As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• KiasKias Registered User regular
    !Sign me up
    Dark Helmet

steam_sig.png

• CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    I can't resist playing in this.
    !signup
    Butscratch'A

Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    8 more spots to fill!

Although, looking back at the previous mains' initial sign up list (outside of the well-established phallakinetic), I guess that's a pretty lofty goal, huh?

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    It may be a bit tough, but I think it's doable. I think a lot of people are wrapped up in the edinburgh and PHA/LLA, so that may be pulling some from your potential player list.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Only that many and you want to start it on Monday, I don't think it will be an issue.

I just feel bad for anyone wanting to run their game around the 15th.

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I would probably be one of those people who would say sign up on the 14th and then completely forgot about the phalla a day in.

PSN SeGaTai
  • AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    8 more spots to fill!

Although, looking back at the previous mains' initial sign up list (outside of the well-established phallakinetic), I guess that's a pretty lofty goal, huh?

Theme often helps a lot, so its not unreasonable. But make sure you know which roles you are willing to cut if it comes down to it.

edited May 2012
    Yeah, I have an ordered list of roles to cut and the threshold to cut them at. :)

ObiFett on
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    hurry up and be sunday already!

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    vertroue wrote: »
    hurry up and be sunday already!

You're not the boss of TIME, sith scum!

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    8 more spots to fill!

Theme often helps a lot, so its not unreasonable. But make sure you know which roles you are willing to cut if it comes down to it.
    Yeah, if you think these signups are slow, assuran's going to have more problems, following you with the same theme

steam_sig.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    There are people that wont be playing D3.

edited May 2012
    Spoit wrote: »
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    8 more spots to fill!

Yeah, if you think these signups are slow, assuran's going to have more problems, following you with the same theme

He'll be fine, I think. Mine is very Force-user based. His is more all-encompassing Star Wars, which I think will appeal to more people.

Plus, PHA/LLA will be winding down by then so people should be coming back after that.

ObiFett on
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I will not be one of them.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    edited May 2012
    Bedlam wrote: »

Hahahaha ha ha

Well, you guys can have your own phalla! With Blackjack... and hookers!

Retaba on
  • l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular

l3lASPHEMOUS!!

HAH

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    oh what the hell, !signup

Loane Starr

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    I didn't notice Kias's signup before, but that just makes it all the better.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I will not be playing Diablo III, which is good cause my mini is probably going to be starting right around then. :(

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Yeah, not playing D3, since I didn't play D2 and only played about a level of D1. So, yeah.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Next we're going to be talking about how people in here didn't play KOTOR...what is this place coming to?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'll be playing Diablo III. I have quite some treasure there in my Horadric Cube.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    KOTOR was the best.

never played diablo.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    KOTOR didn't save games for me when the xbox was turned off. It was weird.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I played KotOR and loved it. Don't put words in my mouth REG. :P

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase

I found the Diablo series to be pretty "meh."
    I guess I came to it too late to be overly impressed.
    Oh well.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    I played KotOR and loved it. Don't put words in my mouth REG. :P

Cayrus

YOU SUNNOVA..! :P

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I had literally every file for KOTOR and KOTOR2 get corrupted and break until I bought KOTOR for a second time over steam and completed it.

I loved it so much that I kept playing an RPG that would habitually destroy hours of gameplay.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I have an advisory committee meeting on the afternoon of the 15th so I'm pretty sure immediately after I'm done that I'm going to fall into a D3-induced coma.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I

I didn't play KOTOR. I didn't enjoy Bioware games until Mass Effect.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    KetBra wrote: »
    I have an advisory committee meeting on the afternoon of the 15th so I'm pretty sure immediately after I'm done that I'm going to fall into a D3-induced coma.

With it being the middle of the month, I can get half-days at work :)

Matev wrote: »

I didn't play KOTOR. I didn't enjoy Bioware games until Mass Effect.
    I didn't enjoy Bioware games until Mass Effect.
    I didn't enjoy Bioware games
    didn't enjoy games

• mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular

Niav

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs. The last was Jade Empire and I tried to get into everything and all the text just burned me out after awhile and you couldnt choose good or evil so much as pick one path and stick to it so you can maximize technique learning and the combat was just mashing A a bunch and somtimes hitting B.

As if you needed an excuse, Jdarksun.

jdarksun wrote: »
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs.
    You just keep giving me excuses to destroy you.
    I hate your kid.

Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs. The last was Jade Empire and I tried to get into everything and all the text just burned me out after awhile and you couldnt choose good or evil so much as pick one path and stick to it so you can maximize technique learning and the combat was just mashing A a bunch and somtimes hitting B.

To be fair, Jade Empire is probably their weakest RPG. Its still better than most of the other RPGs out there at the time, imo.

And "the last", was definitely not Jade Empire. They've made tons of RPGs since then.

The last one I played.

Sorry my brain goes faster than my fingers :S

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Yeah I dont enjoy bioware RPGs.
    You just keep giving me excuses to destroy you.
    I hate your kid.
    Oh no you didn't

The last one I played.

Sorry my brain goes faster than my fingers :S

ah, that makes more sense. I figured you couldn't be that out of touch in the video game world.

You should try their more recent RPGs with all the voice acting (no reading) and choices. Mass Effect is amazing.