As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

A [chat] Unlike Any Other

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    lol tipping

hulk-movie.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is also really good

The only thing I eat there outside of 1 dollar frostys. Frosty+fries=good late night drunk snack.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    _J_ is my alt.

... or am I _J_'s alt?

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Like, Five Guys is not complicated. It costs a few dollars extra and you get noticeably better food. That's all it is. I ain't gonna come all over myself after eating it, it's a hamburger, but it's not crap unless your local franchise is using ground cat.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    I feel like "settings" and "text" are the result of some imagination failure, there.

• _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    _J_ is my alt.

... or am I _J_'s alt?

Identity of Indiscernibles, self.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Wendy's has the most holy of awesome shitty food decisions.

The JBC.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    If there is a tip jar I tip, usually just the change I got from buying the item or a dollar if the change was like, 5 cents.

If I am paying with a card and have no cash though? Not going to sweat it, especially if I go to that place more than once.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    I am oddly happy that Tube is backing up my opinions on fanfiction.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

The only thing I eat there outside of 1 dollar frostys. Frosty+fries=good late night drunk snack.

Wendy's has a good chicken sandwich and the potato is always a win.

Unfortunately all the Wendy's in the greater tampa bay area have such shitty service that it's never worth it.

Lh96QHG.png
    Starting a Five Guys religion.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

There is a Wendy's within casual walking distance of my apartment. Some nights, I think about it for hours at a time.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Discussion about livers makes me feel discomfited about having eaten some chicken liver (with veg+rice) for dinner.

aRkpc.gif
    Tamin wrote: »

Yeah that was a nice little rant.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I ain't even wanna see no hulk that is not Ruffalo hulk now.

He's always been Bruce Banner really. We just didn't know it until now.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    i don't usually tip at a place where my food isn't brought to me unless the person who took my order was like, abnormally nice

919UOwT.png
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Also, no, I'm not going to start tipping at fast food restaurants and I count Five Guys in that category.

No.

Just.

Fucking.

No.

Lh96QHG.png
    i don't usually tip at a place where my food isn't brought to me unless the person who took my order was like, abnormally nice

I didn't start until I worked at Starbucks for 2 years.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    0EIBO.gif

obF2Wuw.png
    Like in my opinion, and feel free to burn the heretic, I don't care. I like Ruffalo's Banner/Hulk so much that that performance WENT BACK IN TIME and made Norton's portrayal shitty.

that kitty's surprise attack failed to surprise

919UOwT.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

What did he say?

rRwz9.gif
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    five guys is dee lish

so is smash burger

and shake shack

man i love ham burgers

I had Shake Shack in DC. I was unimpressed. It was actually pretty bad. Smash burger isn't that bad. I like five guys more just for the fries if anything.

actually I've heard all the shake shacks outside of NYC are not good

i had shake shack every sunday for lunch when i was living in nyc and it was awesome every time so /shrug

mmm mmm shake shack

that's that good shit

i remember the first time i had it, when they only had that one location in madison sq park, and it was at the end of my finals like sophmore year, and it was lovely out, and it was just so great

their cheese fries are outta control good

now i live above this: http://www.67burger.com/
    which i am eating way too much for my own good

poo
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    1336351517696041.jpg

haha safari

Jacobkosh wrote: »

What did he say?

It's a sign of mental illness.

Wait...can I like...get a browser other than safari on my iPhone?

Cloverfield is on I guess I'll watch it.

If fan fiction is a sign of mental illness does that make all modern comic book creators that work on comics that aren't original content mentally ill?

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Like in my opinion, and feel free to burn the heretic, I don't care. I like Ruffalo's Banner/Hulk so much that that performance WENT BACK IN TIME and made Norton's portrayal shitty.

what about lou ferrigno hulk
    don't you be talkin shit about lou ferrigno hulk

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Yup.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i watched that stream for about a minute but i dont get it

obF2Wuw.png
    five guys is dee lish

so is smash burger

and shake shack

man i love ham burgers

I had Shake Shack in DC. I was unimpressed. It was actually pretty bad. Smash burger isn't that bad. I like five guys more just for the fries if anything.

actually I've heard all the shake shacks outside of NYC are not good

i had shake shack every sunday for lunch when i was living in nyc and it was awesome every time so /shrug

mmm mmm shake shack

that's that good shit

i remember the first time i had it, when they only had that one location in madison sq park, and it was at the end of my finals like sophmore year, and it was lovely out, and it was just so great

their cheese fries are outta control good

now i live above this: http://www.67burger.com/
    which i am eating way too much for my own good

Yeah this is the one i went to every sunday cause i was living up on 36th

double cheeseburger, cheese fries, and a peanut butter shake every sunday

soooooo good

919UOwT.png
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

what about lou ferrigno hulk
    don't you be talkin shit about lou ferrigno hulk

Non entity for me. There is not a scenario in which I could care less than I currently do about that piece of ancient history.

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I saw Avengers two days ago and I am still geeking out about it. I find myself lost in thought about it. Squees of delight are silenced only by the little dignity I have in my body.

this is what The Cabin in the Woods did for me. Avengers, not so much. What the hell, man. I'm in a world where I've liked two projects that whedon was involved in, back to back.

He's still Whedon. Never let him fool you. And you can totally tell in Avengers.
    Killing Coulson, really? The agent full of childlike wonder and joy? Such a Whedon move.

No no if it was truly 100% Whedon controlled... Avengers spoilerish.
    He would of killed Pepper. Instead we got her in the shortest shorts ever. Damn..so short.

Oh I'm sure he went to the suits and was like
    Which girlfriend can I kill? And they were like....we'll give you Coulson.

Going to make this worse...
    Coulson's actor is rumored to be signed for the just announced Nick Fury movie. Also rumors and statements lead us to believe he will also be in Iron Man 3.
    they never showed the body so that doesn't surprise me at all. especially as how it's at least known that Fury lied about the trading cards
    also, a Nick Fury movie? really? christ. that seems so lame.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    chrome for android suuuuuucks

Sarksus wrote: »

Yup.

Fuuuuuck I've been using that piece of shit browser for so damn long.

Do you have one that you recommend for the iPhone?

I saw Avengers two days ago and I am still geeking out about it. I find myself lost in thought about it. Squees of delight are silenced only by the little dignity I have in my body.

this is what The Cabin in the Woods did for me. Avengers, not so much. What the hell, man. I'm in a world where I've liked two projects that whedon was involved in, back to back.

He's still Whedon. Never let him fool you. And you can totally tell in Avengers.
    Killing Coulson, really? The agent full of childlike wonder and joy? Such a Whedon move.

No no if it was truly 100% Whedon controlled... Avengers spoilerish.
    He would of killed Pepper. Instead we got her in the shortest shorts ever. Damn..so short.

Oh I'm sure he went to the suits and was like
    Which girlfriend can I kill? And they were like....we'll give you Coulson.

Going to make this worse...
    Coulson's actor is rumored to be signed for the just announced Nick Fury movie. Also rumors and statements lead us to believe he will also be in Iron Man 3.
    they never showed the body so that doesn't surprise me at all. especially as how it's at least known that Fury lied about the trading cards
    also, a Nick Fury movie? really? christ. that seems so lame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joZODFleOaA

Yup.

Fuuuuuck I've been using that piece of shit browser for so damn long.

Do you have one that you recommend for the iPhone?

Nope, because Safari works fine for me :p

Yup.

I thought they could only function as a wrapper around Safari (i.e. use the safari rendering engine).

Although Opera Mini accesses everything via a proxy that re-renders and compresses to suit phones.

This discussion has been closed.