As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    SeGaTai is still alive, right?

Aside from being in all the stupid huge wagons so far, he's in the especially bad position of being a late Wiet saving vote not once but twice.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Is kime still in this game?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Just can't trust those Paleons.

I am looking at:
    egos
    Peccavi
    Smoove Operator
    Ringo
    Lucedes

Kime was The Doctor or at least a doctor, killed day 4.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    oops, must have missed that.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

• WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Oh God, all those argumentsabout Wiet not being mafia! I forgot about that!

HAA HAA HEE HEE HOO HOO

XStly.jpg
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    Today Langly needs to die.

why?

similar to the Paleon Team, Langly is a member of the Strike Force who needs to kill me in order to win. He gave me a very nice story about how he only had to hit me and then see me die but I know that's not how it works.

and as I said before, if I die mafia summons the Primaphorior and thats the opposite of what you want.

Showing you don't know anything. That part of my wc is true, I don't have to hit you again, since I already did. I mean, it doesn't matter if you believe me or not, it is how it works.

But in any case, there are so many people currently living that want you dead, voting me out does nothing, and, as I said, I leave the game anyway when I win. So, voting me out accomplishes nothing and you miss out on voting out a mafia.

I am not being hyperbolic when I say every outsider I am currently talking to has a wc of seeing you dead. Either by directly being involved in hurting you/seeing your death, or in surviving past your demise.

When you die tonight, a lot of people are leaving the game. If the village wants a chance, you will want to successfully target a mafia with the vote in order to keep a good majority.

So @SeGaTai why are "100% effective" seer powers failing on you?

Yes we should try to take out a mafia member today not Langly or dunadan019. If anyone has a guard or heal it would be best used on duna tonight I think.

Egos or SeGaTai, either is a cultist I think.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    No, guards and heals should be used on better and greener targets. Peccavi and tastypastry are weak and would be good heal targets.

Yes it's looking very very likely that SeGaTai is mafia.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    SegAtai for being seer'd!

Also, Taya you know you have an evil twin running around now?

Yes I've seen him.

At least that makes me the good twin.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Sure, the good evil one, he is probably just evil evil.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    SeGaTai it is.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    SeGaTai is gonna die.

If nobody has yet, somebody might want to seer Peccavi. He was on both not-Wiet wagons. Also, this.
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Alright, considering that Roman voted for Wiet 8 hours before vote close when Wiet already had a couple votes for him, can we stop voting for Wiet just because Munkus voted for him? Please???

There were a lot of village on non wiet, it's gonna be hard to parse.

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    but anialos

this is my vanillager tell

if i were mafia, i'd be able to construct reasonable-sounding lines of thought, as i'd have access to some sort of clue about what's going on.

:/

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    also segatai.

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Oh, hey. On the Egos thing. Has anybody had any direct conversations or any form of softnetworking with Egos this game? He usually avoids talking to people when he's mafia and I think it's a pretty decent tell.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Man way to ruin a guys Sunday with all this mafia nonsense.
    So SeGaTai why are "100% effective" seer powers failing on you?

Clearly your seer powers aren't 100% effective now are they. Now I don't think there has been a seered mafia yet since this is the first time it's been taken to the vote so I'm assuming you've seered others previously to this. Seems a little odd if you would get information back on all of them but then when you seer a mafia it just fails? If that were the case it wouldn't really be a useful ability if failed seering=mafia, right?

I'm "neutral" in this but will leave the game when the Renegade and Kwychen are dead, so clearly I'm off aid to the mafia but doesn't really matter now since the Renegade is dead and Kwychen has revealed.

Seems like a pretty big vote lead so I'm probably screwed but meh-good luck with your vote records tomorrow.

PSN SeGaTai
    segatai and i'm off to church!

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    but anialos

this is my vanillager tell

if i were mafia, i'd be able to construct reasonable-sounding lines of thought, as i'd have access to some sort of clue about what's going on.

:/

Looks like sega is going to eat it anyways! I'ma stay put cuz that bandwagon doesn't need me hopping on it to do it's job.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Ringo wrote: »
    Oh, hey. On the Egos thing. Has anybody had any direct conversations or any form of softnetworking with Egos this game? He usually avoids talking to people when he's mafia and I think it's a pretty decent tell.

I don't talk with people I'm not friendly with. (e.g. you)

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I've got no issues with the segatai vote, but egos will make for a fine second place.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    segatai

And yes, I made a reaaaalllly bad call on Wiet.

harsh egos harsh. Like leoben I will continue to return, your only delaying the inevitable.

PSN SeGaTai
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    harsh egos harsh. Like leoben I will continue to return, your only delaying the inevitable.

I would have included the Starbuck touching the glass...but they don't have that on youtube.

Slow day.

Taya wrote: »
    Slow day.

this may help

robot-dance_gif-anime-090820.gif

Suppose I should still put in a vote and all-my money's on Smoove Operator to bring this thing home.

PSN SeGaTai
    segatai stop being an evil cultist.

• tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    sega, dieeeeeee

edited April 2012
    sega, dieeeeeee

but sega gave us this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99iiUtPR-fM

Egos on
  • tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    Oh my!! I didn't have one. Maybe I am just jealous... :''''(

• The SupercomputerThe Supercomputer Registered User regular
    Vote closed.

Narration pending.

Why did no one believe my ruse?

PSN SeGaTai
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    because if you had been someone who had to kill both renegade and quicken you still would have had to die.

I did! Well halfway. I felt really bad about the vote.

By the way Langly, how much combined damage did your group do to the overseer? Just curious.

Also sorry Lucedes and egos if your not cultists.

Also that thing you said to me about not leaving the game.

I did! Well halfway. I felt really bad about the vote.

By the way Langly, how much combined damage did your group do to the overseer? Just curious.

Also sorry Lucedes and egos if your not cultists.

we used our weakest attack on booty