As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

D'aww [chat]

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I just can't stand Sony fans on the Internet.

Why are they so pedantic.

Why are they so mean?

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    (That was an "It" reference)

• RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Richy wrote: »
    Man, is this ever a boring Saturday afternoon. I am bored out of my mind. No one is available to do anything. I just went out to my two usual spots, there's no one there. No one chatting online. Light on house chores. And I don't really feel like doing work. Bo-ring.

Start a religion thread and see what happens.

homework-class-test-the-recording-was-probably-damaged-in-the-great-flood1.jpg

Discuss.

sig.gif
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    You could charge up your J.O. crystal Richy.
    jerk-off-crystal-for-bros-14073-1256330310-2.jpg

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Just got in a car accident 100 feet from my house. Not sure who was at fault, but probably me. Absolutely terrifying. No major damage to either car but her driver side door is all fucked up. Christ fucking christ.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Just got in a car accident 100 feet from my house. Not sure who was at fault, but probably me. Absolutely terrifying. No major damage to either car but her driver side door is all fucked up. Christ fucking christ.

sorry to hear that man. Got insurance? Have you called them? Did you file a police report? Are you OK physically? Is the other person OK?

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    After about three hours of listening I've bumped my online listening homework grade from a 10% to... 14%!

Sometimes I feel the instructor doesn't realize which pieces should be listened to in class.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    No I'm exactly serious. Unpasteurized milk/cheese should be able to be sold (perhaps with giant warning labels). But then I believe so should drugs.

Basically personal liberty all up ins.

Oh OK.

Unpasteurised cheese carries basically no health risks unless you're a small child or pregnant. Certainly lower health risks than the likes of tobacco and alcohol, and those are legal!

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Oh, man. I've been there. Since nobody was hurt the important thing right now is to try and just do whatever you can to relax, since I'm sure you've got adrenaline out the wazoo right now.

Remember that this sort of thing is normal, happens all the time, and you don't need to feel any crushing guilt or anything. The important thing is that you and she are okay.

rRwz9.gif

sorry to hear that man. Got insurance? Have you called them? Did you file a police report? Are you OK physically? Is the other person OK?
    Everyone is fine. We live like 400 feet away from each other. Police did an accident report at the scene. No one was hurt, just shaken up. I've never been in an accident, so it was terrifying and my heart won't stop pounding. We both have insurance and I filed a claim. Ugh. Our streets need stop signs like hella bad. Twice I've almost been in a wreck outside my house but this time it actually fucking happened.

Though now my problem doesn't seem so bad.

Everyone okay, Fuzzy?

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    oh dang, fuzzy, I'm sorry

Her kids didn't even notice. They were like, WHY DID WE STOP. But both she and I had a bit of a cry.

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    oh god tube's playing hitman 2

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    bluh just woke up

Elendil wrote: »

is it happening now, because I thought it was at 8 PM

also, what's so hilarious about this again? there was a meme or something, right?

I had a wreck at the beginning of the year Fuzzy. It sucked and I felt the same way. Was in Auburn, Alabama looking for gas. Did a legal u-turn on a small road and didn't quite complete it because the road was shallow. Fully stopped and was getting ready to back up. Car came careening over the hill and plowed into me. Her car was totalled. Tore my bumper off. Got my copy of the report a couple of weeks ago. All the witnesses said it was the other driver's fault because I was completely stopped at the time and she had plenty of time to stop. I still feel like it was my fault for not completing the turn in one motion.

Thank's everyone. I really appreciate it. Never been in any kind of wreck before. Holy crap. No airbags deployed though! All our neighbors came out to ogle, which was embarrassing. I got my roommate out of the shower to be a witness. She was in her bathrobe when the police rolled up. Kind of comedic in retrospect.

Nerdgasmic wrote: »

also, what's so hilarious about this again? there was a meme or something, right?
    happening now

• MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular

Everyone is fine. We live like 400 feet away from each other. Police did an accident report at the scene. No one was hurt, just shaken up. I've never been in an accident, so it was terrifying and my heart won't stop pounding. We both have insurance and I filed a claim. Ugh. Our streets need stop signs like hella bad. Twice I've almost been in a wreck outside my house but this time it actually fucking happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontrolled_intersection

So what happened?

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
  • Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    (That was an "It" reference)

This is my only exposure to that movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_GaI1I-wI

yGxvf.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Tube despises Hitman 2 to a degree I don't even have words for

saying positive things about the game is an infractable offense by ancient forum law

rRwz9.gif
    MyDcmbr wrote: »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontrolled_intersection

So what happened?
    I was turning to park and she was also driving down the road to park. Then....WHAM. I have a feeling I should have seen her coming but people go all kinds of crazy ass speeds up and down that street. It is a residential uncontrolled T intersection.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    I don't know who made the planets for me 2 but klendagon looks wrong as hell now.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

saying positive things about the game is an infractable offense by ancient forum law

haha, that's pretty funny

also, do you think you will be up for ME3 later

Jacobkosh wrote: »

haha, that's pretty funny

also, do you think you will be up for ME3 later

yeah, absolutely

rRwz9.gif
    i've got enough people to carry, cass

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i see how it is nerd

you dont invite me to me3

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    I'd be willing to play a few rounds of ME3

Psn:wazukki
    I do not need to be carried

• wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    but not later. because later i'm busy

Psn:wazukki
    Tube doesn't sound like how I imagined.

edited April 2012
    I will be playing ME3 soon.

I will also be level 1-4 because NO ONE TOLD ME PROMOTING ONE ADEPT WIPED ALL THE ADEPTS.

Quid on
    ugggh, my stomach hurts

I think I had too much tea

ugggh, my stomach hurts

I think I had too much tea

#FWP

Should I read something edificating or All-Star Superman?

I don't understand the difference

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    japan wrote: »

Really? How did you think he sounded?

BobCesca wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

Really? How did you think he sounded?

Like a celestial voice of doom.

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Should I read something edificating or All-Star Superman?

yGxvf.png
This discussion has been closed.