As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

In the close future, there is only war, and spilling drinks on the Citadel.[Mass Effect]

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    That is correct.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    Also reave

man i love reave

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    This is what I hate about some of the skills in multiplayer - they give you like, some imformation on how they work, but not enough to really make an informed decision on which to take. Especially anything involving DPS.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    I do wish the multiplayer weapon spreadsheet included things like burst DPS (how rapidly can you put down ammo until you run out of ammo) and sustained (including reload times) as well as total damage in a single mag, effective DPS against bronze/silver/gold level mooks. It'd be helpful to compare.

The DPS ratings are mighty deceptive on most of the weapons, considering the 50 DT everything has on Gold.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    every game with rpg elements needs like three levels of tooltips, ranging from "give me the flavor of this skill" to "here is an excel file with graphs"

2x39jD4.jpg
    yeah, the damage rating on most of the guns is just ridiculously unreliable

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    One space in Origin!

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    I do wish the multiplayer weapon spreadsheet included things like burst DPS (how rapidly can you put down ammo until you run out of ammo) and sustained (including reload times) as well as total damage in a single mag, effective DPS against bronze/silver/gold level mooks. It'd be helpful to compare.

The DPS ratings are mighty deceptive on most of the weapons, considering the 50 DT everything has on Gold.

I could have sworn my friend showed me a chart that did just that, but I'll be damned if I can find it now.

IKknkhU.gif
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Okay so strangely enough, Margaery Tyrell's dress in Game of Thrones looks quite Turian-like

GOT-Season2-Margaery-Tyrell1.jpg

Margaery-Tyrell-house-baratheon-30310108-890-719.jpg

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    so this entire time all the turian girls were in highgarden??

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    christ that is hideous

It mostly just makes me curious about the state of her boobs vis-à-vis coverage

it looks like she has something on under it but you never know with fake french girls

anything goes in fake france

It does show off her very nice shoulders

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I've finally found a way to have fun with Krogan Vanguard - Revenant with a stability mod/extended clip and being careful with charge so as not to glitch out, it feels good to be Rambo.

Although during a hack mission on Hydra's LZ platform I was behind cover (because it's better than nothing) when I activated charge just as I accidentally inched to the left and swivelled 90° to the guard rail.

So there was a brief moment of horror as it looked like I was going to charge into the ocean before the game corrected everything.

• Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    who wants to play some motherfucking mass effect

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    PC?

You know, assuming she survives the Suicide Mission, MomShep is going to have a hell of a time getting laid in ME3.

sig.gif
  • Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    edited May 2012

trying to train up this quarian infiltrator

Skull Man on
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    So if I use the multiplayer code thing on my account can it not be used on Annie's, or is it shared with all accounts on an XBox?

Reading about multiplayer before having played it is very confusing.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I don't believe it can be used across multiple accounts. You and Annie will probably have to play the same account but you might like that better. That way you'll both level each other's characters and share guns and stuff.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I ended up in a pub GGW match with a dude that had an N7 rating of 1600 something

Guy was messing around with weapon loadouts, turns out he had a talon VIII, saber x, paladin x, and black widow IX

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    Goddamn.

A pubbie I was playing with had a shitload of IX and X guns and then mentioned glitching to get them. I didn't want specifics because I have no desire to but it sounds like there's some sort of super easy method of getting loads of money and that's how all these guys get dozens of level X rare guns.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    as a dude who has played this game far too much I can guarantee you that at this point since release there is no way a dude can have one ultra-rare at X, let alone two, without some kind of horrific exploit

or spending hundreds of dollars on points

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    It would be possible if you didn't get 2 gold character cards in every fucking premium spectre pack

Well yeah, if you didn't get character packs constantly after maxing all the gold guns it'd be fairly trivial

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    actually thinking about it it would have to be thousands of dollars on points

0BnD8l3.gif
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    this might explain the difficulty EA/Bioware is having with legit purchases not going through.

if people are exploiting the credits system, maybe things are so backed up verifying purchases that it's causing havoc.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
    Yeah pretty much everything this guy carried was IX or above including a Graal, a Claymore, Widow, GPS, and GPSMG.

Well having all the gold rarity and below guns maxed just takes time.

It's black rarity being high at all that's indicative of cheating.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Yeah pretty much everything this guy carried was IX or above including a Graal, a Claymore, Widow, GPS, and GPSMG.

this isn't a big deal really, think I have all of those at X

Like Day of the Bear says, its all about what level the black rarities are

Yeah, I've got all my golds maxed and the N7 rarities are only at I or II for me

the only non-basic gun I have at IX is the geth smg

I assure you I came by each one of those fucking things legit

Well like I said the guy told me he was glitching and he and his buddy even offered me to do it with them but I turned it down because I am the most ethical of g4m3rz

actually it's not so bad

it's a nice weightless gun to put on a powerhorse

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I got a Graal I-III just from last week

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    edited May 2012
    I got my GPS up to V last night and my Widow (which I don't use because I also have a Black Widow) I think up to VII now. The only gold level X weapon I have is the harpoon gun which is like "whoopdi-fuckin-doo!"

Butters on
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i've got a lot of weapons at x which is cool

and i also got a talon over the weekend which i am excited about!

EzUAYcn.png
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Talon rules

I wish I had it higher levels so I could use it on my casters

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    talon is pretty boss

This discussion has been closed.