As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Oh, [chat] is a place on Earth.

1808182838486»

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    who would win in a fight?

mr peanut or mr salty?

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    I don't really like the Beastie Boy's music

/contrarian

They cover a lot of ground, man. You don't like any of it?

I mean. Just in the above, Intergalactic is entirely different from Shake Your Rump, and neither is much like Paul Revere or Fight for your Right.

I kind of like Intergalactic because of the robot. I just don't like the lyrics and they have this tendency to shout the last word of every line. My exposure to them is mainly whatever my alt radio station plays, which is obviously not a wide sample of their music.

Try this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvRBUw_Ls2o

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Cross threading, because this is big news and you might miss it if you don't frequent the political threads,

We've regained all the jobs we lost in the recession.
    As of April, there are now more private sector jobs in the United States than there were in January 2009, when President Obama took office. You read that right. We have now replaced all of the private sector jobs lost while Obama has been president. And that was no mean feat, given that over the course of 2009, the private sector shed about 4.2 million jobs.

Imagine where we'd be if we weren't hemorrhaging public sector jobs.

Oh, right, those don't count.

/shrug

So what you're saying is that if only we didn't follow the President's plan we'd be in better shape?

I agree!

(That's a meaningless stat because we also have more people)

I want you to imagine the biggest sigh you could possibly imagine and then double it.

There's only one party trying to bring European economics into America, and it ain't the dems, buddy.

Frankly neither the Republican nor Democratic plans are good. The difference is that the dems are getting nerfed by the republicans and the republicans are doubling down.

But way to prove everyone's point about being dismissive.

Lh96QHG.png
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah, Body Movin' is catchy.

• KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    The London local government election results are now a couple of hours late. The mayor result looks to be close!

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Man, the Falklands sounds hella English so I figured it was somewhere in the UK and wondered why the hell Argentina is involved with them. I have no idea about this piece of current events at all.

Current events? The Falklands war was 22 years ago. Unless something has flared up recently?

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
This discussion has been closed.