As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Tube Fucking Playing Hitman Fucking 2 (fucking Japan fucking finished)

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Firematic. wrote: »
    did...he just call himself a dirty girl?

no, he was calling his sexy new savegame a dirty girl.

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    holy shit tube that was fucking stone goddamn cold

• Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    The Michael Caine voice sounded more like the cockney voice from Saints Row 2.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Oh man, Hispanic Hitman has a conversation with a Chinese Hooker voiced by Michael Caine

• SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    She was just trying to save up money for college, you dick.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    hahahahah the ease with which he shot that hooker was hilarious.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    The timing of that was perfect.

• DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Yeah you're right about Blood Money being the good one. Blood Money's great.

warning

the guards have found a dead ninja

edited April 2012
    Blood money is an awesome game, although trying to do get silent assassin on every level on the hardest difficulty is a real bitch.

That fucking boat level.

Dux on
    blood money is definitely my favorite game. the clown level isn't the best designed, but it is definitely one of my all time favorites

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Blood Money is one of my all-time favourites.

For starters the alert meter doesn't freak the fuck out merely because you exist.

I think maybe the best designed level is the wedding one in blood money, I love that level.

oh or maybe the one with the ice sculptures

• Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    So that was fantastic. For us, I mean. Not so much for Tube.

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    It's so satisfying in Blood Money trying to set up the perfect assassination so everything looks like an accident and no one even knows you were there

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Clearly the Opera level is the best on in Blood Money

• HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    I must admit I was impressed by the mental fortitude to power through all the Japan levels in one go.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    Sparvy wrote: »

I'm considering doing a playthrough of blood money just to tell you that you're shithouse wrong

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Tube I demand a lets play with you and roomate in a co-op game.

It will be glorious

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Invite the noisy lesbians and they could do 4-player Diablo 3

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb

I'm considering doing a playthrough of blood money just to tell you that you're shithouse wrong

Well, I only played the game once so its more like "This is the level where I managed to do it the cool way"

But going to the Opera has ambience which makes the murdering so much more fun.

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I feel like I've played Blood Money but I honestly don't remember. Some of the levels people are talking about sound vaguely familiar but I can't be sure. So since it's only $10 on Steam I just bought it and will give it a proper playthrough RIGHT NOW

which is your favorite?

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I tell you what though, this is some delicious apple crumble. Thanks to Roommate for the idea!

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »
    Oh man I hope Viv is listening

Hahaha I was not as I was asleep!

What was said? I hope it was suitably offensive to make me regret not being awake at 5 am to hear it

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    I thought the Mardi Gras level was neat but it was a bitch to do it making everything look like an accident.

Vivixenne wrote: »
    Wiet wrote: »
    Oh man I hope Viv is listening

Hahaha I was not as I was asleep!

What was said? I hope it was suitably offensive to make me regret not being awake at 5 am to hear it

Ahahahaha

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

Well, I only played the game once so its more like "This is the level where I managed to do it the cool way"

Shooting the one guy with the gun replica timed with the music, then dropping the chandelier on the other while he runs up to the corpse

aww yeah

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    Witness protection is probably my favourite Blood Money level, rather than using a sniper rifle after calling the target I threw explosives under the phone so I didn't have to leave the van. Crude but satisfying.

Also the various solutions to the other objective.

Shooting the one guy with the gun replica timed with the music, then dropping the chandelier on the other while he runs up to the corpse

aww yeah

Nah nah, the cool choice is to switch the guns and just stand back and watch. Has the added benefit of traumatizing an innocent actor for the rest of his life.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The best level of blood money is the wedding level

The witness protection level would be good but I thought the solutions were way to obvious and numerous

I mean, you can get the FBI costume with basically no effort

Jasconius on
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I so badly want recordings of these.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Do you care if they have audio?
    Because if not do I have the videos for you!

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
    Jasconius wrote: »
    The best level of blood money is the wedding level

The witness protection level would be good but I thought the solutions were way to obvious and numerous

I mean, you can get the FBI costume with basically no effort

Exactly, I enjoy the other, more challenging levels but that one is basically a playground to muck around in, which I don't see as a bad thing.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The audio is kind of the point though

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    The audio is kind of the point though

Exactly. I listened to this all day and it was wondrous.

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    The problem I had with the witness protection level:

It shouldn't be that easy to get into a house under FBI protection...

• IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Listening to this while I cleaned the house was great

Why would that button do that!?

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
This discussion has been closed.