As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    ANYWAY, Vertroue has earned my ire from the last phalla we were in.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Star Wars Phalla 1 is the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more can you fuck up a Star Wars phalla? And while my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of an Applebee's, the unfortunate reality of the Star Wars phallas is that they will be around forever. They can never be undone. If you're under the age of like 20 and you say your least favorite phalla was Phalla of Loxley because it was the most boringest one, then I suggest you hide these posts right now, before I carefully explain how much of a fucking goose you are.

So where do I possibly begin? Nothing in Phallance makes any sense at all. It comes off like a phalla written by an eight-year-old. It's like ObiFett wrote it in one draft, like wrapped it up and decided to go with it without anyone saying that it made no sense or was a stupid incoherent mess. I guess who's going to question ObiFett or tell him what to do? He controls every aspect of the game. I also think people just assumed that a Star Wars phalla would be an instant hit, I mean how do you screw it up? IT'S LIKE A HOT DOG, YOU BOIL THE WATER, YOU PUT IN THE

Day One: The Grudges

4669812732_5407c2534c.jpg

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    So, I would assume that nobody in the order can be a sith? Having vote-immune mafia would be a bummer. But I guess it's possible?
    And do you think that if one person in a pair is sith, that both are? Would make sense that way, I would assume. You don't mentor someone without them knowing you're evil.

SPACE EVIL

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote:
    When a planet is taken by the Jedi, a random Knight who helped take control of the planet that night will be given the planet's power to control.

By Knight, here, do you mean Knight as in the Knight/Padawan relationship, or generically jedi? If the former, what happens if no Knight was involved in taking over the planet?

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Star Wars Phalla 1 is the most disappointing thing since my son. I mean, how much more can you fuck up a Star Wars phalla? And while my son eventually hanged himself in the bathroom of an Applebee's, the unfortunate reality of the Star Wars phallas is that they will be around forever. They can never be undone. If you're under the age of like 20 and you say your least favorite phalla was Phalla of Loxley because it was the most boringest one, then I suggest you hide these posts right now, before I carefully explain how much of a fucking goose you are.

So where do I possibly begin? Nothing in Phallance makes any sense at all. It comes off like a phalla written by an eight-year-old. It's like ObiFett wrote it in one draft, like wrapped it up and decided to go with it without anyone saying that it made no sense or was a stupid incoherent mess. I guess who's going to question ObiFett or tell him what to do? He controls every aspect of the game. I also think people just assumed that a Star Wars phalla would be an instant hit, I mean how do you screw it up? IT'S LIKE A HOT DOG, YOU BOIL THE WATER, YOU PUT IN THE

Day One: The Grudges

I...I don't know what this is supposed to be. It...reads like a parody or reference to something...?

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    It's definitely possible that a corrupted Knight has not yet converted his padawan. Such things take time.

And if the Sith should take over the Council, I fear all will be lost.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'd assume we have at LEAST one Sith on the Council (not the Order TRV, that's ALL of us :P).

Vote immune mafia isn't unheard of. Just means that until late game the vote target pool is smaller.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    If the mafia didn't get at least one on the council they were very unlucky.

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Ok Cyth teach me something. Like, what is the Force exactly?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote:
    When a planet is taken by the Jedi, a random Knight who helped take control of the planet that night will be given the planet's power to control.

By Knight, here, do you mean Knight as in the Knight/Padawan relationship, or generically jedi? If the former, what happens if no Knight was involved in taking over the planet?

I mean Knight as in Jedi Knight. Aligned with the Jedi.

It is impossible for the Jedi to take a planet without a Knight being there.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Thanks to Matev's post, I get it.

I think.

Well played, INANTP, well played.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    The Force is a special time in a young man's life, where you get hair where there was no hair before, and these urges...

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Man I can't wait until I have the Force.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Oh good, so that was a joke?

I was very D: and :( over here.

Nocturnal force explosions are a common issue amongst younglings

• jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    !Reserve

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    It took a trip to Wikipedia, but I just got there too Assuran.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    I am also assuming that the council has been infiltrated. I would very much like for some knights to use their abilities and confirm who they can. (You know who you are)

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Matev wrote: »
    I am also assuming that the council has been infiltrated. I would very much like for some knights to use their abilities and confirm who they can. (You know who you are)

Or DO they?

Matev wrote: »

Or DO they?

That's no ability, that's a Space Station!

• KiasKias Registered User regular
    Mmm, Master Helmet. I find this pleasing.

Have no fears, for I will guide you to our enemies. But first, will someone please fix the radar machine? It is clearly broken.

steam_sig.png

Gaslight wrote: »
    If the mafia didn't get at least one on the council they were very unlucky.

I'm guessing that roles (like Knight, Council, Padawan) were assigned alignments and then RNGed to players. It's just easier to balance that way. Can you imagine if all the mafia got RNGed to be in the council? That'd pretty much be game over.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Thralls, millers, conversions?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    38thDoe-I sense a grudging in the future

PSN SeGaTai
    Baidol

What happens if there is a stalemate in the council when members needs to be replaced?

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    SeGaTai, the council will hear of what happened on Arcadia!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

MrTLicious wrote: »
    What happens if there is a stalemate in the council when members needs to be replaced?

This is an impossibility

If a knight is elected to the council, does the padawan gain the knight's ability?

If a knight is elected to the council, does the padawan gain the knight's ability?

Yes

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    Thralls, millers, conversions?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Bedlam for such a terrifying name.

Do you want us to include you in Private Messages?

Retaba wrote: »
    Do you want us to include you in Private Messages?

yes please

• corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    aargh, right off the bat, i see this is going to be..... interesting.

obvious mafia tactic would be to kill council members, and then try to get voted into council. i'd watch the elections very closely in the coming days.

also, upset i don't get to use my awesome sith name.

corvidae on
    corvidae wrote: »
    aargh, right off the bat, i see this is going to be..... interesting.

obvious mafia tactic would be to kill council members, and then try to get voted into council. i'd watch the elections very closely in the coming days.

On a completely different topic, I am totes trustworthy, and you should all hand your lightsabers to me for safekeeping!
    :bz

I'll hand mine over, Lightblade first :)

corvidae wrote: »
    also, upset i don't get to use my awesome sith name.

Mafia.

So, should we assume clarification denied on Thralls, millers, and conversions then?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

What's a star wars game without a constant fear of conversion to the dark side?