As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    What is the vote like right now?
    Utter chaos with a chance of insanity.

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    I think there is a pretty strong TRV movement, with a side of 38thDoe.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    JABMonkeyJABMonkey Cincinnati, OHRegistered User regular
    While I continue to try to catch up (holy wow) I will throw out my random day 1 vote and add to the oddities. The Anonymous Knight Gree M. D'Arrc

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    OK, I'm back home and caught up with the spreadsheet, I think. Hopefully I haven't missed any votes in the scan.

Current Spreadsheet (up to post 729)

TheRoadVirus leads with 9 votes, 38thDoe is next with 5 votes. Baidol, Cayrus, and Retaba each have 3 votes.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    38thDoe

I don't wanna die tonight :/

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    TheRoadVirus
    I didn't want to do that, but fair is fair I guess.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Touché
    Fair indeed.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    ocAFe.png

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I'm curious to see how ObiFett is going to write the narration. It's not like we're going to bring TRV in and execute him.
    Sorry TRV.

Speak for yourself. :P

• Options
    I doubt the sincerity of your apologies. But the sentiment is appreciated, at least.
    THE SITH WILL PLAY IT OFF AS A TRAGIC LIGHTSABER TRAINING ACCIDENT!
    DONT BELIEVE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    ocAFe.png

You doubled your T's on don't. And it's Abilities, not Abilitys. Master Yoda taught you better.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    "a planet conquered by the Jedi can never fall into Sith hands" is false. It can fall into Sith hands. Namely, if they bring it to 12 points in their favor. I'm sorry that I didn't interpret it the way you meant. Infidel cleared up my confusion. However, it was not "clear" that you meant what you meant, and not what I thought you meant. That's "clearly" true because I thought you meant what I thought you meant and not what you meant. Meant.

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    We will remove the force from TRV and banish him?

Also, Ketbra can't be the only jerk Langly! I exist :(

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Voting for 38thDoe would be the quick and easy path to power.

TheRoadVirus

• Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    We will remove the force from TRV and banish him?

Also, Ketbra can't be the only jerk Langly! I exist :(

You can no easier remove the force from me than you can remove my heart from my che.... uh... shit.

• Options
    Poor TRV, it seems you are not long for Phalla :|

• Options
    There will be other phallas. I plan to join all of them for always, until I am not bad at them.
    Perhaps I should start lying to people?

• Options
    Lie, always lie! It works wonders.

• Options
    I've made it a point of pride to have not lied to anyone yet. I'd like to keep the streak going

• Options
    TRV, You just need someone to sign up for PA forums as TheRealCyrus. Then you must convince them that they should play phalla. Then you switch your Avatars and Sigs. Its foolproof.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Hrmmmm.

Interested in seeing what !38th is more than TRV. TRV spam everyone else?

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AkimboLegsAkimboLegs Registered User regular
    Ok. So which cell am I part of? I have two PMs and I'm a little sleepy so i want to make sure I make no mistakes.

• Options
    Infidel wrote: »
    Hrmmmm.

Interested in seeing what !38th is more than TRV. TRV spam everyone else?

I PMed every knight last night to try and get us organized, since I didn't (and still don't) trust the council

• Options
    Smoove, I have no idea what that even means

• Options
    *coughs*

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    AkimboLegs wrote: »
    Ok. So which cell am I part of? I have two PMs and I'm a little sleepy so i want to make sure I make no mistakes.

Another quick link to the cell post a few pages back: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/23026844#Comment_23026844

Look for your knight if you are a padawan.

• Options
    Who's Cyrus?

• Options
    Cayrus* Also, Cyrus works with Virus.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    How long do I have to read all this shit before vote closes?

So much talking.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Side note:
    @JDarksun
    I'm a guy. I rocked a Scarlett (from GI Joe) avatar for awhile because it was awesome.

• Options
    Grumpiest is you. Here's your award. It's a crab, so you can be with your own kind.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    How long do I have to read all this shit before vote closes?

So much talking.

You've still got two and a half hours. Make sure you don't miss the pretty princess part :)

• Options
    OH YEAH, @infidel , I pass on to you all of my tiaras, feathery doo-dads, and glittery accessories. Carry on the pretty princess legacy, friend.

• Options
    TRV, look at Retaba and KetBra's avatar and sigs. Then meditate and search your feelings. Seek out your own past experiences with these hucksters.

• Options
    Clickity clackity.

• Options
    I've never played a phalla with KetBra, as far as I can tell. Retaba doesn't surprise me anymore.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    38thDoe, because I dislike his Jedi name.

• Options
    What... but what about that romantic dinner by twin moon light on Rosarius the romantic planet! You gasped and everything!

• Options
    Right. That was then. Now I am nonplussed, unimpressed, and no longer full of whimsy.

JUST KIDDING. WANNA PLAY JEDI TEA PARTY WITH THE YOUNGLINGS?

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    KetBra and Retaba swapping avatars around is really freaking me out, guys.