go round 5!

Brandon Carr was a 5th rounder, so there's probably some sleeper out there that'll turn into a star.

Fucking steal for the Colts. That dude played last season on a torn ACL at a high level.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    another LB

Goooode

• satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    i don't get why fans get so mad when a team picks a guy they've never heard of

newsflash: the team has done a lot more research than you

newsflash: there's a reason any given player is still available on day three

The peanut gallery had sanders going in the second.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    wait washington picked another qb?

w-why

solid pick for kc

This discussion has been closed.