As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Beauty is the promise of happiness [makeup, skincare, fashion] ONLY COOL BOYS ALLOWED

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Thanks @bowtiedseal and Metz, I am like crazy about this haircut

I am also so glad no one saw that

• MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Your hair looks awesome, and also now I'm dying of curiosity about what the first picture was, but that's just because I'm nosy.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Looking awesome, Sheri!

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Then your hair is a naturally pretty colour!

edited April 2012
    MadEddy wrote: »
    Your hair looks awesome, and also now I'm dying of curiosity about what the first picture was, but that's just because I'm nosy.

If you change the lower-case L to a capital i, you can find out!

Protip in case you're an idiot: IT'S NSFW

Sheri on
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    OMG I almost just had a heart attack

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME IMGUR

Why hello there. So reverse image search reveals your double life and drastic facial reconstruction.

But far more importantly, why are you typing in those addresses, can't you copy paste?

Why hello there. So reverse image search reveals your double life and drastic facial reconstruction.

But far more importantly, why are you typing in those addresses, can't you copy paste?

I uploaded it from my phone, but posted from my iPad

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

Whoops, I shouldn't have done that at work :rotate:

JtgVX0H.png
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    hooray boobs

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
    Darmak wrote: »

Whoops, I shouldn't have done that at work :rotate:

WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I FREAKED OUT IF IT WASN'T TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE

Dear girl who uploaded her boob photos to imgur: what the fuck were you thinking

Unless you're into that kind of thing, in which case you're welcome?

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Sheri the smut peddler

2x39jD4.jpg
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular

I totally did that once by accident.

way worse that Ps and Qs

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    sheri i just got fired from the job i don't have thanks to your mishap!

EzUAYcn.png
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    @sheri that haircut is DA BOMB. You look fantastic.

Today it hit over 20C for the first time since last September. I bought earrings and a new top and wore new pants I've had in the wardrobe for months, to celebrate. Here are the earrings:

A8Qcj.jpg

coHWP.jpg

• RinderRinder Registered User regular
    Now Sheri can't say she's never posted boobs on the internet.

• tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    I am watching say yes to the dress: bridesmaids and I am horrified that people have to shell out hundreds of dollars for dresses they hate! if you are making your bridesmaids buy a certain dress at least pay for it, jeeeeez. also on this particular episode the bride has her seven year old sister as her maid of honor, and her 25 year old sister as just a bridesmaid, and chose the dress based on what would suit the seven year old. bizarre.

Oh gosh, I so agree. I have been a bridesmaid a few times and it gets spendy. One dress was $300 and it was at a time when I was extra-broke. Rough. For our wedding, I just asked my friends to wear something that made them feel beautiful and goodness, they were all so gorgeous. Most of them wore dresses and shoes they already owned.

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    TYNIC OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD TYNIC THOSE EARRINGS

• tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    Sheri, you look great!

TYNIC OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD TYNIC THOSE EARRINGS

They are terribly cute.

cat earrings! OMG, my bff would die. where did you buy them?

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    also, im planning on picking up a new pair of glasses this summer and would like to take some suggestions! dont worry about color/shape, just post some frames you think are cool if you please!

For a lower budget option if you want some cheapo glasses you can just muck around with, zenni optical does glasses at around $20-30 a pair and while they're hardly the best glasses I've ever had in my life they are totally wearable and considering I've paid more for a manicure than I paid for my primary pair of glasses I certainly cannot complain. If you order from them, do get the anti reflective coating though, or you'll be able to clearly see your eyes reflected back at you when you wear them. I bought these without the E and I like them for the price.

this will be very useful if i end up not being able to scrounge up a full hundred + insurance, thank you!

Err, some weirdass pretty trashy jewelry place. They were like five bucks. Let me see if I can find the bag.

fake edit: ok well unless you live in Germany or Spain I can't direct you further.

road trip!

Thanks everybody! I'll keep trying to get a better photo. Also not boobs this time.

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Also not boobs this time.

booooooo(bs)

EzUAYcn.png
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I am watching say yes to the dress: bridesmaids and I am horrified that people have to shell out hundreds of dollars for dresses they hate! if you are making your bridesmaids buy a certain dress at least pay for it, jeeeeez. also on this particular episode the bride has her seven year old sister as her maid of honor, and her 25 year old sister as just a bridesmaid, and chose the dress based on what would suit the seven year old. bizarre.

Oh gosh, I so agree. I have been a bridesmaid a few times and it gets spendy. One dress was $300 and it was at a time when I was extra-broke. Rough. For our wedding, I just asked my friends to wear something that made them feel beautiful and goodness, they were all so gorgeous. Most of them wore dresses and shoes they already owned.

If I was expected to buy my own bridesmaid dress (I consider that to be the bride's responsibility) I would simply decline being a bridesmaid.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I've never had a bride buy my bridesmaid dress.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    I want to be beautiful :(

I got a haircut, bought some nice threads, been rockin my glasses but no one wants to smooch anymore

help

help

Go back to your old self

when people wanted to smooch you

crwth wrote: »
    Also not boobs this time.

booooooo(bs)

Boo(bs) this man.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    B

oo

b

top view, front view, side view

I saw that on the internet somewhere

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    How wonderful.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    B

oo

b

top view, front view, side view

I saw that on the internet somewhere

:^:

JtgVX0H.png
    Go back to your old self

when people wanted to smooch you

He dead

Tell me how to whiten my teeth
    And also how to clean my pores. I have oily skin with blackheads, and the occasional zit, I try washing it with st ices apricot scrub, and pore strips, but they aren't terribly effective.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    the way I did it is I had some trays made for my teeth and then you put a whitening gel in them and wore it overnight. I think they look a lot better now. it bothered me that I have always had perfect teeth except they were not white at all.

Jars on
This discussion has been closed.