As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This isn't a car. [Art, NSFW if you work with prudes]

HiggzHiggz Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hello, I'm Higgins and I'm just an artist with no place to call internet-home. I'm like a lonely wanderer, travelling the world and being blind but you don't know that I'm blind until the very end.
Except that I'm totally not blind, which is still okay, I guess.

Anyway, I've been lurking here for about a decade with a few different accounts. Now I will share some of my work. I compose most of my work in Photoshop but I also work with oil paints, acrylics, pencil, markers, or whatever. I tried painting miniatures one time but TO HELL WITH THAT they are too small.

Also, if you were wondering about the thread title; I just watched the new Batman trailer and was like "cool."

My mind is scattered but "we are legion," as it were, so it works for me.

This thread will host my existence on our binary plane, and I may update it with older or newer works, according to my judgement, which judgement is law(elsewhere).

Where was I? Oh, let' me share with you...

Part of a logo for a friend's family business.
jester_by_bowmanwb-d4x2xnj.jpg

Some tasty mountains of sorts.
timeless_by_bowmanwb-d4xqowc.jpg

Most of a logo for a musician friend.
38657f26f012b37be9ff5800d389be2d-d4x2uyt.jpg

Listened to Simon and Garfunkel, The Sound of Silence. Made this.
9988dc1b2b01eb10574aa8cc7976aa1b-d4xaa58.jpg

A comic for fun. No webcomic[not one of those guys(used to be one of those guys)].
letting_me_down_by_bowmanwb-d4yavlf.jpg

Higgz on

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Hello Higgs.

Are you looking for critique? Or just a place to share your works?

Do you just work digitally?

• Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    are you Zatoichi ?

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    HiggzHiggz Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Enc wrote: »
    Hello Higgs.

Are you looking for critique? Or just a place to share your works?

Do you just work digitally?

Yo, I'm not really looking for anything but any critiques will for sure influence my future work.
    Mostly, I haven't been part of a forum for like... 5 years and I'm looking to chill out and see other folks' work but not just lurk around.
    Most of my stuff these days is digital because I'm deployed(US) but I'll post some of my only-slightly-outdated traditional media works.

A rendition of a popular painting into a friend's book.
    ba6756221093252a5780f3a639a5a54d-d4ydwxj.jpg
    An Army drawing, unused.
    killer_croc_but_not_realy_by_bowmanwb-d4ydxnl.jpg
    A rather large acrylic painting now part of the greeting sign outside my old barracks.
    902ef4cdb28cb746c02192688155054c-d4ydxk4.jpg
    Some propaganda for my unit. Unused.
    44e204656ca3bbf2461621bb46b34bff-d4ydulw.jpg

P.S.: I'm not Zatoichi but wouldn't it have been awesome if I had been?

Higgz on