As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    Will you guys please stop quoting that post with my notification in it? Thanks. :P

This one?
    I also went on a Bothawui mission.
    Sorry for lying to you about our destination, @cayrus!

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Just start quoting mine. He never said anything about mine.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I vote we keep INANTP in the game as long as possible, no matter his alignment, because god damn his posts have been wonderful in this game.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    KetBra wrote: »
    MrTLicious, this is the special power I wasn't going to talk about before.

Basically, if you don't hear back from me in one form or another he's Sith.

My point is that without more information your statement is not very valuable. There are many reasons that you could become silenced that may or may not have to do with your power. Maybe we can update the likelihood a bit that Infidel is mafia, but how sure are we supposed to be?

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You guys are great. The jedi order is totally the place to be

Figgy wrote: »
    Just start quoting mine. He never said anything about mine.

Loophole!

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    You guys are so funny.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    I vote we keep INANTP in the game as long as possible, no matter his alignment, because god damn his posts have been wonderful in this game.

i asked a classroom of psychology students if they thought my webzone posts made me look mafia and they unanimously said that if i let them go they wouldn't tell no one

liEt3nH.png
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Eh, I didn't want TRV to die to my vote, since he contacted me first in good faith.

Eh, I didn't want TRV to die to my vote, since he contacted me first in good faith.

You sure about that?

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I do everything with the best of intentions. Hopefully one day I will have a better reputation or be better known, and more people will be willing to talk to me!

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »

You sure about that?

Well, ok, no. This is phalla. But it appeared to be in good faith. And it was as good as any reason to not want him voted off on day 1.

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular

It wasn't so much the contacting in good faith as it was the "So... what's your power?" follow-up.

I do everything with the best of intentions. Hopefully one day I will have a better reputation or be better known, and more people will be willing to talk to me!

Man, I'm still trying to get over the fact that you were contacting people on Day 1 in the Sandman phalla, telling them you were the vig.

Oh, and then the actual vig killed me after I was confirmed. Is @Assuran in this game?

t70pctuqq2uv.png

It wasn't so much the contacting in good faith as it was the "So... what's your power?" follow-up.

I was seeing if everyone was the same!

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular

My point is that without more information your statement is not very valuable. There are many reasons that you could become silenced that may or may not have to do with your power. Maybe we can update the likelihood a bit that Infidel is mafia, but how sure are we supposed to be?

If I die, it'll be very obvious if he's not mafia. If I'm not dead, well, we don't really learn anything. That's really all I can say right now.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Maybe.

Let us just pretend that never happened and move on with our phalla lives.

You live, you learn, right?

(OK, so I'm a terrible failure as a vig, even if I have a nearly 50% mafia vig ratio over the two games I've been the vig)

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Buh?

Just checking in to say (TRV already did) that we went for Bothawui.

OrokosPA.png
    Assuran did you vig me?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    I headed for Nal Hutta.

Assuran wrote: »
    Maybe.

Let us just pretend that never happened and move on with our phalla lives.

You live, you learn, right?

(OK, so I'm a terrible failure as a vig, even if I have a nearly 50% mafia vig ratio over the two games I've been the vig)

Assuran Assuran Assuran

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    Assuran did you vig me?

Not in this game, as I'm not a vig.

In the Sandman game, I vigged Matev night 1 and TRV vigged you cause he thought you were suspicious. Of course, you were our seer, IIRC. Oops.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular

Man, I'm still trying to get over the fact that you were contacting people on Day 1 in the Sandman phalla, telling them you were the vig.

Oh, and then the actual vig killed me after I was confirmed. Is @Assuran in this game?

I told TRV I was the seer day 1, That's a viggin. ;-)

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular

If I die, it'll be very obvious if he's not mafia. If I'm not dead, well, we don't really learn anything. That's really all I can say right now.

Masters have a power that does what KetBra says. Of course, he might wanted to have been clearer about what he was doing before that, since I seriously talking about a day zero seer.

Retaba wrote: »

I told TRV I was the seer day 1, That's a viggin. ;-)

Hahaha the village specials in that game was such a colossal fuckup.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    Wait, you told him you were the seer AND he vigged you anyways?

Shit, now I don't feel so bad for killing Nirya.

It was a mess, but in a completely hilarious fashion! TRV is learning and now it is a great story.

I didn't say I was THE vig. I said it was one of my powers. And it was!

• FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    I sat back and watched the whole thing.

It was pretty funny.

Hahaha okay I was really confused for about a minute there.

Shenanigans

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Why is that I am hoping for death to find me this night....?

I fear I've made myself too useful a fool for the Sith for them to let me go...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Also I don't remember you telling me you were the seer. I was busy being suspicious as hell of you for that one word difference in the victory condition you sent me and I was like "aha! I am a genius! I found a mafier!" and then you were the seer and boy was my face red.

Hehe we traded some pretty suspicious comments! I knew you were the vig because it was really unlikely the vig was going to reveal themselves to you like that day 1! Check the PM I did say I was the seer :D

Also, my last comment (I think) was "If you are the vig, please don't kill me." You showed no mercy.

I laughed the next day.

That seemed like the pleadings of a guilty man at the time. I was mad with power! I'm sorry!

It is fine! I just thought it was quite funny. I am reading over that whole PM thing and hehe haha

I deserve so many grudges for that. Well, up until you murdered me

Wow it's 1 am. Work in less than six hours. Ffffffffff.

Night, all!

Sweet sweet revenge. :)

Also, if anyone wants me to add them to the PM line in question from the sandman phalla, I think it might get a few laughs.

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular

Also, if anyone wants me to add them to the PM line in question from the sandman phalla, I think it might get a few laughs.

Well, since it's 2 min past the hour, Obi is officially the worst host ever, so yeah, I've got some time to kill.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »

Well, since it's 2 min past the hour, Obi is officially the worst host ever, so yeah, I've got some time to kill.

I was super surprised when I did my mini at how long narration took me. I even tried to do it a few hours early sometimes, but I'd have to rewrite the damn thing because of one or two last minute decisions by someone or other. Chain reactons. Etc.

Then I had to quadruple check everything so I wasn't killing the wrong person, etc., and ruining the game.

And so on. And so on. It looks like Obi has a ton of shit to keep track of on his end, too.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment