As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D'aww [chat]

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Like every time the paint falls to the ground imagine instead they are nickels

that is how i see it

that is elldren-vision

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

that is how i see it

that is elldren-vision

Don't worry its sponsored paint :P

So probably real net cost is sub a penny each.

• Options
    Why did the Nickel Jump off the Building but the Dime didn't?

The dime had more Cents.

Hahahaha. How long have you been sitting on this joke, waiting for the conversation in chat to shift to change? :P

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Why did the Nickel Jump off the Building but the Dime didn't?

The dime had more Cents.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Elldren wrote: »

that is how i see it

that is elldren-vision

it costs 400 cents to fire this gun for 12 seconds

• Options
    That video made me miss playing paintball...

No way I could afford to play it though, especially not speedball.

Oh wells.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Someone give me $20,000 for a goddamn RED Scarlet X kit.

If the same person could spare £8.5k I could use one of these:
    mPITw.jpg

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Elldren is the paintball version of The Man With The Golden Gun. Each paintball hand-crafted, placed in its own sealskin-lined ivory box, then the craftsman commits seppuku as he'll never create a finer paintball in his life.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Man fuck

I wish I was more ambitious and passionate.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Kagera wrote: »
    Man fuck

You should become passionate and ambitious about becoming passionate and ambitious.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    gw2 is back up bros

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

mPITw.jpg

That's about the same price with the exchange rate. Let's go shake down Romney for pocket change.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    gw2 is back up bros

Are they doing an open beta type thang?

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Man fuck

You should become passionate and ambitious about becoming passionate and ambitious.

Yeah I should!

...tomorrow maybe.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

mPITw.jpg

That's about the same price with the exchange rate. Let's go shake down Romney for pocket change.

Let me get my bat.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    gw2 is back up bros

anyone who prepurchased the digital version got in, but they have no room on the servers so the digital version is sold out for the time being

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    gw2 is back up bros

anyone who prepurchased the digital version got in, but they have no room on the servers so the digital version is sold out for the time being

Ah, I see. Kind of curious to see some of the impression of [chat]ers, especially Sarksus.

It can be interesting to see how a game does or doesn't live up to one's hopes.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Best part of today is probably going to be giving the pizza delivery guy a 40% tip just because I can.

• Options
    Like if I were passionate I'd be doing sit ups and using moisturizer to tighten my skin do some volunteer work on my down time figure out how to style my hair well go back to college and get a marketable degree clean all the things but no here I am just butting around on the interbuttz.

• Options
    Though actually what does it matter it's not like I'll be able to play an MMO in the near future anyway.

I have not really wrapped my head fully around this moving to Japan thing yet.

• Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    ObamaBarpic.jpg

tumblr_m31lcoFeAZ1r1oeudo1_1280.jpg

Hahahaha!

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Like if I were passionate I'd be doing sit ups and using moisturizer to tighten my skin do some volunteer work on my down time figure out how to style my hair well go back to college and get a marketable degree clean all the things but no here I am just butting around on the interbuttz.

This is me. Thanks for depressing me bro.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    Hrm. Dunno if I should try tribes or get back on ME3 multiplayer.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    so my aunt's bridal shower (and then wedding rehearsal) was at an auditorium/gymnasium type place.

after everything was done i started shooting a basketball. after a few makes and a few misses i went 10/10 on three pointers 8-)

*retires jersey*

• Options

This is me. Thanks for depressing me bro.

You both just inspired me to do 55 push ups.

Bravo.

• Options
    Passionate outgoing people turn me off.

Who are you trying to impress with all that nice clothing and constantly doing things outside? Not me!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I need a haircut doggs

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    KITTY

• Options
    Baby's all 'I can haz futar?'

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    RFdwR.jpg

• Options
    DECISION MADE

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    Hrm. Dunno if I should try tribes or get back on ME3 multiplayer.

Tribes

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Though actually what does it matter it's not like I'll be able to play an MMO in the near future anyway.

I played WoW in Japan just fine. The internet there is amazing. And you are in a similar time zone as the Aussies so you can play with them instead of the Americans.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

I played WoW in Japan just fine. The internet there is amazing. And you are in a similar time zone as the Aussies so you can play with them instead of the Americans.

Well if I am playing an MMO it's because I want to play with my friends, and I imagine my latency to the states isn't going to be super hot. Also, while I am there I want to go out and do stuff, explore the area. I know myself and MMOs. I don't want to say that I spent my entire time in Japan playing a computer game.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    RFdwR.jpg

oh my goooodddd <3

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Also depending on your placement you may end up in a town in the middle of no where with nothing to do after work till the weekend because you are so far away from everything. In fact I know two people when I lived there placed like that.

Small town Japan is incredibly boring. I lived in one as well. I was lucky enough to be able to ride to Tokyo and Kofu on the weekends and some weeknights but you might not be that lucky. Basically I am saying be prepared for a lot of boring time if you aren't in a big city.

And sometimes if you are because of work hours and such.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    The most important thing I take from that picture is someone wears flip flops like a proper God fearing human being.

But indoors for some reason.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Just got in a car accident 100 feet from my house. Not sure who was at fault, but probably me. Absolutely terrifying. No major damage to either car but her driver side door is all fucked up. Christ fucking christ.

sorry to hear that man. Got insurance? Have you called them? Did you file a police report? Are you OK physically? Is the other person OK?
    Everyone is fine. We live like 400 feet away from each other. Police did an accident report at the scene. No one was hurt, just shaken up. I've never been in an accident, so it was terrifying and my heart won't stop pounding. We both have insurance and I filed a claim. Ugh. Our streets need stop signs like hella bad. Twice I've almost been in a wreck outside my house but this time it actually fucking happened.
    My brother wrecked his car the other day and it burned to the ground. So there's that.

• Options
    Upskirt kitty.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    RFdwR.jpg

The food will fall directly into that cats meowth.

This discussion has been closed.