As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 70 - In doldari's 2ed Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

12345679»

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting Doldari, and everyone else for playing as well. Most of the OWC slowed down points for everyone early on, and vermin outbreak is the only thing that really slows down bloodletter upgrade and thankfully that didn't come up.

Also Nurgle would have had the option to use the leper upgrade and ruin Estalia if he wished but wouldn't change anything.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Thanks for hosting Doldari, and everyone else for playing as well. Most of the OWC slowed down points for everyone early on, and vermin outbreak is the only thing that really slows down bloodletter upgrade and thankfully that didn't come up.

Also Nurgle would have had the option to use the leper upgrade and ruin Estalia if he wished but wouldn't change anything.

Oh~ Nurgle's cultist don't add additional corruption. Sorry, and all Fixed it.

doldari on
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Thanks for hosting, doldari, and congrats SeGaTai.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    ^^^ Ditto!

SeGaTai!!!!!

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    Thanks for hosting doldari. You are a mad hoster.

Congrats Segatai.

PS. I draw with HR in Estalia. There is one more corruption from Creeping Death + Glean. Wohooo third place!!! :P

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I blocked creeping death with my card, we tie :)

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    I blocked creeping death with my card, we tie :)

No u lie!! I win!!