As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    So quick to garnish my favor? Mighty suspicious....

Well, I started to fan you. Now I'm just waving my hand sarcastically.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately the person I put the seer on died last night T.T

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Oh wait, no Anialos isn't mafia.

Retaba or Ringo, eh?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Woah woah woah, if we're doing this alphabetically, you're missing a letter :P

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I'll be keeping the rest of my info out of the thread thank you very much. Wouldn't want the last mafia picking me off. Although...hmm. Possible scenarios!

1. Mafia kills one villager, we vote out mafia, two villagers survive.
    2. Mafia kills one villager, we vote out village, mafia wins in one on one matchup?
    3. Mafia kills one villager, between the rest of the village firing randomly a villager dies, we vote out village, lone mafia victory.

Basically our only hope is to vote out the mafia, eh?

Anialos, PM incoming!

Steam
    That said. Not so epic reveal time! *drumroll*

I'm an Engineer!

Unfortunately my Analyse ability was wasted last night :(
    Pending other revelations of the epic variety, my vote is on Retaba

You forgot number 4. Mafia kills villager, we vote out villager, random fire kills mafia?

Possible, but would probably require concentrated fire?

I'm gonna go with Ringo.

Steam
    I don't know, I'm still wounded from when I was attacked before.

True, I'll vote Ringo then!

• RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    I've been in 4 bandwagons against mafia now. I've started the last two of them! And Cythraul was the only person not to get in touch with me yesterday. So I guess that decides that.

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Well, what say you @Retaba?

I don't really get mafia from Ringo, no offense but in the TMNT he seemed a bit out of it. Besides, why dump all the information if he was mafia?

Seers tend to not tell people who they are ;)

Steam
    Wait, are there really two of you left? Sheesh.

What happens in the event of a tie?

Of course, Ed should be asleep by now.

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Then vote for me or Cyth @Retaba. Maintain that clear conscious you claim.

Based on the older phallas, a tie is decided by rng

Ah, that would be a bummer. I'd rather see us both destroyed.

If Cyth and Anailos are really both mafia, I don't see how we can do better than mutual destruction anyway. With two of them they should be able to kill us both even if we manage to vote kill one and vig the other.

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    If there are two mafia, wouldn't the game be over? It is generally equal to or greater I thought?

@Ringo, under what circumstance would both Cythraul and I both being mafia let this game still be going tonight? All scenarios I can think of have one mafia...you. While you are cleverly trying to paint the villagers voting for you in a bad light. Shame. Now if only @Retaba would put a vote in...and we could wake @Edcrab from the dead.

Ringo Please be right Cythraul.

It's possible that there's two mafia because I'm pretty sure with the help of an additional surviving Arcadian, I could waste the other mafia. (Thanks Taya!)

Plus it's nice to think that there's two bad guys and it's not 3 villagers killing themselves for no good reason.

But with Retaba's change of heart, I have no idea who's actually leading this dance anymore. I'll come back to this later.

Cythraul

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Oh, but just for posterity for whichever one of you is blatantly ignoring the voting record:
    Ringo wrote: »
    SeGaTai is still alive, right?

Aside from being in all the stupid huge wagons so far, he's in the especially bad position of being a late Wiet saving vote not once but twice.

Ringo wrote: »
    I was just asking myself the same question.

Egos. There's nothing really in his early vote record on the magic box. Two throw away votes, two big bandwagon votes. But I think he's being quiet and that's his mafia schtick. Plus he managed to survive getting amplified damage thrown at him last night.

First vote on the last two dead mafia.

What else would you like me to say?

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    My honest suspicion is on Anialos, but Cythraul is saying he is pretty sure he isn't mafia.

Pent house cat is probably shaping my views too :P

• Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    ooo00o0ooo0o0o0oo

1 day until retirement (game end)...somebody pass me a donut, I want to die a proud stereotype...

oo0o0ooo0ooo000oo

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
    Pent house cat thinks Ringo is being terribly silly. All info I've claimed from my powers has come true.

I am going to follow edcrab and slumber. Good night

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    OOooOOOooOOOooOOOOO

it was just a flesh wound!

OOOooOOOOoOOOOoOOOo

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    OoooooOoooo

*popcorn...noms noms*

OoooooooooOooooo

PSN SeGaTai
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    OoooooOoooo

*popcorn...noms noms*

OoooooooooOooooo

I blame Smoove for this. I thought I'd be dead!

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Good morning

Good morning, now we wait for @Ringo and Mr. Crab.

• EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    I am present. And yes, in the event of a tie, the RNG decides.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    I'd like to hear more from Cythraul than just a vote.

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    ooooOOOOoooo

tCp90.gif

I demand entertainment!

ooooOOOOoooo

So, Anialos, did you hear the joke about the muffins?

Two muffins in an oven, one muffin says to the other "So, getting kind of hot in here, huh?" The other muffin turns and screams "AHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!"