As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Life is finally good. Simon's first birthday today!

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Looking good @wifeofalltrades, Simon and the others are lucky to have you and @joshofalltrades!

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Your kids are looking good, josh. And continued prayers for your wife.

I hope that they're dealing with all this pretty well.

• Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular
    tattoo.png

Here's hoping the scan comes back clean.

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2012
    emotion.png

Mouseover text - "Fortunately, the internet has a virtually inexhaustible supply of code that doesn't work and people who are wrong, which bodes well for a return to normalcy. [Note: Click to read context for the cancer comics. She's doing well.]"

Just_Bri_Thanks on
    ...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Quick heads-up: Christina had her last radiation treatment today. We're waiting on one final scan and then, if that comes back clean, we can say she's officially in remission.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Woo! Hoping for good news. :)

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ditto!

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    All the best, Josh!

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Wishing you the best, amigo!

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    She's also coming back today, which is nice since I've seen her exactly once over the past two months.

• Options
    How's Simon doing?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    She's also coming back today, which is nice since I've seen her exactly once over the past two months.

Good to hear! Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you two a couple weeks ago. I hope everything is alright after this treatment!

• Options
    How's Simon doing?

He's awesome, as always. I think he knows more than he lets on.

• Options
    Aren't babies funny like that? Just when you think all they do is eat, sleep, and poop--suddenly you start noticing personality and intelligence.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular

Woohoo!

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Wow I'm actually crying a little. Out of happiness, mind you.
    Best of luck, FamilyofAllTrades!

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Woohoo! That is great news for you and the wife and the kids to have their mom again.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Yey! Hope everything comes up roses, unless you prefer daffodils.

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Yey! Hope everything comes up roses, unless you prefer daffodils.

Initially read that as dildos.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Well, not that there'd be anything wrong with having a dildo preference

• Options
    A nice big field of fresh dildos of all colors and sizes, swaying gently in the spring breeze.

• Options
    Pluck a dildo and blow on it, and little sperms get carried off by the wind to germinate in some distant place

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Josh's Adventures With Dildos Thread.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Just don't play the "he loves me, he loves me not" plucking game because somewhere in the world you're making a man shriek.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

Yay! Hugs to you both!

• Options
    PiotyrPiotyr Power-Crazed Wizard SilmariaRegistered User regular

:^:

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    Josh, I'm hoping that everything comes up dildos for the three of you.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Se++ you never cease to amaze me

Congrats on getting your wife back Josh. Keeping everything crossed that the next scan brings good news and you can all concentrate on being a family again!

• Options
    If I can pass organic chemistry this semester, this year will be markedly improved over last year because I will graduate in the fall, my wife will be a cancer survivor and new babby is healthy.

• Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    I don't know if it makes much difference in the grand scheme of things, but I want you to know that I pray for you guys every night, and that you are awesome and deserve every happiness

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Josh, I am hoping for you!

• Options
    SkySky Registered User regular
    Josh, check out the Blood Type Diet dadamo.com.

Also, you could check out and try Reiki.

Good luck to your wife. I hope the best for all of you.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Sky wrote: »

Go to hell for even suggesting your magical healing hands bullshit. It could be interpreted as being dismissive of the months of fighting the cancer via traditional medicine because all they need is an asian-style paladin to cast lay on hands, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on that one and assume you were only suggesting Reiki as a useless supplement, to maybe make wifeofalltrades feel better via the placebo effect?

• Options
    PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
    Sky did you come here exclusively to sell alternative medicine and diets in a thread where modern practice has already resulted in a huge triumph
    That seems like an odd thing to do and yeah, kind of shitty

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Josh, your story has been inspiring as all hell. I'm wishing you the best of all luck, and that all the good things in the world will happen to you going forwrad - in such a way that it won't drive you crazy, mind you. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular

Die.

Painfully.

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

what the hell is wrong with you

• Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    I had no idea we had such a large Houston population here. We should do a get together some time.

Also; I truly hope your wife is doing okay, dude. Keep us updated.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Cogliostro wrote: »
    I had no idea we had such a large Houston population here. We should do a get together some time.

Also; I truly hope your wife is doing okay, dude. Keep us updated.

I thought I was the only houston person here! We should totally meet up sometime.

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular

hmm yes modern medicine seems to be doing well but have you tried crystals i bet they'd make your dick bigger too

fuck you