As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Edinburgh Manor (Mini Phalla) Day 6: Mafia and Princess Victory!

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    If we're going to stay somewhere we already visited, the kitchen is probably less likely to be where they're searching for something

steam_sig.png
  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    If we're going to stay somewhere we already visited, the kitchen is probably less likely to be where they're searching for something

I was just adding more evidence, I guess, I think Langly is probably right that it's just narration flavour.

Spoit

Moving around hasn't gained us anything so far. I think it's worth a shot at staying put.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I'm of a mind that my brave defender Spoit could not be evil, right Spoit? This leads me to think that the vile Anialos is the true villain!

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    I'm not certain that staying in the Study will help at all, but it's at least feasible that it could.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    we can go to the same location twice?

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    yes, it was clarified that we can effectively sit at a location.

alright I guess Study is worth testing out.

and time to look at spreadsheet-ism

Figgy wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Given there is a ghost hunting us, are there any resurrections/life after death rules we should be scared of?

When you're out of the game, you're out of the game.
    Can we choose to stay in whatever room we're in?

Yes.

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Anialos since I'm likely to be busy tonight.

I think anialos is silly, and am not opposed to the vote, but I think that examining assuran's and gaunt's ghost day 1 cross voting will yield more information

steam_sig.png
    ObiFett wrote: »
    It might also enhance it or give way to something worse.

Just saying.

where would you rather go?

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I have no idea.

I think its worth staying here to see what happens if we stay in the same place, since we haven't done that yet.

But I'm just pointing out that while it hopefully saves us from traps and dying, it has the same possibility lead to something worse.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Narration will be late today. Vote close still occurs at 12 AM EDT sharp. Don't wait up!

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I think anialos is silly, and am not opposed to the vote, but I think that examining assuran's and gaunt's ghost day 1 cross voting will yield more information

Spoit, if I may. I am Grunt's Ghosts. Gaunt has his ghost over there with the in that other phalla.

270px-Grunt_Character_Box.png

steam_sig.png
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Oh yeaaaah, sportz is that purty princess lady. Bit of a snobby one though. Needs a bit o' a tumble wit' tha likes o' me if y'know wha I'm sayin'.
    SIR HENRY FRANCIS CHRISTIAN SLATER

There is no room for vile lecherous ungentlemanly behavior, !Anialos.
    Besides, I called dibs. And I'm staying in !The Study as I
    believe this mastermind isn't mastermindy enough to set TWO traps in the same place!

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Grunt ME3 Spoiler
    Grunt didn't die for me and when he appeared from over the cliff face after killing all of the rachni/reapers was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    Study

sounds good

will look at voting spreadsheet to see if I can unearth something.

Cayrus wrote: »
    Grunt ME3 Spoiler
    Grunt didn't die for me and when he appeared from over the cliff face after killing all of the rachni/reapers was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Probably because
    you aren't a moron ;-)

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Oh dear, it looks like I forgot something back in the KITCHEN. I think you should all join me in a lovely stroll back there.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

hmph

Its harder to analyze a phalla without Phyphor's magic box.

I am sticking with GrimmyTOA

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    SIR HENRY FRANCIS CHRISTIAN SLATER

Returning to !The Kitchen? Good show. I would suspect that even
    The Mastermind would not be so evil as to set traps in our sandwiches!

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    Kitchen it is

What about Langly's idea of staying in one place? We don't think that's a good idea to at least try out?

Anialos brief vote on sportz was silly. I'm guessing he realized his error :/

Kitchen

Going to see the avengers, votes won't be current till later tonight probably

quick, everyone vote for langly!

While the stay in one place plan gas it's merits, I believe we will learn more by returning to the kitchen.

Oh and kitchen

I heard that Anailos was an ethereal fiend! Get him!

• tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    Anialos and kitchen!

• tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    @Anialos, are you really a ghost?

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Sure thing, boss. Anialos and Kitchen.

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Totally forgot a location vote before work. Whoops.

Kitchen

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Egos wrote: »

Normally I'd be all about this and like, "Man I wish I was one of those dudes."

But I'll get to be an even cooler marcher in a month, so ha!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I'm no ghost! I'm the friendly Chimney Sweep. If you want to hang me for my temporary un-gentlemanly advance upon the Princess so be it! Waste of a night though.

Mary-Poppins-and-Chimney-Sweeps-classic-movies-6820579-400-300.jpg

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Mary-Poppins-and-Chimney-Sweeps-classic-movies-6820579-400-300.jpg

Exactly! Think how sad Ms. Poppins and the children will be if you string me up!