As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help: forgot name of an old cartoon - with two boys/brothers (tall and short)

ginexginex Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I cant remember name of an old cartoon show of two boys (probably brothers). One was tall and thin and the other one short and fat. I think they had few pieces of hair on their heads; both wore shorts and had round faces with dot eyes like TinTin. Not sure 1980s or 1990s. It was short cartoon show (I think 5 min. long)

If anyone can remember, please suggest. Thanks a lot!!!

ginex on

• Options
    JurgJurg In a TeacupRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Doesn't fit exactly, but the description made me think of Sniz and Fondue from Kablam!.

Jurg on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    PrimePrime UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    http://www.toonhound.com/victorhugo.htm ? although they dont wear shorts.

Prime on
  • Options
    rexesrexes Registered User new member
    ginex wrote: »
    I cant remember name of an old cartoon show of two boys (probably brothers). One was tall and thin and the other one short and fat. I think they had few pieces of hair on their heads; both wore shorts and had round faces with dot eyes like TinTin. Not sure 1980s or 1990s. It was short cartoon show (I think 5 min. long)

Hey... I am also looking for a cartoon which matches the same description... Two little brothers... and maybe a dog and a girl sometimes (don't remember)... Did you get any information on the same?

I used to watch it in Muscat, Oman around early 90's and it either aired on Star channel or some Oman channel... Don't think the characters even spoke anything... I would love to have any leads to it... Really want to refresh my old childhood memories...

I have some glimpses of episodes... Like when the elder brother sleep walked all night on cloth ropes and fencing and the younger brother took care of him with a black eye in the morning... Another episode of the brothers cooling cucumbers in a barrel in a lake... Yet another was of them sneaking in a mystic castle with a queen... Damn, I would love to see them again...

• Options
    grouch993grouch993 Both a man and a numberRegistered User regular
    Know this probably isn't right, but Fat Albert and his brother Russell fit the fat and skinny description.

Steam Profile Origin grouchiy
  • Options
    Tidus53Tidus53 Registered User regular
    ginex wrote: »

OH OH OH I think I may have an idea. I'm not sure, but was it Phlem and Earl from Cow&Chicken?

• Options
    rexesrexes Registered User new member
    Nopes... I don't think so... Plus I guess the cartoon was not aired by Cartoon Network... Was very short and much more subtle...

• Options
    SshakarSshakar Registered User new member
    Hey
    I was looking for the same cartoon that matches the description above, i found this post a few weeks back.

Today i managed to find the name of the cartoon, it's Bolek and Lolek, a polish cartoon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolek_and_Lolek